Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 53
  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    416

    Re: DJmag Top 100 DJ Poll 2010 leaked results - Markus Schul

    How come Emery is doing better this year? 2009 was his year. I was expecting at least 5th or 6th place for Markus Man, this poll is one big bullsh*t!

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Bucharest, Romania
    Posts
    210

    Re: DJmag Top 100 DJ Poll 2010 leaked results - Markus Schul

    Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer
    Well here's the top 10 guys:

    1 Armin van Buuren (non-mover)
    2 David Guetta (up 1)
    3 Tiesto (down 1)
    4 Deadmau5 (up 2)
    5 Above & Beyond (down 1)
    6 Paul van Dyk (down 1)
    7 Gareth Emery (up 2)
    8 Markus Schulz (non-mover)
    9 Ferry Corsten (down 2)
    10 Axwell (up 4)

    [(
    if theese are the final results....it's crap
    -David Guetta shouldn't even be in this top....he is a dance producer
    - Gareth Emery ranks nr. 7....i can't belive this....his album it's 3 years back Markus's releases and his sets all sound the same(sometimes i don't know if it's Ashley Wallbridge or Gareth....cause they have similar sound)
    - Deadmau5...no comment...don't like his music or his live acts( where 50% of what he plays...are his tunes)
    Btw i find it hard to belive that Gareth Emery or Deadmau5 have more fans than Markus so that they could rank so high :|

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,695

    Re: DJmag Top 100 DJ Poll 2010 leaked results - Markus Schul

    the top 100 is real.

    go to the website, search markus schulz, and when you scroll down, it will say markus schulz #8 2010. do the same for emery, armin, etc.

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Bucharest, Romania
    Posts
    210

    Re: DJmag Top 100 DJ Poll 2010 leaked results - Markus Schul

    Quote Originally Posted by modthispny
    the top 100 is real.

    go to the website, search markus schulz, and when you scroll down, it will say markus schulz #8 2010. do the same for emery, armin, etc.
    i saw it :|

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    467

    Re: DJmag Top 100 DJ Poll 2010 leaked results - Markus Schul

    Very disappointing to say the least. I mean, look at Boy George at #80----what did he do this year?!

    Markus absolutely deserved a solid top 5 spot. I remember reading that he considers the poll to be his report card. Well, Markus---I wouldn't consider this an accurate representation of how much you've pleased the masses this last year. Look at all the people who travel miles & miles to see you (including myself). You are truely a crowd pleaser & a class act. By far, the most interactive DJ I've ever seen or met.

    I did notice several trance DJ's lose postion and lots of house DJ's gain position...eh, I'm just really disappointed in the whole process.
    @mberell@
    The DJ, the Music & ME
    twitter.com/amberella06

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Earth 2.0
    Posts
    183

    Re: DJmag Top 100 DJ Poll 2010 leaked results - Markus Schul

    Quote Originally Posted by nido
    Btw i find it hard to belive that Gareth Emery or Deadmau5 have more fans than Markus so that they could rank so high :|
    Not strange at all. The DJ Mag list is a completely distorted view on reality that is based on massive amounts of invalid multiple voting by the #trancegayfamily cattle. It has nothing to do with quality of live performance or productions for that matter. That is why I am so bummed that Markus actually regards it as his 'report card'. Don't do that man, when people vote a completely fabricated fake act like Dash Berlin at 15, doesn't that say enough about the worth of this poll?

    Also regardless of what DJ Mag says Tiesto and David Getta are still much more popular than Armin. They sell way more cds and way more gig tickets at way higher prices than Armin ever will. And to support that just check out their numer of Facebook fans. Here's a few rankings from the week before DJ Mag closed the voting:

    9.166.048 people 'like' David Guetta
    4.405.025 people 'like' Tiesto
    1.240.626 people 'like' Armin (mind you that is 8 times less than Guetta)
    1.077.846 people 'like' deadmau5
    709.105 people 'like' Paul van Dyk
    273.857 people 'like' Swedish House Mafia
    214.912 people 'like' Ferry Corsten
    117.890 people 'like' Markus
    154.275 people 'like' John Digweed
    137.786 people 'like' Gareth Emery
    116.452 people 'like' Sasha

    Markus is never ever going to be in that top 5 and I for one thank the heavens for that. Too many great DJ careers have already been ruined by/after wearing that crown.

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hungary/Pécs
    Posts
    2,690

    Re: DJmag Top 100 DJ Poll 2010 leaked results - Markus Schul

    By the way, It's a bit sick:

    23. Swedish House Mafia (new entery) <- I think they deserved...

    World Tour Budapest Supporter | GDJB Listener | Coldharbour Recordings Lover

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Bucharest, Romania
    Posts
    210

    Re: DJmag Top 100 DJ Poll 2010 leaked results - Markus Schul

    if Markus wants to rank higher he should do some changes about the way he or his productions are promoted

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1,398

    Re: DJmag Top 100 DJ Poll 2010 leaked results - Markus Schul

    I dont understand people who is upset with Markus place seeing him the last years in top 10 in that list is something big and something we should say Respect to him for beeing and I dont mean I didnt wanted Markus to be number 1 but seeing him in top 10 is success as well

    My thoughts about the list for the rest

    15. Dash Berlin FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL

    23. Swedish House Mafia :? I remember the guys saying that the prefer people to vote for each one not for all together since they hardly dj together

    44. Daft Punk i think they are perfomers not djing etc :?

    36. Headhunterz (new entry)
    73. D-Block & S-TE-FAN (new entry)
    90. Noisecontrollers (new entry)
    91. Showtek (new entry)

    i have to admit i am a fan for hardstyle and seeing those names its a success too - please dont laugh with me :lol:

    Official GDJB Greek Supporter

    Twitter http://twitter.com/velvetmorning82

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam/Holland
    Posts
    222

    Re: DJmag Top 100 DJ Poll 2010 leaked results - Markus Schul

    Quote Originally Posted by Ericc B
    Quote Originally Posted by nido
    Btw i find it hard to belive that Gareth Emery or Deadmau5 have more fans than Markus so that they could rank so high :|
    Not strange at all. The DJ Mag list is a completely distorted view on reality that is based on massive amounts of invalid multiple voting by the #trancegayfamily cattle. It has nothing to do with quality of live performance or productions for that matter. That is why I am so bummed that Markus actually regards it as his 'report card'. Don't do that man, when people vote a completely fabricated fake act like Dash Berlin at 15, doesn't that say enough about the worth of this poll?

    Also regardless of what DJ Mag says Tiesto and David Getta are still much more popular than Armin. They sell way more cds and way more gig tickets at way higher prices than Armin ever will. And to support that just check out their numer of Facebook fans. Here's a few rankings from the week before DJ Mag closed the voting:

    9.166.048 people 'like' David Guetta
    4.405.025 people 'like' Tiesto
    1.240.626 people 'like' Armin (mind you that is 8 times less than Guetta)
    1.077.846 people 'like' deadmau5
    709.105 people 'like' Paul van Dyk
    273.857 people 'like' Swedish House Mafia
    214.912 people 'like' Ferry Corsten
    117.890 people 'like' Markus
    154.275 people 'like' John Digweed
    137.786 people 'like' Gareth Emery
    116.452 people 'like' Sasha

    Markus is never ever going to be in that top 5 and I for one thank the heavens for that.

    Too many great DJ careers have already been ruined by/after wearing that crown.

    Hi mister Blog,

    I like your blog and youre stories!

    But how come that Guetta isn't number one, when he has so much more "friends"
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/renecieremans
    Twitter : http://www.twitter.com/renecieremans


    Going to:

    Markus solo set at Space Ibiza 20-07-2011
    Markus vs Gareth at Space Ibiza 03-08-2011

Similar Threads

  1. DJMag Top 100 DJ Poll 2011 - Vote now!
    By bassembm1 in forum Markus Schulz News and Discussion
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 13-10-11, 11:53 AM
  2. Global Selection Winner of 2010 | Results
    By Daydreamer in forum Markus Schulz News and Discussion
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 11-12-10, 09:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •