Markus Schulz feat. Dauby - Perfect

Release Label: Coldharbour Recordings
    Release Code: CLHR044
    Release Date: March 31st 2008

Perfect (Agnelli & Nelson Remix)
    Perfect (Funabashi Remix)
    Perfect (Jerome Isma-Ae Remix)
    Perfect (Jerome Isma-Ae Dub Mix)

The release of Perfect sees Markus Schulz team up with good friend Noel Sanger and wife Dauby. Perfect is the ultimate feel-good record, with catchy vocals guaranteed to put that little smile on your face. The remix package is arguably the strongest assembled for a Markus Schulz single release to date. Grabbing all the headlines unsurprisingly are Irish duo Agnelli & Nelson, following on from their massive remix of John O’Callaghan’s Big Sky. Their remix of Perfect can be described as such, perfect. It has received huge support from Markus Schulz himself, Armin van Buuren and Paul van Dyk.

Complimenting the huge Agnelli & Nelson remix are offerings made in Germany. Munich’s Jerome Isma-Ae has made waves in recent months with his productions and remixes, and his remix of Perfect is guaranteed to attract the progressive-house minded among us. Last but not least, Tom Porcell and Kevin Sieja team up under their Funabashi alias to give the pure Coldharbour interpretation of Perfect, and it has worked a treat so far, winning the Global Selection vote for two consecutive weeks in February.

Perfect has all the makings of being one of the biggest tracks in 2008, and there are only a matter of weeks to wait for the full official release. You can expect it to rock dancefloors throughout Miami during Winter Music Conference week.

Available to buy digitally from Armada / Audiojelly by Clickng Here
    Available to buy digitally from Beatport by Clickng Here
    Available to buy on CD from CDJShop by Clickng Here

Re: [CLHR044] Markus Schulz feat. Dauby - Perfect

Ok, so I'm about to revive a REALLY old thread but I feel its needed...

So one day I was listening to GDJB radio, and I heard a 'different' sounding remix of this song. So I did some digging through the tracklist archive and found a remix of this sound I never heard. It was funabashi... I just recently downloaded it from beatport and WOW. It's pretty damn good. I mean the Agnelli & Nelson remix does have a bit more energy and is probably more popular with crowds, but if your looking for something pretty damn good, I'd recommend giving this a shot. It seems to be a bit more 'chuggy' than the A&N mix which is nice