Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 141
  1. #121
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    869

    Re: 06-18-2010 Ministry of Sound, London (Solo Set)

    I know I went outside for about 10 minutes for some air, but I don't believe Markus played Flesh - did I miss it?

    If I did I'll go nuts, because Flesh would have been epic on the MOS system - please tell me I'm not paranoid and didn't miss it :?


  2. #122
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    360

    Re: 06-18-2010 Ministry of Sound, London (Solo Set)

    Quote Originally Posted by TouchingVirus
    I know I went outside for about 10 minutes for some air, but I don't believe Markus played Flesh - did I miss it?

    If I did I'll go nuts, because Flesh would have been epic on the MOS system - please tell me I'm not paranoid and didn't miss it :?
    He played Flesh.... you certainly missed it :P And it was so amazing.. Especially that little part after the break i think. I have some part of it on video.. will upload it asap

  3. #123

    Re: 06-18-2010 Ministry of Sound, London (Solo Set)

    what remix was that of flesh, think its on that cd too

  4. #124
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    360

    Re: 06-18-2010 Ministry of Sound, London (Solo Set)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasonaddley
    what remix was that of flesh, think its on that cd too
    It's the Flesh 2010 remake I think

    Full ID is Tenishia Feat Jan Johnston - Flesh 2010

  5. #125

    Re: 06-18-2010 Ministry of Sound, London (Solo Set)

    Sweet

    ps that Super8 and Tab remix of perception

  6. #126
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Bucks, England
    Posts
    7

    Re: 06-18-2010 Ministry of Sound, London (Solo Set)

    Thank you Markus, It was a brilliant and memorable night, meeting you beforehand and getting a cd and poster signed......excellent!! Will definitely be in Ibiza for your solo set tickets already booked 8-) Cheers, Sean

  7. #127
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    869

    Re: 06-18-2010 Ministry of Sound, London (Solo Set)

    Quote Originally Posted by curs3d
    Quote Originally Posted by TouchingVirus
    I know I went outside for about 10 minutes for some air, but I don't believe Markus played Flesh - did I miss it?

    If I did I'll go nuts, because Flesh would have been epic on the MOS system - please tell me I'm not paranoid and didn't miss it :?
    He played Flesh.... you certainly missed it :P And it was so amazing.. Especially that little part after the break i think. I have some part of it on video.. will upload it asap
    F*CK IT :x ...the one break I took all night and I missed Flesh ..goddamnit :cry:

    Special request for Markus, if I make Manchester would you play it? :P

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasonaddley
    what remix was that of flesh, think its on that cd too
    It is, third track on the mix.


  8. #128
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    463

    Re: 06-18-2010 Ministry of Sound, London (Solo Set)

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkusSchulz
    Quote Originally Posted by ed0ni
    Oh my good, my legs hurts and my feets want to emigrate to another planet.
    I just got back home after a looong day. 3hrs of sleep before i left the bridge hotell and headed downtown where i spend the whole day. Another hour of sleep at the plane, time to go to bed very soon
    Oh man you guys come on!! :lol:

    I slept 2 hours, then went to Lithuania and played 3 hours and still looking for after parties.

    Thank you everyone for that night. It was amazing vibe. One of the truly special nights at MOS. I think you guys now know why I love playing those long sets. See everyone in Ibiza for my solo set there???
    You're used to it, I'm not

    I am unemployed atm, I want to go but have no money for it...
    "a few MS standards and then we are into the rabbit hole... hang on"

  9. #129
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    London (Riga)
    Posts
    138

    Re: 06-18-2010 Ministry of Sound, London (Solo Set)

    I found cheap flight from Stansted 2 Ibiza in august only £70 2 ways..... atm so might go 2 solo set :lol:

  10. #130
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    360

    Re: 06-18-2010 Ministry of Sound, London (Solo Set)

    Quote Originally Posted by TouchingVirus
    Quote Originally Posted by curs3d
    Quote Originally Posted by TouchingVirus
    I know I went outside for about 10 minutes for some air, but I don't believe Markus played Flesh - did I miss it?

    If I did I'll go nuts, because Flesh would have been epic on the MOS system - please tell me I'm not paranoid and didn't miss it :?
    He played Flesh.... you certainly missed it :P And it was so amazing.. Especially that little part after the break i think. I have some part of it on video.. will upload it asap
    F*CK IT :x ...the one break I took all night and I missed Flesh ..goddamnit :cry:

    Special request for Markus, if I make Manchester would you play it? :P
    Haha.. I might be thinking the same thing....Strange BA are offering good prices....Trains are expensive then flights ;/?. The only time I was out of the main room was in the 6 hour i think... when he played Unprepared At All mash up for 2-3 minutes.. But could still hear it in the toilet ..



    Quote Originally Posted by momix
    I found cheap flight from Stansted 2 Ibiza in august only £70 2 ways..... atm so might go 2 solo set :lol:

    Oh my god really ;/... But hotels, transport, tickets, and drinks will be expensive :cry:

Similar Threads

  1. 10-06-2011 - Ministry Of Sound, London (SOLO SET)
    By curs3d in forum Markus Schulz Gigs
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 01-07-11, 01:03 PM
  2. 22-10-2010 - Ministry Of Sound, London
    By curs3d in forum Markus Schulz Gigs
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 21-10-10, 07:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •