Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Re: 06-18-2010 Ministry of Sound, London (Solo Set)

Quote Originally Posted by ed0ni
    Oh my good, my legs hurts and my feets want to emigrate to another planet.
    I just got back home after a looong day. 3hrs of sleep before i left the bridge hotell and headed downtown where i spend the whole day. Another hour of sleep at the plane, time to go to bed very soon

Oh man you guys come on!! :lol:

I slept 2 hours, then went to Lithuania and played 3 hours and still looking for after parties.

Thank you everyone for that night. It was amazing vibe. One of the truly special nights at MOS. I think you guys now know why I love playing those long sets. See everyone in Ibiza for my solo set there???

Wow what a night ! was one of the most EPIC sets iv ever heard , all killers , no fillers :-D
    such a great atmosphere in the club , everyone seemed so up for it !was amazing meeting everyone from the forum also , really cool night most memorable moments for me were Track 1 or 2 (whatever it was) , Surreal , Not The Same , Without you Near was unreal, the whole club had their hands in the air , rank1 - breathing (markus recon), W&W - Mainstage, no one on earth (markus recon) & ofcourse Waiting For The Sun was well worth waiting for , truely made my night :-P
    cant wait to meet up again for another party , curs3d good work man on getting everyone together ;-)
    Great meetin rick and danny will defo have to meet up again soon for another session. hats of to jason for going back and warming up for simon patterson back home in ireland last night ,just back from playing a gig ourselves tonight so very tired going to sign off now.
    would anyone know the ids from the first 2 tracks from the night at all ??

kev

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Valentine
    sorry Maaike i didnt know you was dancing infront of us the whole night haha.
    That's why I checked the pics on Facebook of most of the people here :lol:

I just checked my mail and found this unread email ;
    Code:
    Från: Tom Godwin / The Gallery @ Ministry of Sound
    Skickat: den 18 juni 2010 15:57:44
    Till: Filip
    Congrats
    You and a plus one have won a place in the meet and greet with Markus Schulz tonight at Th Gallery. Please arrive at nine fifteen for a nine thirty start and bring this email with you
    Thanks
    Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone
    Too bad i didnt got it before i left for the airport
    Same here, although I couldn't make in time anyway, because of all the canceld and delayed trains :x

Quote Originally Posted by MarkusSchulz
    See everyone in Ibiza for my solo set there???
    No money for an Ibiza-holliday this year, but I'm thinking about flying in just for the solo-night now. Last year was amazing and after the set at Mos it's just to tempting :roll:
    Party-schedule (with Markus playing)
    10-20-2011 DJ Mag Awards @ Passenger Terminal, Amsterdam
    11-19-2011 Transmission @ O2 Arena, Prague

Oh my good, my legs hurts and my feets want to emigrate to another planet.
    I just got back home after a looong day. 3hrs of sleep before i left the bridge hotell and headed downtown where i spend the whole day. Another hour of sleep at the plane, time to go to bed very soon

I slept 2 hours, then went to Lithuania and played 3 hours and still looking for after parties.

Thank you everyone for that night. It was amazing vibe. One of the truly special nights at MOS. I think you guys now know why I love playing those long sets. See everyone in Ibiza for my solo set there???
    Markus must have been really manic!!!! Read your twitter that you were travelling at lightspeeds to get to Exit..

Thank you once more for an amazing night Markus.. One of the best nights I've ever had.. You are truly our number 1 DJ.. Forget the DJ Mag Polls.. You are truly our Messiah.

It's so tempting to go to Ibiza .. We shall see

Thank you Markus for a simply amazing night, ibiza may be a bit much but looking forward to your 3 hr set at sankeys manchester in a few weeks. Cannot wait!!

danny it was armin mix of faithless, schulz recon, such a bassline in it

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonaddley
    danny it was armin mix of faithless, schulz recon, such a bassline in it
    Cheers Jason, it was all out earkilling bass for sure.

You're just well used to it is all, we aren't :lol: I'll see about the solo set in Ibiza, leaving it late for flights but if the money is good then I'm there. Probably will be at Sankeys in Manchester on July 16th, very cheap to get there and it's a 3 hour set More Irish gigs please :P

Quote Originally Posted by gr3g0ree
    Yo guys, the night started of for me by getting down to Weatherspoons at 9.30, whos been there? Couldnt recognize any faces (not that I know how u all look lol) Then at 10pm we went to The Ship Pub, meeting up with some friends and at 11.30 went to the club. 5past 12 we went to the main room and we were (me, my sis and my friends ) on the right side between the 2 speakers, me occasionally showing up under the dj-booth and the middle of the crowd, to take some pics and videos, and then off for a break(beer lol).
    Said hello to u Touchingvirus (Dave?) and to momix (Janis?)
    I've been the tall guy with sunglasses and glowing sticks in hands

Will post my videos and pictures ( only the good ones) here later.
    Real name is Kris btw
    Brutal night, reading that above makes me feel so stupidly weak that I left after 5am.
    Overall it was an unforgettable night.
    Choons and choons all over the place ....
    We know why do we like Markus
    Till next time,
    Be bad
    Hey Kris, I remember you! It had been a while since we last saw each other at MOS but it's good you're still around and still loving the coldharbour sound. You didn't hang around much though, maybe next time? :P

oh yeah guys, who was videoing? Dancefoundation or something?

Cant wait to see the final result

what an awesome night!!! markus totally riped it off and MoS is the perfect club for such a party.
    we won that meet&greet aswell, but didnt check the emails either. (problably we wouldnt be able to make anyway, cause of our late arrival in london)

hope, there will be another markus solo @ london (or here in germany - but this is a dream, i guess) very soon.

last but not least a few tracks i recognized and remember:
    Swedish House Mafia - One (Original Mix) [ :shock: , but great]
    Midway - Monkey Forest (Jonas Stenberg Remix)
    Rank 1 - L.E.D. There Be Light (Wippenberg Remix)
    Jester Music feat. Lavoie – Dressed in White (Markus Schulz Coldharbour Remix)

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonaddley
    oh yeah guys, who was videoing? Dancefoundation or something?

Cant wait to see the final result

They were videoing for a dvd Markus is putting together, i think the film crew are filming him at other locations also like Ibiza then it will be put all together and released on dvd cant wait for it