Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 LastLast
Results 381 to 390 of 405
  1. #381
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Derbyshire UK
    Posts
    451

    Re: Markus Schulz - Prague '11 - coming February 2011

    You know what.... This is why I have distanced myself from this forum lately! Shitty negative comments all the time from a few select people! I'm so sick of it, really pisses me off! Some people are never satisfied! :evil:

    Personally, I adore this compilation! To me, it is truly the work of a genius! I don't care what the rest of you think, I LOVE IT!! <3

  2. #382
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Newark, Nj
    Posts
    500

    Re: Markus Schulz - Prague '11 - coming February 2011

    YES to whatever Hayley said!
    Coldharbour Manc
    www.twitter.com/RedDevil09

  3. #383
    Senior Member buraksbt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Istanbul
    Posts
    206

    Re: Markus Schulz - Prague '11 - coming February 2011

    Quote Originally Posted by deamon
    Sorry i went way too negative.. But ending with a VERY BAD track is mistake.. I know, Backstage was forced to be on Prague, to replace other tune..
    Im in love with Backstage :lol: So its not a very bad track to everyone, its a very good choice for me.

  4. #384
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    346

    Re: Markus Schulz - Prague '11 - coming February 2011

    Congrats Markus, with this sweet dark tasty piece of art!

    ..this different style, and progressive vibe realy kills me

    Looking forward to see you in Prague next week, cant wait!!

  5. #385
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    346

    Re: Markus Schulz - Prague '11 - coming February 2011

    Quote Originally Posted by Hayley
    You know what.... This is why I have distanced myself from this forum lately! Shitty negative comments all the time from a few select people! I'm so sick of it, really pisses me off! Some people are never satisfied! :evil:

    Personally, I adore this compilation! To me, it is truly the work of a genius! I don't care what the rest of you think, I LOVE IT!! <3

    +1 .. If you don't love this crazy technical compilation, you better visit
    a hospital asap !!.. could be very bad ears, or just stupid boring taste!!

  6. #386
    Senior Member buraksbt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Istanbul
    Posts
    206

    Re: Markus Schulz - Prague '11 - coming February 2011

    Quote Originally Posted by Gullie78
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayley
    You know what.... This is why I have distanced myself from this forum lately! Shitty negative comments all the time from a few select people! I'm so sick of it, really pisses me off! Some people are never satisfied! :evil:

    Personally, I adore this compilation! To me, it is truly the work of a genius! I don't care what the rest of you think, I LOVE IT!! <3

    +1 .. If you don't love this crazy technical compilation, you better visit
    a hospital asap !!.. could be very bad ears, or just stupid boring taste!!
    Don't even mind them! This complication is the best of the all complications since 2008. First and second CDs both crazy, I'm listening again again..

  7. #387
    Senior Member buraksbt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Istanbul
    Posts
    206

    Re: Markus Schulz - Prague '11 - coming February 2011

    Do you people cry when listen Erick Strong - Heart Inside?

  8. #388
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    204

    Re: Markus Schulz - Prague '11 - coming February 2011

    I do when I listen to Outsider

  9. #389
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    346

    Re: Markus Schulz - Prague '11 - coming February 2011

    Quote Originally Posted by buraksbt
    Quote Originally Posted by Gullie78
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayley
    You know what.... This is why I have distanced myself from this forum lately! Shitty negative comments all the time from a few select people! I'm so sick of it, really pisses me off! Some people are never satisfied! :evil:

    Personally, I adore this compilation! To me, it is truly the work of a genius! I don't care what the rest of you think, I LOVE IT!! <3

    +1 .. If you don't love this crazy technical compilation, you better visit
    a hospital asap !!.. could be very bad ears, or just stupid boring taste!!
    Don't even mind them! This complication is the best of the all complications since 2008. First and second CDs both crazy, I'm listening again again..
    ..and again and again :P

  10. #390
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    799

    Markus Schulz - Prague '11 - coming February 2011

    Listening to Rainy in the Night+ shaving my head is quite therapuetic.
    Coldharbour Citizen for Life.
    Loyalty can't be bought, only earned.

Similar Threads

  1. Markus Schulz Live at Prague '11 Release Party (12-02-2011)
    By ImpactPlayaz in forum Other Markus Schulz Tracklists
    Replies: 444
    Last Post: 19-03-11, 03:53 AM
  2. 12-02-2011 - Prague' 11 Release Party @ Club SaSaZu, Prague
    By curs3d in forum Markus Schulz Gigs
    Replies: 231
    Last Post: 17-02-11, 07:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •