Page 67 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 670 of 773

Thread: All current IDs

  1. #661
    Senior Member Grz3chu 92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    190

    Re: All current IDs

    It's official and coming soon: Rex Mundi - The Interstate of Lightning EP containing three brand new tracks!!
    http://twitter.com/#!/boyhagemann/statu ... 1667307520

    :shock:

  2. #662
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    562

    Re: All current IDs

    Quote Originally Posted by Grz3chu 92
    It's official and coming soon: Rex Mundi - The Interstate of Lightning EP containing three brand new tracks!!
    http://twitter.com/#!/boyhagemann/statu ... 1667307520

    :shock:
    Working on a great track at this time. Maybe the best Rex Mundi ever. I hope so at least

    Also a direct tweet from him :shock:

  3. #663
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Dallas / DC
    Posts
    607

    Re: All current IDs

    Wowowowow can't effin wait for new Rex Mundi EP. 2nd half of 2011 is lookin pretty good for Coldharbour.

  4. #664
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    559

    Re: All current IDs

    Quote Originally Posted by brett
    Quote Originally Posted by axt
    tim said it was an original track & it's not a remix/mashup for dark cloud
    :lol:
    As a huge fan of Pobsky's 'Dark Cloud' this track definitely uses the melody throughout the majority of it. Shocked that its not been classed as a mashup of some sort and instead said to be an original.
    not sure why this surprises anyone. all of klauss' tracks are extremely derivative. 'maximum' used elements from dada life - let's get bleeped tonight (tiesto remix) and tiesto - louder than boom ... 'turbulence' sounds exactly like marc simz - forbidden city
    what's up and welcome

    http://twitter.com/jdub889

  5. #665
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Dallas / DC
    Posts
    607

    Re: All current IDs

    Quote Originally Posted by jdub889
    Quote Originally Posted by brett
    Quote Originally Posted by axt
    tim said it was an original track & it's not a remix/mashup for dark cloud
    :lol:
    As a huge fan of Pobsky's 'Dark Cloud' this track definitely uses the melody throughout the majority of it. Shocked that its not been classed as a mashup of some sort and instead said to be an original.
    not sure why this surprises anyone. all of klauss' tracks are extremely derivative. 'maximum' used elements from dada life - let's get bleeped tonight (tiesto remix) and tiesto - louder than boom ... 'turbulence' sounds exactly like marc simz - forbidden city
    Well hey it always sounds awesome.


  6. #666
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    559

    Re: All current IDs

    hey, i like his tracks too. just pointing out that this isn't the first time he's made a song that sounds similar to something else.
    what's up and welcome

    http://twitter.com/jdub889

  7. #667
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Newark, Nj
    Posts
    500

    Re: All current IDs

    right. You guys are right. But i just felt bad there since its so similar to dark! :x
    Coldharbour Manc
    www.twitter.com/RedDevil09

  8. #668
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    826

    Re: All current IDs

    I know it's not an ID, but does anyone know the release date to Bobina-Pune?

    I tried looking for it on beatport and couldn't find it.

    Thanks in advance.
    Coldharbour Citizen.

  9. #669
    Senior Member Grz3chu 92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    190

    Re: All current IDs

    Quote Originally Posted by CarlosSR
    I know it's not an ID, but does anyone know the release date to Bobina-Pune?

    I tried looking for it on beatport and couldn't find it.

    Thanks in advance.
    http://www.beatport.com/track/pune-albu ... on/1985279

  10. #670
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    261

    Re: All current IDs

    The Chemical Brothers - Hey Boy, Hey Girl (Remix)
    [youtube:2l67ovvl]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUgl48QPMOA[/youtube:2l67ovvl]


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •