4 Deadmau5 (up 2)
    5 Above & Beyond (down 1)
    6 Paul van Dyk (down 1)
    7 Gareth Emery (up 2)
    8 Markus Schulz (non-mover)
    9 Ferry Corsten (down 2)
    10 Axwell (up 4)

Source: http://synapse.wex-net.com/?p=1592

It says that the results are directly from the DJMag site and that everyone could see them due to a security error.
    Markus really deserved better.

Re: DJmag Top 100 DJ Poll 2010 leaked results - Markus Schul

haha i was just about to post this.

my thoughts.

a few days ago i was looking at the 2009 ranking, and i thought to myself it's going to be almost impossible for markus schulz to move up...there are just way too many big names ahead of him.

not surprised that ferry has moved down 3 places in the past 2 years..i think he relies too much on his old productions in his live sets..i feel it's going to be really hard for him to exceed his old productions...and his ranking it starting to show that.

emery's artist album this year is better than avb's...and possibly better than markus schulz in terms of # of solid tracks..he's really making a name and is moving up the rankings. i'm kinda dissapointed that he passed markus, but his productions are great, even though his sets are very repetitive and predictable...i think his name in "on a good day" really helped him out. he definitely deserves better, and other then possibly switching spots with emery, i don't see him beating anybody in the top 6 in terms of popularity for a vote.....just not going to happen.

i'm glad avb is still #1...that's 4 in a row for him...surpassing tiesto.

also surprised that sander fell out of the top 10, i dont think there is a svd production that ISNT good. he also had a very busy schedule this year..not sure why he moved down 2.

lastly, my favorite dj, markus schulz. guetta, pvd, tiesto, deadmau5 are always going to be ahead of him..that leaves 3 other spots open, and his popularity won't beat avb or above & beyond, however very surprised that emery passed him...i don't think there is anything else he can do..even if he releases a superb dakota album, unless he goes mainstream, and i mean MAINSTREAM, he's always going to behind, which is ok...his talent is keeping him comfortably nestled in the 8th spot..nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by modthispny
    also surprised that sander fell out of the top 10, i dont think there is a svd production that ISNT good. he also had a very busy schedule this year..not sure why he moved down 2.
    For me it isn't that surprising. He had much better productions in 2008 and 2009. The only good track from him this year was The Hymn 2.0 and Reach Out a little bit. His other tracks like Daisy, Daddyrock and Renegade were really bad.

The worse thing is that Above & Beyond are on the 5th place. They haven't produced anything this year except for "Anphonic".

Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by modthispny
    For me it isn't that surprising. He had much better productions in 2008 and 2009. The only good track from him this year was The Hymn 2.0 and Reach Out a little bit. His other tracks like Daisy, Daddyrock and Renegade were really bad.

The worse thing is that Above & Beyond are on the 5th place. They haven't produced anything this year except for "Anphonic".
    they fell behind...that shows they are losing popularity. same goes with ferry...if they continue another yr of lackluster releases they will fall even further.

Markus #8 !!!!

He deserved #1 for me !!!!

Ok Armin is hard to beat because of the Fanbase but Markus with all his productions, his new Album and his love deserved it better then #8.

You are #1 Markus #1

We just to wait and see if this is true.. If it is I am rather disappointed. Yet knowingly this poll is all a scam and its just a popularity contest.. Markus seriously deserves better than those above him at the moment -_-

Quote Originally Posted by curs3d
    We just to wait and see if this is true.. If it is I am rather disappointed. Yet knowingly this poll is all a scam and its just a popularity contest.. Markus seriously deserves better than those above him at the moment -_-
    It gets leaked every year, I'm very sure this is true.

Markus deserves #1. Not #8. What the heck people? I can't belive Guetta and the others are rocking the 1-5 places.. Gosh...

World Tour Budapest Supporter | GDJB Listener | Coldharbour Recordings Lover

Personally i think this is rubbish and i wont believe anything till its out on DJ MAG....

For instance this was twittered from the Swedish House Mafia's twitter:

swedishousemfia swedishhousemafia
    Not long left to vote for @axwell @sangellolive @therealingrosso in the DJ Mag Top 100! Votes for SHM as 1 do not count! http://bit.ly/DvCQo
    Yet you see that Steve Angello is ranked 14th and Sebastian Ingrosso 16th in the list yet it says Swedish House Mafia 23rd.

Yes i know for the likes of Above & Beyond, Rank 1, Kyau vs Ablert, Super 8 & Dj Tab etc you can vote for them as a whole because they always work together Swedish House Mafia dont always dj together.

Also John Digweed & James Zabiela dropping alot to 29th & 49th when tech house, techno is getting bigger than ever !!!!