Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 128
  1. #31
    Senior Member Coxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Toronto,Canada,Greece
    Posts
    180

    Re: Global DJ Broadcast: World Tour - Toronto (02-10-2008)

    Quote Originally Posted by iCORE
    i saw you there ...... you stayed on the right place of Markus ... close to him on those tables that are there
    you should of said hi well next time

  2. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    597

    Re: Global DJ Broadcast: World Tour - Toronto (02-10-2008)

    i have heard this a few times now and i am still unsure about it..
    Latest Mix:
    http://soundcloud.com/coopertown/jam...-closing-set-2
    Follow Me on Twitter: @cooper_town & @trance_history

  3. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    USA/NYC
    Posts
    2,599

    Re: Global DJ Broadcast: World Tour - Toronto (02-10-2008)

    Quote Originally Posted by defusion
    i have heard this a few times now and i am still unsure about it..

    For Your Love...or United?

  4. #34
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    10

    Re: Global DJ Broadcast: World Tour - Toronto (02-10-2008)

    Quote Originally Posted by Coxx
    Quote Originally Posted by iCORE
    i saw you there ...... you stayed on the right place of Markus ... close to him on those tables that are there
    you should of said hi well next time
    next time for sure i'll do it ..... you wear a white t-shirt if i remember right

  5. #35
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Arad, Romania
    Posts
    10

    Re: Global DJ Broadcast: World Tour - Toronto (02-10-2008)

    What's up everybody, i'm a Markus fan, and you are listening to Global Dj Broadcast!
    It looks there was a great show in toronto
    Hello Coxx!
    I need some help with my avatar, i made it smaller (100X100) or even smaller but it's bigger than 6KB, anyone know how to smaller the size?

  6. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    597

    Re: Global DJ Broadcast: World Tour - Toronto (02-10-2008)

    Quote Originally Posted by hellosam
    Quote Originally Posted by defusion
    i have heard this a few times now and i am still unsure about it..

    For Your Love...or United?
    For Your Love.

    First time hearing United i think.
    Latest Mix:
    http://soundcloud.com/coopertown/jam...-closing-set-2
    Follow Me on Twitter: @cooper_town & @trance_history

  7. #37
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    10

    Re: Global DJ Broadcast: World Tour - Toronto (02-10-2008)

    Quote Originally Posted by DjMario
    What's up everybody, i'm a Markus fan, and you are listening to Global Dj Broadcast!
    It looks there was a great show in toronto
    Hello Coxx!
    I need some help with my avatar, i made it smaller (100X100) or even smaller but it's bigger than 6KB, anyone know how to smaller the size?
    you can use photoshop or acdsee to reduce the size of the file.
    compression

  8. #38
    Senior Member Daniel Craft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Radom, Poland
    Posts
    193

    Re: Global DJ Broadcast: World Tour - Toronto (02-10-2008)

    Nice remix of Take Me Away
    Trance, probably the best kind of music in the world...


  9. #39
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Arad, Romania
    Posts
    10

    Re: Global DJ Broadcast: World Tour - Toronto (02-10-2008)

    i tryed, but i don't know how

  10. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    597

    Re: Global DJ Broadcast: World Tour - Toronto (02-10-2008)

    Quite a nice remix from Re-Ward this is, definitely better off playing the Dub as well!
    Latest Mix:
    http://soundcloud.com/coopertown/jam...-closing-set-2
    Follow Me on Twitter: @cooper_town & @trance_history

Similar Threads

  1. Global DJ Broadcast: World Tour - Toronto (09-09-2010)
    By ImpactPlayaz in forum Global DJ Broadcast
    Replies: 419
    Last Post: 19-09-10, 11:56 AM
  2. Global DJ Broadcast: World Tour - Best of 2008 (25-12-2008)
    By ImpactPlayaz in forum Global DJ Broadcast
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 31-12-08, 02:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •