Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16
  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    356

    Re: [CLHR096] Beat Service meets Tucandeo - Waiting for the

    Cool Guy's

    Let's go shoping


    THX for the links !!

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,702

    Re: [CLHR096] Beat Service meets Tucandeo - Waiting for the

    Too bad the Lentos remix is different than we heard on GDJB, tried to edit it and it didn't work. (Markus should have used the workparts)
    However it's not a big problem, not as worse as the Phynn remix of Opera of Northern Ocean + we still have the amazing lovely original mix.

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1,398

    Re: [CLHR096] Beat Service meets Tucandeo - Waiting for the

    Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer
    Too bad the Lentos remix is different than we heard on GDJB, tried to edit it and it didn't work. (Markus should have used the workparts)
    However it's not a big problem, not as worse as the Phynn remix of Opera of Northern Ocean + we still have the amazing lovely original mix.
    I hate when something like this happend! I havent heard the release yet but i will just now but seriously your comment scared me a bit!

    Official GDJB Greek Supporter

    Twitter http://twitter.com/velvetmorning82

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,702

    Re: [CLHR096] Beat Service meets Tucandeo - Waiting for the

    Quote Originally Posted by maria111
    Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer
    Too bad the Lentos remix is different than we heard on GDJB, tried to edit it and it didn't work. (Markus should have used the workparts)
    However it's not a big problem, not as worse as the Phynn remix of Opera of Northern Ocean + we still have the amazing lovely original mix.
    I hate when something like this happend! I havent heard the release yet but i will just now but seriously your comment scared me a bit!
    They both have the all the same elements, the released version is just longer and I tried to delete the parts which Markus did, but I couldn't. Like I said, it's not a big deal.

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1,398

    Re: [CLHR096] Beat Service meets Tucandeo - Waiting for the

    Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer
    They both have the all the same elements, the released version is just longer and I tried to delete the parts which Markus did, but I couldn't. Like I said, it's not a big deal.
    you were correct somehow but still wasnt that bad as i thought it will be.. But anyway for me all credits goes to the original version which i was waiting for the full release a long time now ops:

    Official GDJB Greek Supporter

    Twitter http://twitter.com/velvetmorning82

  6. #16
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    10

    Re: [CLHR096] Beat Service meets Tucandeo - Waiting for the

    Awesome

Similar Threads

  1. [CLHR119] Beat Service - Outsider / Charged
    By ImpactPlayaz in forum Coldharbour Recordings
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-07-11, 12:24 PM
  2. [COLD022] Beat Service - Back of Beyond / Vision of the Lost
    By ImpactPlayaz in forum Coldharbour Recordings Red
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-04-10, 02:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •