Page 53 of 78 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: All current IDs

Re: All current IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayley
    Who's judging? :?

I'm allowed to comment aren't i?? Isn't this a forum?
    I do to conclude if I whether like the track or not and who's saying you're not allowed to comment?
    Who said I was judging! I just don't understand why people get so annoyed with ID's :?
    I've said it before and I'll say it again, I love ID's and I'd quite happily sit through a whole GDJB show full of them!

the only thing that i want is a good rip version...if its ID .doesnt quite matter..but in many cases..you get the HQ version while the ID is being revealed

Quote Originally Posted by Evening Twilight
    Quote Originally Posted by SKTranceFan
    are you 100% sure its terrace 5am?
    Markus on one interview said that Terrace 5am got similar bassline to 'I Feel Love'

[youtube:2xwlc14k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8TBmeK9Abg[/youtube:2xwlc14k]

So ?
    I would never do this without any reason so stop blaming me. As you wish next time I will keep founds for myself Hayley.
    Lol dont get so defensive i was ony wondering since there have been aome false id's lately. Relax bro

All current IDs

Yeah I love how Rex Mundi supposedly produced Tears until it was ID'ed as a Dakota track.

I just sit back and enjoy, I'd rather not spoil myself with some of the IDs until they are revealed.
    Coldharbour Citizen.

I've been listening to Privelage ID #3 and its sounding like a Dakota Track more and more. I hope it is cuz its a freaking CHOON

IDs get annoying after they remain ID for several months, but I don't see why you need to know the artist to like a song. Says you care more about the name behind the song than the actual song. Shouldn't matter what the song is called or who made it. You either like the song or you don't. I actually like it when I hear a song the first few times that it's an ID. That way I know when I like the song, there are no biases influencing it. But the longer it remains an ID, the longer it will take to be released which is really annoying. That whole business/politics behind it really sucks. But it shouldn't influence whether or not you like the song.
    @ Atlanta: 09.18.08, 04.23.09, 07.07.10
    @ Charlotte: 09.25.08, 04.02.09, 11.20.09, 09.24.10
    @ Miami: 03.29.08, 03.23.10, 03.26.10, 03.11.11

Quote Originally Posted by CarlosSR
    Yeah I love how Rex Mundi supposedly produced Tears until it was ID'ed as a Dakota track.

I just sit back and enjoy, I'd rather not spoil myself with some of the IDs until they are revealed.
    It's funny to watch people get their knickers in a twist over an ID

Quote Originally Posted by ed0ni
    Quote Originally Posted by Evening Twilight
    [youtube:1tl9yc37]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0l4Wf-pftA[/youtube:1tl9yc37]
    :shock:
    I have no clue who this might be, but OH MY this is one of the coolset IDs ive heard for a long looooooooooooong time!
    Sounds like Chinook at times! Sigh this is really really good!
    Coldharbour Manc
    www.twitter.com/RedDevil09

Sometimes peoples really take it to child-euphoric, but personally I like to search producers of great IDs.

Quote Originally Posted by jimaeus
    IDs get annoying after they remain ID for several months, but I don't see why you need to know the artist to like a song. Says you care more about the name behind the song than the actual song. Shouldn't matter what the song is called or who made it. You either like the song or you don't. I actually like it when I hear a song the first few times that it's an ID. That way I know when I like the song, there are no biases influencing it. But the longer it remains an ID, the longer it will take to be released which is really annoying. That whole business/politics behind it really sucks. But it shouldn't influence whether or not you like the song.
    But when I love an ID I would like to know who's behind it so I can buy the high quality mp3 file of that.