Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Re: Global DJ Broadcast: Sunrise Set (22-07-2010)

let me preface this post by saying that i'm of similar age to Markus, i too grew up in Europe before emigrating to the States and have been into this music for quite some considerable time

i have thousands of mixes stored on my hard drives ( pretty much every GDJB, ASOT, Essential Mix etc etc).......yup, i'm a nerd :lol:

this masterpiece will be receiving countless repeats for my ears and many referrals to my friends, it's quite simply BRILLIANT

no really, i've been lucky enough to go to Ibiza a couple of times and this set encapsulates the true vibe of the island without doubt, just gorgeous !

given the man's ridiculous schedule, it's a true testament to the impeccable work ethic and dedication he puts in, but more importantly displays a true and unabashed LOVE for the music itself and demonstrates the effect that it has on himself and countless others, myself most definitely included

thanx m8

no, really

8-)

Quote Originally Posted by TouchingVirus
    Without a doubt though, the tune that stole the show was the Chillout Remix of Out There. It's been a while since a trance tune put me through the whole gamut of emotions, but the 9 or so minutes of that track did it.
    It's just amazing, listening to it now at work, Friday arvo, 15 minutes till I go home and I'm having a beer. This song is so relaxing and beautiful.
    Coldharbour Faithful

Quote Originally Posted by Rob
    Cressida- 6 A.M (Kyau&Albert Remix) I love this one!!!
    That was my request :twisted:

Time for download and listen to this amazing sunrise set

I began listening this morning and will finish after work tonight. Absolutely love this mix. I am so glad he put Urban Astronauts - See the Sun in the mix. It is one of my favorite tracks from last year.
    @mberell@
    The DJ, the Music & ME
    twitter.com/amberella06

This is possibly the best GDJB in the last 4 years...awesome work. Markus, this style really suits you.

Spilled Cranberries, Collision, Out There! Why can't we have a Global Selection vote this week :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by seanp7
    This is possibly the best GDJB in the last 4 years...awesome work. Markus, this style really suits you.
    It is one of my all time faves as well.
    @mberell@
    The DJ, the Music & ME
    twitter.com/amberella06

Finally I listened to the whole show from the start! Amazing tunes there's no doubt. Actually I was listening to it until the 2nd hour then we prepared for the night! Last thursday Markus dropped a 3h 15mins set as World Tour, that was really amazing! i just hope the best tracks will be selected by him in 2 hours.

He played Language too but that was an ID remix not the Santiago Nino Dub Tech. :P