Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 81
  1. #41
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,702

    Re: [CLHR109] Markus Schulz: Coldharbour Selections Part 25

    It was announced it would be released today... it's been 2 months since the last CLHR release... this is annoying.

  2. #42
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,702

    Re: [CLHR109] Markus Schulz: Coldharbour Selections Part 25


  3. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Newark, Nj
    Posts
    500

    Re: [CLHR109] Markus Schulz: Coldharbour Selections Part 25

    yup. Im betting 110 is probably a Red! maybe future cities? idk
    Coldharbour Manc
    www.twitter.com/RedDevil09

  4. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Newark, Nj
    Posts
    500

    Re: [CLHR109] Markus Schulz: Coldharbour Selections Part 25

    nevermind! might be wrong. CLHR 110 and COLD is totally different!
    so yeah idk...maybe valley of dreams? :O
    Coldharbour Manc
    www.twitter.com/RedDevil09

  5. #45
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,702

    Re: [CLHR109] Markus Schulz: Coldharbour Selections Part 25

    Quote Originally Posted by reddevil09
    nevermind! might be wrong. CLHR 110 and COLD is totally different!
    so yeah idk...maybe valley of dreams? :O
    Valley of Dreams would be awesome but no... I think Valley of Dreams will be released around May... just like last year.

    Crossing Planets will come out in February too btw I read somewhere...

  6. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Newark, Nj
    Posts
    500

    Re: [CLHR109] Markus Schulz: Coldharbour Selections Part 25

    Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by reddevil09
    nevermind! might be wrong. CLHR 110 and COLD is totally different!
    so yeah idk...maybe valley of dreams? :O
    Valley of Dreams would be awesome but no... I think Valley of Dreams will be released around May... just like last year.

    Crossing Planets will come out in February too btw I read somewhere...
    idk then what 110 would be. :O all i can think off is Valley of dreams/ Maybe some DYD single? i highly doubt it tho.
    Coldharbour Manc
    www.twitter.com/RedDevil09

  7. #47
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,702

    Re: [CLHR109] Markus Schulz: Coldharbour Selections Part 25

    Quote Originally Posted by reddevil09
    Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by reddevil09
    nevermind! might be wrong. CLHR 110 and COLD is totally different!
    so yeah idk...maybe valley of dreams? :O
    Valley of Dreams would be awesome but no... I think Valley of Dreams will be released around May... just like last year.

    Crossing Planets will come out in February too btw I read somewhere...
    idk then what 110 would be. :O all i can think off is Valley of dreams/ Maybe some DYD single? i highly doubt it tho.
    Oh the next release after this one is going to be Future Cities for sure (which is the 17th of January).

  8. #48
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Newark, Nj
    Posts
    500

    Re: [CLHR109] Markus Schulz: Coldharbour Selections Part 25

    Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer
    Oh the next release after this one is going to be Future Cities for sure (which is the 17th of January).
    Boom so SInners is COLD not FUture cities. Right i got confused

    wooo can't wait!
    Coldharbour Manc
    www.twitter.com/RedDevil09

  9. #49
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    2,035

    Re: [CLHR109] Markus Schulz: Coldharbour Selections Part 25

    CLHR109 - Coldharbour Selections 25
    CLHR110 - Future Cities
    CLHR111 - Stamina / Overload

    COLD024 - Sinners

    I guess?
    @ Atlanta: 09.18.08, 04.23.09, 07.07.10
    @ Charlotte: 09.25.08, 04.02.09, 11.20.09, 09.24.10
    @ Miami: 03.29.08, 03.23.10, 03.26.10, 03.11.11

  10. #50
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hungary/Pécs
    Posts
    2,690

    Re: [CLHR109] Markus Schulz: Coldharbour Selections Part 25

    Yes, you said it right.

    World Tour Budapest Supporter | GDJB Listener | Coldharbour Recordings Lover

Similar Threads

  1. [CLHR106] Markus Schulz: Coldharbour Selections Part 24
    By ImpactPlayaz in forum Coldharbour Recordings
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 03-11-10, 09:35 PM
  2. [CLHR056] Markus Schulz: Coldharbour Selections Part 19
    By ImpactPlayaz in forum Coldharbour Recordings
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-10-08, 08:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •