Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Markus at Ruby Skye

Another trip to Ruby Skye and the awesome city, SF, PM me if you are down for a preparty in the hotel (1min walk to club)...So happy that Markus keeps comin around CA/NV !!
    Blake is going to bring it too.

Re: Markus at Ruby Skye

flight tickets purchased, will book room right now.

let's make this memorable!

thanks to DaveT, here are set times.

09:00pm - 11:00pm :: Dyloot & John Beaver
    11:00pm - 12:15am :: Blake Jarrell
    12:15am - Close :: Markus Schulz

soooooooo stoaked for this as well! can't wait !!!!!!
    it seems that everytime Markus has been in SF i can't make it, or its 21+ (im 20) :roll: and I always have to hear about how he killed it until 4am and how i missed out on the best party ever...
    but this time everything has worked out for me :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

this has been soo long in the making for me guys seriously, idk if you would understand how bad ive been wanting to see Markus live for soo long now ops:
    honestly, ever since i found trance in late 05 (i consider myself a youngster) Markus has always been one my fav's but I confess Armin has always taken the cake as my #1. but in the last few years, Markus w/ his Dakota alias, his last few albums and the Coldharbour sound has grown on me so much that I consider him to be neck&neck w/ Armin as my #1 personal fav, I think this will change on the 4th and I will have a new #1 when I finally see get to see Markus live for the very first time!!!

It will be one to remember indeed!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Just listenin to the recent GDBC Ibiza Sessions tonight, so ready for Sunday. I hope we get a good show, something to boost us into July! Bring it Markus

Count me in! I'm there tomorrow! Wooooooooot! Can't wait!

great show Markus!!! really good job, lots of surprises! playing til 4:30 was nuts!!!great to meet you too afterwards even though i know you said u were crazy "gone" lol,
    soo much fan interaction on a level i have never seen! you truly are a man of the people!
    next time i hope i see a Markus set it will be Markus only though cause imo Blake Jarrell took the bpm's too high warming up, but nevermind that, it was still legit like none other!!!

thanks for such a night to remember, (even if it was a bit hazy for you! lol)

F*ckin A! As good as I thought of Markus' set in Feb 2010 at Ruby Skye, I was even more BLOWN away by his set this past weekend! Holy mother!! I'm so bummed I had to leave early too! Rockin' it till 4:30am?! FML!

I'll definitely be re-living the night with the boatload of videos I took... G'damn amazing set.

Thanks Markus for the 4 hr set, always delivers