Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Pure Buffalo, NY Fri 17 Dec 2010

O M G!

First of all this club is so fun! Second the people are AMAZING! Third I AM GOING!!!

As long as everything pans out as planned my BUTTTTT will be on a plane making this a double header weekend of MARKUS!!!

Im so psyched! Anyone who has not been here....you MUST TRY! I promise youll love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Pure Buffalo, NY Fri 17 Dec 2010

haha damn. you're doing miami, buffalo and d.c. all in a week?

you make me proud.
    @ Atlanta: 09.18.08, 04.23.09, 07.07.10
    @ Charlotte: 09.25.08, 04.02.09, 11.20.09, 09.24.10
    @ Miami: 03.29.08, 03.23.10, 03.26.10, 03.11.11

^^ i HOPE so.....fingers crossed i can do it monetarily its kinda iffy but if i can...IM THERE! hahah

(ps for all those who care- its only 41 each way from JFK to DC as opposed to around 80 one way from LGA to DC! wow!! savings!)

Okay I am pretty much going to MARRY megabus I am SO in love with them.

1st of all, they recently added Hartford CT (I'm from around there) to their list of stops, and are doing a promotion where they sell like 1000 tickets from Hartford to NYC for $1 eachway. Now... prior to this, I have been spending upwards of $44 RT on Peter Pan to get to NYC every goddamn weekend.

So, I obviously, purchased 12 roundtrip Hartford to NYC tickets for EVERY WEEKEND December through March HAHAHAHAHAHA for the grand total of $25. So I love Megabus.

I also discovered today that in April I can fly to Aberdeen Scotland and take Megabus to Inverness and "see" the Lochness Monster for £2 return!!!

So my level of Megabus love is ALREADY very high at this point. Well, they had to go top themselves, and offer a new direct route from BUFFALO TO WASHINGTON DC for $5!!!!!!!!

With my $1 ride to NYC, a $70 plane ticket to Buffalo, a $5 ride to DC, and then I already paid like $8 DC to NYC, and then $1 back to CT, I can see Markus two nights in a row for under $100!!!! Kind of a new record!!!!

In further support of Megabus, last time I saw Markus two nights in a row, in May, NYC/Toronto. I scored my RT new york city to toronto tickets for $25!!! I haven't seen them for cheaper than $82 RT lately, but yeah, $25 for that weekend. AMAZING!!!

God I love finding good deals.

okay hahaha i feel like i'm spamming the forums today but it's confirmed now!

and i'm particularly proud of this travel excursion. i've had mono all month, and this'll be my first weekend out since halloween!!! may as well make it a good weekend and go all out! also haven't seen markus since september hahahaha which is a long time for me.

but seriously, CT-NYC $1, NYC-Buffalo $69, Buffalo-DC $5, DC-NYC $8, NYC-CT $1!!! $84! AND no time off of work! Win!!!

oh and i'll have seen markus 10 times in 2010! hahahaha

hahah finally someone pays attention to my DEALS! hahah (though holly found the megabus on her own...so it was a group effort hahahah)

yayaya holly!!!

I cannot believe this is happening right now! Last weekend I booked my plane ticket and hotel room in DC to check out that show and now...a night before...in buffalo...my hometown...markus is playing!!!!!

This maybe the best weekend in my life!!!

I'm gonna send you guys all pms maybe we can meet up at both shows!!!

wow...I really want to do D.C. 2 Buff. Money is tight but the cheap D.C. to Buff tixs might make this happen.. would be an awesome weekend to get to see Markus twice!
    Damian K