Page 28 of 198 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 1972
  1. #271
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,702

    Re: What are you playing now? :)

    Susana Featuring Josh Gabriel - Frozen (Nic Chagall Remix)

    I finally started to like this, it's a real winter track to me.

  2. #272
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hungary/Pécs
    Posts
    2,690

    Re: What are you playing now? :)

    Yesterday's GDJB, beacuse It was one of the best in this year.

    World Tour Budapest Supporter | GDJB Listener | Coldharbour Recordings Lover

  3. #273
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,696

    Re: What are you playing now? :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer
    Susana Featuring Josh Gabriel - Frozen (Nic Chagall Remix)

    I finally started to like this, it's a real winter track to me.
    i love the bassline of this remix..

    to answer the question, not listening to anything, sorting out my new material for the week.

    gdjb space miami
    asot 48
    w&w mainstage 34
    asot 2010 yearmix


  4. #274
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hungary/Pécs
    Posts
    2,690

    Re: What are you playing now? :)

    Dakota - Sinners

    World Tour Budapest Supporter | GDJB Listener | Coldharbour Recordings Lover

  5. #275
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Newark, Nj
    Posts
    500

    Re: What are you playing now? :)

    Nothing like starting your day with Sonic Division feat Spyschool - Panta Rhei \o/
    Coldharbour Manc
    www.twitter.com/RedDevil09

  6. #276
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hungary/Pécs
    Posts
    2,690

    Re: What are you playing now? :)

    Push - Universal Nation (Remix)

    Just from yesterday's broadcast. Any informations about the remixer? It's really good.

    World Tour Budapest Supporter | GDJB Listener | Coldharbour Recordings Lover

  7. #277
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,702

    Re: What are you playing now? :)

    Mr. Pit - This Room Is Not Big Enough

    Can't wait till Stamina / Overload!!

  8. #278
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hungary/Pécs
    Posts
    2,690

    Re: What are you playing now? :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer
    Mr. Pit - This Room Is Not Big Enough

    Can't wait till Stamina / Overload!!
    Agree.

    Pobsky - Dark Cloud

    World Tour Budapest Supporter | GDJB Listener | Coldharbour Recordings Lover

  9. #279
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    2,035

    Re: What are you playing now? :)

    Quote Originally Posted by DoMarcikar
    Push - Universal Nation (Remix)

    Just from yesterday's broadcast. Any informations about the remixer? It's really good.
    Usually when it's a random classic remix like this, it's a bootleg from Mr. Schulz himself.
    @ Atlanta: 09.18.08, 04.23.09, 07.07.10
    @ Charlotte: 09.25.08, 04.02.09, 11.20.09, 09.24.10
    @ Miami: 03.29.08, 03.23.10, 03.26.10, 03.11.11

  10. #280
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,702

    Re: What are you playing now? :)

    Quote Originally Posted by jimaeus
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMarcikar
    Push - Universal Nation (Remix)

    Just from yesterday's broadcast. Any informations about the remixer? It's really good.
    Usually when it's a random classic remix like this, it's a bootleg from Mr. Schulz himself.
    + it sounds like Dakota

Similar Threads

  1. Markus playing @ MAYDAY this year :)
    By stefan1983 in forum Markus Schulz Gigs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 14-05-10, 02:41 PM
  2. == Now playing : ==
    By maria111 in forum Coffee Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 24-02-09, 09:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •