the arches glasgow 07/08/10

hey anyone making this event @the arches glasgow.

should be a very sepcial night,jerome isma-ae warming up for markus hope to hear banging set!!!! happy days

Re: the arches glasgow 07/08/10

Jerome opened for Armin here in Charlotte back in March----LOVED his set...didn't want it to end!
    @mberell@
    The DJ, the Music & ME
    twitter.com/amberella06

well as a former Glasgae' resident who cut his teeth going to The Arches back in the day, i'm sure our man brought it big stylee.......although i'm just a wee bit partial (lol) The Arches is one of the best clubs in the world imo, great venue, vibe, atmosphere and most importantly.......people

8-)

can't wait to hear the reviews

well guys what can i say? markus is just the daddy he is certainly got to be no.1 this year he was immense,markus style certainly suits the arches absloute banging best night iv had in there for ages. jerome ism-ae gave us a gerat boost with his set dropping saltwater and children :mrgreen: then the man himself markus came on and dropped sky traffic for his 1st tune. i gotta say i cant remind much but i know i had some time i can just remember glimpses of looking at my friends and just smiling all night long. few tracks i can remember are:traffic,opera of nothern ocean,full focus(ummet ozcan),global(markus big room recon),stranger to stability,breathing,id(no.10 nature one),dont give a f**k,lonliness and to finish off he ended with perception. then he jamp down from the decks to greet the fans. amazing night :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: