Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 81
  1. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hungary/Pécs
    Posts
    2,690

    Re: [CLHR109] Markus Schulz: Coldharbour Selections Part 25

    Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMarcikar
    Maybe it will be out tonight with a bit of luck.
    I'm afraid not... Beatport's always slow.
    Well, Shades Of Grey / Pale Memories have been just released in 5pm. (In your timezone. We are at the same timezone.) Maybe. If not, maybe I can buy it when I get back from school tomorrow, or I take a look tomorrow morning before school.

    World Tour Budapest Supporter | GDJB Listener | Coldharbour Recordings Lover

  2. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,702

    Re: [CLHR109] Markus Schulz: Coldharbour Selections Part 25

    Quote Originally Posted by reddevil09
    btw do we know the color of the Art? i hope its Red. :X
    Haha, well Coldharbour Selections Part 24 had red too so I think this time it will be another color... I'm gambling on yellow! :P

    Quote Originally Posted by DoMarcikar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMarcikar
    Maybe it will be out tonight with a bit of luck.
    I'm afraid not... Beatport's always slow.
    Well, Shades Of Grey / Pale Memories have been just released in 5pm. (In your timezone. We are at the same timezone.) Maybe. If not, maybe I can buy it when I get back from school tomorrow, or I take a look tomorrow morning before school.
    That release is being released in all portals, no surprise.

  3. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hungary/Pécs
    Posts
    2,690

    Re: [CLHR109] Markus Schulz: Coldharbour Selections Part 25

    Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by reddevil09
    btw do we know the color of the Art? i hope its Red. :X
    Haha, well Coldharbour Selections Part 24 had red too so I think this time it will be another color... I'm gambling on yellow! :P
    Don't think about this release now and about Beatport, beacuse everybody will be like "When is it going to be out?" Let's turn on our great musics 'till it doesn't release.

    Language in the Elevation remix here. Wohoo, Paradise!

    World Tour Budapest Supporter | GDJB Listener | Coldharbour Recordings Lover

  4. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,702

    Re: [CLHR109] Markus Schulz: Coldharbour Selections Part 25

    Quote Originally Posted by DoMarcikar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by reddevil09
    btw do we know the color of the Art? i hope its Red. :X
    Haha, well Coldharbour Selections Part 24 had red too so I think this time it will be another color... I'm gambling on yellow! :P
    Don't think about thsi release now and about Beatport, beacuse everybody will be like "When is it going to be out?" Let's turn on our great musics 'till it doesn't release.

    Language in the Elevation remix here. Wohoo, Paradise!
    Well it's been 6 weeks since the last CLHR release so that ain't easy! :lol:

  5. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hungary/Pécs
    Posts
    2,690

    Re: [CLHR109] Markus Schulz: Coldharbour Selections Part 25

    Almost one year since Headrush have been first played... Hmm... True.

    World Tour Budapest Supporter | GDJB Listener | Coldharbour Recordings Lover

  6. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Newark, Nj
    Posts
    500

    Re: [CLHR109] Markus Schulz: Coldharbour Selections Part 25

    beatport pooopies. I have been waiting! and its still not out. over 4 hrs since release time. -___-
    Coldharbour Manc
    www.twitter.com/RedDevil09

  7. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,702

    Re: [CLHR109] Markus Schulz: Coldharbour Selections Part 25


  8. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Newark, Nj
    Posts
    500

    Re: [CLHR109] Markus Schulz: Coldharbour Selections Part 25

    haha I was just gonna post that here! idk. All i know is i will die if theres further problems!
    Coldharbour Manc
    www.twitter.com/RedDevil09

  9. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hungary/Pécs
    Posts
    2,690

    Re: [CLHR109] Markus Schulz: Coldharbour Selections Part 25

    I just came back from school. I couldn't listen to some parts of some lessons at school, beacuse I was always thinking about this release, and I came back, The first thing was that, I ran here, and then saw Mike's Tweet. How awesome.

    World Tour Budapest Supporter | GDJB Listener | Coldharbour Recordings Lover

  10. #40
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Constanta, Romania
    Posts
    29

    Re: [CLHR109] Markus Schulz: Coldharbour Selections Part 25

    Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer
    http://twitter.com/mikefoyle/status/21932046687412225

    2 days delay. How come?
    Oh yes! So what! It is so close! I am dieing to hear Mike's Headrush! Also DNS Project & Tucandeo! Cheers.

Similar Threads

  1. [CLHR106] Markus Schulz: Coldharbour Selections Part 24
    By ImpactPlayaz in forum Coldharbour Recordings
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 03-11-10, 09:35 PM
  2. [CLHR056] Markus Schulz: Coldharbour Selections Part 19
    By ImpactPlayaz in forum Coldharbour Recordings
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-10-08, 08:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •