Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 171
  1. #111
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    2,035

    Re: Tonight! Markus Schulz Live From Nature One in Germany

    Like IP said, hearing this live is great

    Although I heard the mashup with Chakalaka...still great
    @ Atlanta: 09.18.08, 04.23.09, 07.07.10
    @ Charlotte: 09.25.08, 04.02.09, 11.20.09, 09.24.10
    @ Miami: 03.29.08, 03.23.10, 03.26.10, 03.11.11

  2. #112
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,702

    Re: Tonight! Markus Schulz Live From Nature One in Germany

    One of Markus's best recons ever made coming up.
    When Markus is playing Stranger to Stability it's cool. But when Armin plays it it's dumb. :lol:

  3. #113
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    2,035

    Re: Tonight! Markus Schulz Live From Nature One in Germany

    Quote Originally Posted by Pobsky
    day dreamer i agree!! i love it!!!!" thanks havana it makes me tingle too lol, rob cheers i love yah pal, jimaeus not that far oiff i suppose, anyway peeps great set so far love it and love you all im pissed lol
    haha someone needs to cut pobsky off me thinks!
    @ Atlanta: 09.18.08, 04.23.09, 07.07.10
    @ Charlotte: 09.25.08, 04.02.09, 11.20.09, 09.24.10
    @ Miami: 03.29.08, 03.23.10, 03.26.10, 03.11.11

  4. #114
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    337

    Re: Tonight! Markus Schulz Live From Nature One in Germany

    Dustin Zahn now.... another firm favourite :P

  5. #115
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    2,035

    Re: Tonight! Markus Schulz Live From Nature One in Germany

    People on TA are actually mad that Markus plays this song saying he needs to stick to trance and leave this song to DJs like Carl Cox.

    I am completely dumbfounded by this. You'd think those fans of this song would love that Markus knows a good song when he hears it and doesn't stick to genres.
    @ Atlanta: 09.18.08, 04.23.09, 07.07.10
    @ Charlotte: 09.25.08, 04.02.09, 11.20.09, 09.24.10
    @ Miami: 03.29.08, 03.23.10, 03.26.10, 03.11.11

  6. #116
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    4,966

    Re: Tonight! Markus Schulz Live From Nature One in Germany

    Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer
    One of Markus's best recons ever made coming up.
    When Markus is playing Stranger to Stability it's cool. But when Armin plays it it's dumb. :lol:
    It's because the placement in Armin's set that it sounds so whack. Armin goes to bouncing 140 uplifting then plays the On Off mashup followed by this.

    Emery does the same, 140 uplifting, then this followed by Renegade without fail.

    Drop it in the middle of the set, and you're on a winner.

  7. #117
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    2,404

    Re: Tonight! Markus Schulz Live From Nature One in Germany

    stranger time :mrgreen:
    Markus Gigs to Visit:
    None.....

  8. #118
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    869

    Re: Tonight! Markus Schulz Live From Nature One in Germany

    I said I'd pop in here for a chat. Missed the first 40 minutes but I got to hear that beauty of an ID again so it was worth it just for that :lol:

    Sure sounds like Markus is destroying it!


  9. #119
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,702

    Re: Tonight! Markus Schulz Live From Nature One in Germany

    Quote Originally Posted by ImpactPlayaz
    Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer
    One of Markus's best recons ever made coming up.
    When Markus is playing Stranger to Stability it's cool. But when Armin plays it it's dumb. :lol:
    It's because the placement in Armin's set that it sounds so whack. Armin goes to bouncing 140 uplifting then plays the On Off mashup followed by this.

    Emery does the same, 140 uplifting, then this followed by Renegade without fail.

    Drop it in the middle of the set, and you're on a winner.
    True and also because it just looks @ Armin like he has nothing else to play.

  10. #120
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    4,966

    Re: Tonight! Markus Schulz Live From Nature One in Germany

    Quote Originally Posted by TouchingVirus
    I said I'd pop in here for a chat. Missed the first 40 minutes but I got to hear that beauty of an ID again so it was worth it just for that :lol:

    Sure sounds like Markus is destroying it!
    Evening. How's those ears doing now that Natural has popped in? :lol:

Similar Threads

  1. Markus Schulz Live From Nature One Festival (06-08-2011)
    By ImpactPlayaz in forum Other Markus Schulz Tracklists
    Replies: 258
    Last Post: 08-08-11, 02:41 AM
  2. Markus Schulz LIVE at Nature One 2010 !! Yeah!
    By stefan1983 in forum Markus Schulz Gigs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-08-10, 08:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •