Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Re: 06-18-2010 Ministry of Sound, London (Solo Set)

Quote Originally Posted by MarkusSchulz
    Oh man you guys come on!! :lol:

I slept 2 hours, then went to Lithuania and played 3 hours and still looking for after parties.

Thank you everyone for that night. It was amazing vibe. One of the truly special nights at MOS. I think you guys now know why I love playing those long sets. See everyone in Ibiza for my solo set there???
    But you are not working 6 days a week and waking up at 4.30 for the last week before(shift change) and cycling to work 8Km+daily, and partying 4 fridays in a row @ MOS
    Friday and saturday were 2day offs for me, 1st time 2 days in a week in the last 2 months well worth, very needed lol
    (couldnt come up with a better excuse lol)

Quote Originally Posted by gr3g0ree
    Yo guys, the night started ...
    Quote Originally Posted by TouchingVirus
    Hey Kris, I remember you! It had been a while since we last saw each other at MOS but it's good you're still around and still loving the coldharbour sound. You didn't hang around much though, maybe next time? :P
    Shame on me I didnt stayed longer with u, or we should go out for a beerbreak (but as u missed flesh, u will probably never take a break at a Markus set again lol )

I've been in the room for most of the time, couple of times under the booth, but it was just too hot and had to back off a bit lol
    There was space and friends and a good view and colder inbetween the 2 speakers=best place to stay

@Ibiza: Unless there will be a competition to win tickets ... and lady luck stands by me
    there is no fear lol

An idea: could be parts of those videos made by the crew uploaded to youtube?, Or just some unedited ones, that wont get onto the CD, so we all can have as much material as possible to find ourselves?
    We all want to show off, dont we? "I've been there!!!!!!"
    LIVE, LIFE, LOUD

Quote Originally Posted by gr3g0ree
    Or just some unedited ones, that wont get onto the CD, so we all can have as much material as possible to find ourselves?
    Yeah..would be great
    Party-schedule (with Markus playing)
    10-20-2011 DJ Mag Awards @ Passenger Terminal, Amsterdam
    11-19-2011 Transmission @ O2 Arena, Prague

I dont want to start a new thread in pic/vid forum so i post my few vids here;

Edit;
    Ok i start my own thread
    "a few MS standards and then we are into the rabbit hole... hang on"

http://www.facebook.com/#!/video/video. ... 6178060733

ID on the track at 3:20? I've got a feeling it's the end of the track and the sample is only 4 seconds long but could you ID it? It's the one before Faithless After Faithless and before Lightwave is another one that's escaping me.

Start your new thread ed0ni too btw

Or youtube the videos like this:

[you*tube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4xWpSbPCjg[/you*tube]

(Remove the *'s )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgAI1HNTV3c - Mr Pit - This Room Is Not Big Enough (Tech Mix)

Quote Originally Posted by TouchingVirus
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/video/video.php?v=436178060733

ID on the track at 3:20? I've got a feeling it's the end of the track and the sample is only 4 seconds long but could you ID it? It's the one before Faithless After Faithless and before Lightwave is another one that's escaping me.

Start your new thread ed0ni too btw

Or youtube the videos like this:

[you*tube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4xWpSbPCjg[/you*tube]

(Remove the *'s )

Nice video mate.
    Actually it is the first time I see the MOS before the a show, looks so proper hah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgAI1HNTV3c - Mr Pit - This Room Is Not Big Enough (Tech Mix)

Was a great night, really nice to meet alot of you guys!

Am a little bit disappointed to find one of the emails saying i had been chosen for the meet and greet, along with the signed album. It was sent at nearly 2pm, at which stage we had already got to london and i had no way of checking my emails.
    Despite emailing Tom from the Gallery back, im yet to hear anything back, totally gutted!

In fact, has anyone else been in the same boat, and tried to get their signed copy posted to them (if its even there anymore)

Quote Originally Posted by johnneeso
    In fact, has anyone else been in the same boat, and tried to get their signed copy posted to them (if its even there anymore)
    Also got the message to late, but didn't send an e-mail back.
    Party-schedule (with Markus playing)
    10-20-2011 DJ Mag Awards @ Passenger Terminal, Amsterdam
    11-19-2011 Transmission @ O2 Arena, Prague

Quote Originally Posted by johnneeso

Hey dudes!! Im in the same boat as you Guys, i got the email at 9:15 when i was still at home in brighton!! Soo gutted. I spoke to Tom at MOS and he said to email him and he will sort something out for me. Havent heard anything yet Hopefully we can sort it out cause i really want that CD as gutted bout not getting to meet the main man!!

hey guys,

could somebody please tell me did he play any classic coldharbour track or any classic that he used to play years ago? :roll:
    2005@Blade Club, HU 2006@Trance Energy, NL 2007@Trance Energy, NL 2006@Siofok, HU 2007@Siofok, HU 2006@Club Dopler, SK 2006@Trancemission, CZR 2008@White Angel, HU
    2009@Rio Summer Festival, HU 2010@Rio Summer Festival 2010@4Bro, HU 2011@Up! The Club, HU