Page 6 of 78 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 773

Thread: All current IDs

  1. #51
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    17

    Re: All current IDs

    Hey guys just found the 28. id from bal en blanc. Airwave played it in his radioshow "Progrez". The track is 18.Blyxsem - Space invaders are dead. Here's the tracklist:

    http://www.urtrancezone.com/radio-show/ ... 34426.html
    Tiësto (2005-11-12)
    Tiësto (2007-05-26)
    Markus Schulz (2009-07-30)
    Tiësto (2010-05-22)
    Armin Van Buuren (2010-07-17)
    Markus Schulz (2010-07-22)

  2. #52
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hungary/Pécs
    Posts
    2,690

    Re: All current IDs

    Quote Originally Posted by MontrealFan
    Hey guys just found the 28. id from bal en blanc. Airwave played it in his radioshow "Progrez". The track is 18.Blyxsem - Space invaders are dead. Here's the tracklist:

    http://www.urtrancezone.com/radio-show/ ... 34426.html
    Great found.

    World Tour Budapest Supporter | GDJB Listener | Coldharbour Recordings Lover

  3. #53
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    2,035

    Re: All current IDs

    Eh...who is Blyxsem? He has no website/myspace/twitter/facebook or other songs...how does whoever made that tracklist know that's the name of the song?
    @ Atlanta: 09.18.08, 04.23.09, 07.07.10
    @ Charlotte: 09.25.08, 04.02.09, 11.20.09, 09.24.10
    @ Miami: 03.29.08, 03.23.10, 03.26.10, 03.11.11

  4. #54
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    17

    Re: All current IDs

    Quote Originally Posted by jimaeus
    Eh...who is Blyxsem? He has no website/myspace/twitter/facebook or other songs...how does whoever made that tracklist know that's the name of the song?
    I know.. that kinda weird that he has no site or other song. But the tracklist is probably directly from Airwave so.
    Tiësto (2005-11-12)
    Tiësto (2007-05-26)
    Markus Schulz (2009-07-30)
    Tiësto (2010-05-22)
    Armin Van Buuren (2010-07-17)
    Markus Schulz (2010-07-22)

  5. #55
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    2,628

    Re: All current IDs

    Quote Originally Posted by MontrealFan
    Quote Originally Posted by jimaeus
    Eh...who is Blyxsem? He has no website/myspace/twitter/facebook or other songs...how does whoever made that tracklist know that's the name of the song?
    I know.. that kinda weird that he has no site or other song. But the tracklist is probably directly from Airwave so.
    @ airvave's site track 18 is ID-ID

    http://www.airwave-music.com/?p=252
    All time fav : DJ Eco & Martin Roth - Tonight Is Forever (Martin Roth Edit)

    http://www.mixcloud.com/topereq/

  6. #56
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    2,035

    Re: All current IDs

    Hmmmm, guess it's still a ID then.
    @ Atlanta: 09.18.08, 04.23.09, 07.07.10
    @ Charlotte: 09.25.08, 04.02.09, 11.20.09, 09.24.10
    @ Miami: 03.29.08, 03.23.10, 03.26.10, 03.11.11

  7. #57
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,702

    Re: All current IDs

    Cosmic Gate - The Drums (Markus Schulz Remix)

    It's now official: http://www.starkprofilespr.co.uk/Cosmic ... nline.html

  8. #58
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    416

    Re: All current IDs

    Nice founds

    Do we know the name of this one?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Xg94U-v ... re=related

  9. #59
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,702

    Re: All current IDs

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayden
    Nice founds

    Do we know the name of this one?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Xg94U-v ... re=related
    Walsh & McAuley - Distant Cry

  10. #60
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    416

    Re: All current IDs

    Oh, thanks!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •