Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: GDJB DVD

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    HUNGARY!
    Posts
    219

    GDJB DVD

    hey guyz, anybody knows anything about Global Dj Broadcast DVD? Markus told me at Budapest, how they are collecting beautiful party scenes and anything else video records from the places where Markus plays and they will make a GDJB DVD...AND I ALMOST FORGET, when i tried to get a picture with Markus before the party, he told me : "this is not photo, this is video!" LOL --> im in a video record, and i cant get picture now!! LoL i dont know how is it fake or true? Thanks 4 answers
    2006 August 19. @ Palace Club :: Siófok
    2008 October 18. @ White Angel :: Budapest World Tour
    2009 July 30. @ Riofest :: Budapest
    2010 May 19. @ 4Bro :: Budapest
    2010 July 22. @ Riofest :: Budapest World Tour
    2011 February 11. @ UP! :: Budapest
    2011 July 28. @ Riofest :: Budapest World Tour
    2012 October 22. @ Studio Nightclub (Extended Set) :: Budapest
    2013 July 4th. @ Rio (Extended Set / 4 HR) :: Budapest
    2014 May 16. @ Club Play (Extended Set / 4.5 HR) :: Budapest World Tour???

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam/Holland
    Posts
    222

    Re: GDJB DVD

    Quote Originally Posted by lacinho
    hey guyz, anybody knows anything about Global Dj Broadcast DVD? Markus told me at Budapest, how they are collecting beautiful party scenes and anything else video records from the places where Markus play and they will make a GDJB DVD...i dont know how is it fake or true? Thanks 4 answers

    Sounds great, lets hope it comes....
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/renecieremans
    Twitter : http://www.twitter.com/renecieremans


    Going to:

    Markus solo set at Space Ibiza 20-07-2011
    Markus vs Gareth at Space Ibiza 03-08-2011

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    HUNGARY!
    Posts
    219

    Re: GDJB DVD

    Quote Originally Posted by Rene
    Quote Originally Posted by lacinho
    hey guyz, anybody knows anything about Global Dj Broadcast DVD? Markus told me at Budapest, how they are collecting beautiful party scenes and anything else video records from the places where Markus play and they will make a GDJB DVD...i dont know how is it fake or true? Thanks 4 answers

    Sounds great, lets hope it comes....
    Yesyes, but this party when we talked about it, was in the middle of the summer -> 22.07 and i didnt hear nothing since the party about this...
    2006 August 19. @ Palace Club :: Siófok
    2008 October 18. @ White Angel :: Budapest World Tour
    2009 July 30. @ Riofest :: Budapest
    2010 May 19. @ 4Bro :: Budapest
    2010 July 22. @ Riofest :: Budapest World Tour
    2011 February 11. @ UP! :: Budapest
    2011 July 28. @ Riofest :: Budapest World Tour
    2012 October 22. @ Studio Nightclub (Extended Set) :: Budapest
    2013 July 4th. @ Rio (Extended Set / 4 HR) :: Budapest
    2014 May 16. @ Club Play (Extended Set / 4.5 HR) :: Budapest World Tour???

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Toronto Ontario Canada
    Posts
    52

    Re: GDJB DVD

    AWESOME NEWS! CAN"T WAIT!!!!!
    Markus Schulz @ Toronto Canada Soon!

  5. #5
    Senior Member SndL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Koszalin, Poland
    Posts
    153

    Re: GDJB DVD

    Would be awesome if the dvd was an addition to the do you dream remix album in November.

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    19

    Re: GDJB DVD

    This would be amazing if true. I do seem to remember Markus mentioning something about this in one of his blogs a couple of months ago. Hope something comes of it!

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    2,035

    Re: GDJB DVD

    Quote Originally Posted by SndL
    do you dream remix album in November.
    huh? where did that announcement come from?
    @ Atlanta: 09.18.08, 04.23.09, 07.07.10
    @ Charlotte: 09.25.08, 04.02.09, 11.20.09, 09.24.10
    @ Miami: 03.29.08, 03.23.10, 03.26.10, 03.11.11

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    316

    Markus Schulz - Do You Dream? (Remixes)

    Welcome everybody!
    I read some music news from PrologicMusic(Polish Armada's distribution) and I found Markus Schulz - Do You Dream? (Remixes)! It will be out in Poland on 29th of November. I think it will be out in Armada around 15th of November IMO awesome news. I'm waiting for it.

    Can you say something, Darren?

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,702

    Re: Markus Schulz - Do You Dream? (Remixes)

    Exciting! Maybe we don't have to wait for the singles!

    Any source that you can show us?

  10. #10
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    4,942

    Re: Markus Schulz - Do You Dream? (Remixes)

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex
    Welcome everybody!
    I read some music news from PrologicMusic(Polish Armada's distribution) and I found Markus Schulz - Do You Dream? (Remixes)! It will be out in Poland on 29th of November. I think it will be out in Armada around 15th of November IMO awesome news. I'm waiting for it.

    Can you say something, Darren?
    That information is completely false. Disregard it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •