Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Re: 06-18-2010 Ministry of Sound, London (Solo Set)

Nice meeting everyone yesterday!! we rocked hard... It was so fitting that we were the ones left when it was all over .. Markus looked totally shattered

My legs are sore, I thought I lost my voice but I thanked that guy who offered with chewing gum LOL...woh that was random.. I hope I wasn't too exposed yesterday.. MoS photographer & film crew were all over us lol.. Looking forward to hear our chants during world tour..

Crazy Night.... One to remember most for the rest of my life

What an unreal night, only in through the door, MOS venue blew me away completely as did the sound system,

and for the set, well, best set ive ever heard

What a amazing set ahhhhhhh Thanx Thanx Thanx Thanx Thanx Thanx Thanx Markus 4 that!!!!

Damn what a night got back home about 10am got about 4 hours sleep need sooo much more.
    The best 7 hours ive had at that club last night good to see so many faces from the forums etc and some i didnt see sorry Maaike i didnt know you was dancing infront of us the whole night haha.
    Was amazing !!!!

Amazing night at MoS, super set markus!!!! Best dj in the world!!!! Nice to meet all you people really enjoyed it!! In fact just got up!!!! Hope to see you all again guys..

Anyone kept tabs on the tracklist :P?... I think it would have been impossible when everyone went really crazy!.

But he did play Sander Van Doorn - Reach Out twice..

Was looking at the videos i took.. I'll try to upload some of them on facebook and tag everyone.. Such a memorable night....Now were suffering all the after effects

Quote Originally Posted by curs3d

But he did play Sander Van Doorn - Reach Out twice..
    Because its fucking amazing !!!!

Absolutely FANTASTIC Markus, thank you so much for 7 hours of what can only be described as pure awesome.

The night started off by meeting up with Phil and then to the pub to meet momix, Rick, curs3d, ed0ni and a few lads from Belfast, namely Kevin from Tucandeo, Jason Addley from Planet Love, John and another guy who I can't quite remember his name (sorry - long night :lol: ). For some reason the guys thought I was from Colraine up in Northern Ireland, but my accent put them right quick enough

We got to the club at 22:30 and were one of the first few in there. Slowly but surely it filled up and we met even more people like Dave from Australia, a progressive maniac, Markus2020, another awesome guy and Monika

The Box opened at 12am for the set and everybody started cramming in. Markus started off with an absolute beauty (well, 2 of them) and the night just got better. We had Rain, Away, 65.4Hz, Surreal, Not The Same, Perception and Goodbye from the album. In addition to:

• Dirty South, Ingrosso vs Julie Thompson - Falling Meich (Markus Schulz Bootleg Mix)[/*:m:jd4w61xr]
    • Marco V vs. Rex Mundi Featuring Susana - Unprepared for Nothing at All (Markus Schulz Mashup) [/*:m:jd4w61xr]
    • Beat Service meets Tucandeo feat. Manon Polare - Waiting for the Sun (Lentos Remix)[/*:m:jd4w61xr]
    • Skytech - Cardboard Box (Ummet Ozcan Remix)[/*:m:jd4w61xr]
    • Sander van Doorn - Renegade[/*:m:jd4w61xr]
    • Reverse - Absolute Reality (Arty Remix)[/*:m:jd4w61xr]
    • Above & Beyond - Like No One On Earth (Gabriel & Dresden Remix) - :mrgreen: UNREAL tune, only 150 odd people (if even) left in the club at 6:30am when he played it ...so intimate, a moment I'll treasure forever to be honest[/*:m:jd4w61xr]
    • Rank 1 - Breathing - What can I say about this tune, every time it's played I wish more and more to have it in single form. Ahhhhmazing![/*:m:jd4w61xr]
    • Der Dritte Raum - Hale Bopp (ID Remix) - I hoped, but I never asked for it. And Markus delivered, WOW! Just like in the BeB, this classic gave me serious chills up my back, epic![/*:m:jd4w61xr]
    • OceanLab - On a Metropolis Day (Myon & Shane 54 Mashup)[/*:m:jd4w61xr]
    • Sander van Doorn - Reach Out[/*:m:jd4w61xr]
    • Steve Angello vs. Ashley Wallbridge - Alpha Shotokan (Markus Schulz Mashup)[/*:m:jd4w61xr]
    • Faithless - Not Going Home (ID Remix?)[/*:m:jd4w61xr]
    • Mr. Pit - This Room Is Not Big Enough[/*:m:jd4w61xr]
    • W&W - Mainstage[/*:m:jd4w61xr]
    • That Cafe Del tech remix - don't remember the name tbh[/*:m:jd4w61xr]
    • Markus Schulz - Without You Near [/*:m:jd4w61xr]

And that's all from one memory card ... I have 3 full :P

About 3 hours total video at a guess, so suffice to say it was major tuneage all night! I met another guy whose name escapes me again (can you tell I'm bad with names?) who recognised me from the forums but isn't registered here - so hello you to Oh and benjones who danced his heart out too, great to have met you! I have to feel sorry for poor Tom, a regular attendee on Markus nights who won a place on the 50 people to meet & greet Markus before the gig at 9:30 but didn't get the email to say he'd won until 9:15pm. Needless to say he didn't get to meet Markus nor did he get a copy of you Do You Dream - hope you get sorted dude 8-)

As the night wound down at 7am there was a core group of us forum/chatroom peeps and the guys from NI in addition to maybe 50 others and Markus came down to say hello and take pictures and give autographs with everybody. It was a very very cool thing to do because he did look shattered. And I'll admit that I gushed like a fanboy who got all his birthdays at once because of the 7hr set, sorry Markus :mrgreen:

It was a pleasure to meet you all, I hope to see you again at the next one, and thanks to Markus for the signed copy of Do You Dream which I received instead of the signed copy of Las Vegas '10 that I won for the AH.fm 4YAMC competition during Markus' set.

Lastly, I can't forget ImpactPlayaz who made it over on the quiet. It was great catching up that small bit even if you spent most of the night in the booth doing work stuff. C'est la vie, hope you had a good one!

I'll have pictures (very few) and videos (many) online soon :geek: Tune in to the World Tour in two weeks, you will not be disappointed - can't wait to relive it all!

Yo guys, the night started of for me by getting down to Weatherspoons at 9.30, whos been there? Couldnt recognize any faces (not that I know how u all look lol) Then at 10pm we went to The Ship Pub, meeting up with some friends and at 11.30 went to the club. 5past 12 we went to the main room and we were (me, my sis and my friends ) on the right side between the 2 speakers, me occasionally showing up under the dj-booth and the middle of the crowd, to take some pics and videos, and then off for a break(beer lol).
    Said hello to u Touchingvirus (Dave?) and to momix (Janis?)
    I've been the tall guy with sunglasses and glowing sticks in hands

Will post my videos and pictures ( only the good ones) here later.
    Real name is Kris btw
    Brutal night, reading that above makes me feel so stupidly weak that I left after 5am.
    Overall it was an unforgettable night.
    Choons and choons all over the place ....
    We know why do we like Markus
    Till next time,
    Be bad
    LIVE, LIFE, LOUD

Oh my good, my legs hurts and my feets want to emigrate to another planet.
    I just got back home after a looong day. 3hrs of sleep before i left the bridge hotell and headed downtown where i spend the whole day. Another hour of sleep at the plane, time to go to bed very soon

Glad that so many came to the pub, dispite that my train was very late and i got there late it was nice to say hi and talk to everyone before we left for mos.

A fantastic set by Markus, the best 7 hours i've experienced in a club. So much great music, all the coldharbour fans, the sound system. I could realy feel the coldharbour vibe. Everything was perfekt!
    Highlight of the night; 65.4 hääääääääääärtz

Quote Originally Posted by TouchingVirus
    I have to feel sorry for poor Tom, a regular attendee on Markus nights who won a place on the 50 people to meet & greet Markus before the gig at 9:30 but didn't get the email to say he'd won until 9:15pm. Needless to say he didn't get to meet Markus nor did he get a copy of you Do You Dream - hope you get sorted dude 8-)
    I just checked my mail and found this unread email ;
    Code:
    Från: Tom Godwin / The Gallery @ Ministry of Sound
    Skickat: den 18 juni 2010 15:57:44
    Till: Filip
    Congrats
    You and a plus one have won a place in the meet and greet with Markus Schulz tonight at Th Gallery. Please arrive at nine fifteen for a nine thirty start and bring this email with you
    Thanks
    Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone
    Too bad i didnt got it before i left for the airport by, but hey we got to meet him both before and after his set and i got the cd signed so i'm not disapointed!

Thanks to all who attended and made this trip unforgettable!
    THANK YOU MARKUS!

/Filip
    "a few MS standards and then we are into the rabbit hole... hang on"