Page 49 of 78 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 490 of 773

Thread: All current IDs

  1. #481
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,702

    Re: All current IDs

    Quote Originally Posted by jimaeus
    So Exclusive probably isn't signed to Coldharbour with Redeemer / Another Day ?

    Guess I'll keep my eye on AVA since they usually release DNS Project's stuff =o
    Yeah I don't think Exclusive is signed to Coldharbour because Markus hasn't played it so far and Armin premiered it.

  2. #482
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    2,035

    Re: All current IDs

    Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by jimaeus
    So Exclusive probably isn't signed to Coldharbour with Redeemer / Another Day ?

    Guess I'll keep my eye on AVA since they usually release DNS Project's stuff =o
    Yeah I don't think Exclusive is signed to Coldharbour because Markus hasn't played it so far and Armin premiered it.
    Ya. I like Exclusive more than Redeemer though =o
    @ Atlanta: 09.18.08, 04.23.09, 07.07.10
    @ Charlotte: 09.25.08, 04.02.09, 11.20.09, 09.24.10
    @ Miami: 03.29.08, 03.23.10, 03.26.10, 03.11.11

  3. #483
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hungary/Pécs
    Posts
    2,690

    Re: All current IDs

    Awesome, my account got deleted, so my videos you guys used in this topic are gone.

    World Tour Budapest Supporter | GDJB Listener | Coldharbour Recordings Lover

  4. #484
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,702

    Re: All current IDs

    ID (Track 23, GDJB WT Cape Town)

    Markus Schulz pres. Dakota - Cape Town to me

  5. #485
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Newark, Nj
    Posts
    500

    Re: All current IDs

    YES YES YES!
    Coldharbour Manc
    www.twitter.com/RedDevil09

  6. #486
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Newark, Nj
    Posts
    500

    Re: All current IDs

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JOiSvbNa40

    Dakota - In a Green Valley?

    ID1 form GDJB World Tour Green Valley.
    Coldharbour Manc
    www.twitter.com/RedDevil09

  7. #487
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,702

    Re: All current IDs

    Quote Originally Posted by reddevil09
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JOiSvbNa40

    Dakota - In a Green Valley?

    ID1 form GDJB World Tour Green Valley.
    Yeah could be, but it also sounds like some sort of intro so it also could be Gypsy Room... not sure.

  8. #488
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Newark, Nj
    Posts
    500

    Re: All current IDs

    could be that! idk i think it sounds like a intro cuz he barely just made in a green valley and wanted to use the main beat as a intro for the wt? and also the names kinda sound fitting imo.. lets see! won't be too long till we know everything! haha
    Coldharbour Manc
    www.twitter.com/RedDevil09

  9. #489
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    4,965

    Re: All current IDs

    Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer
    ID (Track 23, GDJB WT Cape Town)

    Markus Schulz pres. Dakota - Cape Town to me
    This is wrong. And you really need to stop IDing videos on YouTube as fact when there is no evidence to back it up.

  10. #490
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,702

    Re: All current IDs

    Quote Originally Posted by ImpactPlayaz
    Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer
    ID (Track 23, GDJB WT Cape Town)

    Markus Schulz pres. Dakota - Cape Town to me
    This is wrong. And you really need to stop IDing videos on YouTube as fact when there is no evidence to back it up.
    It would be nicer if tracks wouldn't be held ID for way to long... but ok.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •