Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

03-12-10@Leeds!!!

So who is going to Leeds on 3rd december?

Any meeting points?

Re: 03-12-10@Leeds!!!

Yup! Me

Me too!!

Flying from Malaga on Friday and back on Sunday...gonna be a whirlwind of a weekend but well worth it to get my Schulz Fix!! :lol:

I will be in front wearing my do you dream t-shirt :lol:

Now then people its not that I am a sceptical person or anything but I hope all this Snow thats coming down in the Uk wont affect our chances of travelling to Leeds!!

Seriously if I get to Manchester airport and find trains arent running am paying for a taxi to to take me to Leeds!! :lol:

Less than a week to go now absolutely buzzing already. Anyone been to the O2 Arena in Leeds before?? My gf went to see Emery for his album launch party....yes I know :roll: ....haha. She said the main stage has a big open floor so plenty of room; massive contrast to Sankeys crammed in like sardines!!

Any input on sound system, effects etc??

Brett, i wouldnt worry too much about the trains, its a very busy line between the two and cant remember the last time it got closed due to weather. If by some freak it does id get a coach from manchester for about 15 pounds as a taxi would be 50+.

The arena its self has a very spacious main room and the sound system is class. Lasers werent bad at the last gigs either

Room 2 is alot smaller...more like a bar with a dancefloor. Still good though. Only problem with the venue is the toilets are miles away from main arena.

Anyone know markus set time yet?

See ya down the front

I'll be there I think

Quote Originally Posted by Stylo
    Brett, i wouldnt worry too much about the trains, its a very busy line between the two and cant remember the last time it got closed due to weather. If by some freak it does id get a coach from manchester for about 15 pounds as a taxi would be 50+.

The arena its self has a very spacious main room and the sound system is class. Lasers werent bad at the last gigs either

Room 2 is alot smaller...more like a bar with a dancefloor. Still good though. Only problem with the venue is the toilets are miles away from main arena.

Anyone know markus set time yet?

See ya down the front
    Stylo thanks for advice with the trains gives me some confidence knowing it’s a busy line and is unlikely to get closed. The coach would be the most sensible option as a backup plan I didn’t think of that one thanks; just checked National Express and its only £11 so am covered at all angles now... :lol:

Good to hear the sound system is class nothing worse than going to a gig to have a poor one. Had a look around on DS fb page and there website can’t find any info on set times; most likely get realised on the night hey. Not sure if I will be going into Room 2 depends if Askew is in there after Markus (gf is a big fan... :| ).

See you down the front for sure....along with Pobsky, Hayley, momix and Havana!!

Markus set time 12.30 - 2.30

Only 2 hours :cry:

Im sure it will be a great night though