Page 29 of 78 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 773

Thread: All current IDs

  1. #281
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hungary/Pécs
    Posts
    2,690

    Re: All current IDs

    Quote Originally Posted by jdub889
    "Coldharbour; far from the same, because the songs have no name..." -- jimaeus

    Unidentified:

    Tiesto - Lethal Industry (ID Remix)
    Push - Universal Nation (ID Remix)
    I'll upload it TODAY for you.

    World Tour Budapest Supporter | GDJB Listener | Coldharbour Recordings Lover

  2. #282
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,702

    Re: All current IDs

    Nadia Ali - Rapture (Remix)

    Apparently this is a mashup of Rapture and Alan Fitzpatrick - Paranoize (Adam Beyer & Jesper Dahlback Remix) so:

    Nadia Ali vs. Alan Fitzpatrick - Paranoize Rapture (Markus Schulz Mashup)

  3. #283
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hungary/Pécs
    Posts
    2,690

    Re: All current IDs

    Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer
    Nadia Ali - Rapture (Remix)

    Apparently this is a mashup of Rapture and Alan Fitzpatrick - Paranoize (Adam Beyer & Jesper Dahlback Remix) so:

    Nadia Ali vs. Alan Fitzpatrick - Paranoize Rapture (Markus Schulz Mashup)
    Awesome find, dude. \o/

    World Tour Budapest Supporter | GDJB Listener | Coldharbour Recordings Lover

  4. #284
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,702

    Re: All current IDs

    Quote Originally Posted by DoMarcikar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer
    Nadia Ali - Rapture (Remix)

    Apparently this is a mashup of Rapture and Alan Fitzpatrick - Paranoize (Adam Beyer & Jesper Dahlback Remix) so:

    Nadia Ali vs. Alan Fitzpatrick - Paranoize Rapture (Markus Schulz Mashup)
    Awesome find, dude. \o/
    Thanks to a reply on the video.

  5. #285
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hungary/Pécs
    Posts
    2,690

    Re: All current IDs

    Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMarcikar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer
    Nadia Ali - Rapture (Remix)

    Apparently this is a mashup of Rapture and Alan Fitzpatrick - Paranoize (Adam Beyer & Jesper Dahlback Remix) so:

    Nadia Ali vs. Alan Fitzpatrick - Paranoize Rapture (Markus Schulz Mashup)
    Awesome find, dude. \o/
    Thanks to a reply on the video.
    Sorry? Where did I reply? My account is GDJBripper.

    World Tour Budapest Supporter | GDJB Listener | Coldharbour Recordings Lover

  6. #286
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,702

    Re: All current IDs

    No I ment with the help of someone else: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frrT6i1KMEQ

  7. #287
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hungary/Pécs
    Posts
    2,690

    Re: All current IDs

    Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer
    No I ment with the help of someone else: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frrT6i1KMEQ
    Oh, then no cookies for me.

    World Tour Budapest Supporter | GDJB Listener | Coldharbour Recordings Lover

  8. #288
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hungary/Pécs
    Posts
    2,690

    Re: All current IDs

    Quote Originally Posted by DoMarcikar
    Quote Originally Posted by jdub889
    "Coldharbour; far from the same, because the songs have no name..." -- jimaeus

    Unidentified:

    Tiesto - Lethal Industry (ID Remix)
    Push - Universal Nation (ID Remix)
    I'll upload it TODAY for you.
    Push - Universal Nation (Remix)

    [youtube:25iy7bj8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNYlgTUeq4o[/youtube:25iy7bj8]

    Tiesto - Lethal Industry (Remix)

    [youtube:25iy7bj8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZoZxfwYzLE[/youtube:25iy7bj8]

    World Tour Budapest Supporter | GDJB Listener | Coldharbour Recordings Lover

  9. #289
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    559

    Re: All current IDs

    uh oh. a lot of the vids got taken down...
    what's up and welcome

    http://twitter.com/jdub889

  10. #290
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,702

    Re: All current IDs

    Please update.

    ID (Track 12, GDJB WT San Francisco) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJr_xe-8CY0
    ID (Track 23, GDJB WT Cape Town) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNnyfZPgITE
    ID (Track 16, GDJB 11/18/10) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B32PSi3LjWM
    ID (Track 15, GDJB 10/28/10) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAJR47r8_fI
    Tiesto - Lethal Industry (ID Remix) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZoZxfwYzLE
    Push - Universal Nation (ID Remix) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNYlgTUeq4o

    ID (Track 13, GDJB 10/14/10) = Rex Mundi - Sandstone
    ID (Track 4, GDJB 11/18/10) = Space Motion Featuring Jelena - Dauchi (DJ Mog & John Gibbons Remix)
    iiO - Rapture (ID Remix) = Nadia Ali vs. Alan Fitzpatrick - Paranoize Rapture (Markus Schulz Mashup)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •