Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 116
  1. #11
    Senior Member jambo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    283

    Re: Global DJ Broadcast: World Tour - Miami (01-04-2010)

    Tuned in now, got the time zones and daylight savings stuff wrong so thought it wasn't for another hour.

    Tuned in all the way from Adelaide in Australia for my first EVER live episode of GDJB. It's a long weekend so it means I can stay up Thursday night to listen in (currently 2.34AM Friday morning!)

    Loving the long intro, awesome deep start to his set!
    Coldharbour Faithful

  2. #12
    Senior Member Rick Valentine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,747

    Re: Global DJ Broadcast: World Tour - Miami (01-04-2010)

    Nice start !!!!

    I love the original Steve Angello - Alpha Baguera !!!!

  3. #13
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    4,957

    Re: Global DJ Broadcast: World Tour - Miami (01-04-2010)

    Quote Originally Posted by Rob
    hi all!
    today i cancelled the gym, here for the full 2 hours, perfect warmup for trance energy! :mrgreen:
    Awesome, glad you could make it for the full!

    Quote Originally Posted by jambo
    Tuned in now, got the time zones and daylight savings stuff wrong so thought it wasn't for another hour.

    Tuned in all the way from Adelaide in Australia for my first EVER live episode of GDJB. It's a long weekend so it means I can stay up Thursday night to listen in (currently 2.34AM Friday morning!)

    Loving the long intro, awesome deep start to his set!
    That's dedication!! You'll be delighted to know that there is a live broadcast of Markus from Bal en Blanc in Montreal on Monday. It will be primetime Monday night for you, starting at 9:30pm your time.

  4. #14
    Senior Member jambo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    283

    Re: Global DJ Broadcast: World Tour - Miami (01-04-2010)

    Oooh, what station is broadcasting it?

    03. Lentos - Forget About Us (Barnes & Heatcliff Remix)

    Love it!
    Coldharbour Faithful

  5. #15
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    4,957

    Re: Global DJ Broadcast: World Tour - Miami (01-04-2010)

    Macho trance.

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    2,404

    Re: Global DJ Broadcast: World Tour - Miami (01-04-2010)

    Quote Originally Posted by ImpactPlayaz
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob
    hi all!
    today i cancelled the gym, here for the full 2 hours, perfect warmup for trance energy! :mrgreen:
    Awesome, glad you could make it for the full!

    Quote Originally Posted by jambo
    Tuned in now, got the time zones and daylight savings stuff wrong so thought it wasn't for another hour.

    Tuned in all the way from Adelaide in Australia for my first EVER live episode of GDJB. It's a long weekend so it means I can stay up Thursday night to listen in (currently 2.34AM Friday morning!)

    Loving the long intro, awesome deep start to his set!
    That's dedication!! You'll be delighted to know that there is a live broadcast of Markus from Bal en Blanc in Montreal on Monday. It will be primetime Monday night for you, starting at 9:30pm your time.
    no idea what time that is in europe, but will be laying in bed cause TE alway's destroy's my day after :mrgreen:
    Markus Gigs to Visit:
    None.....

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Deventer, the Netherlands
    Posts
    578

    Re: Global DJ Broadcast: World Tour - Miami (01-04-2010)

    Tuned! :mrgreen:

  8. #18
    Senior Member jambo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    283

    Re: Global DJ Broadcast: World Tour - Miami (01-04-2010)

    This is very 1998
    Coldharbour Faithful

  9. #19
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    4,957

    Re: Global DJ Broadcast: World Tour - Miami (01-04-2010)

    Quote Originally Posted by Rob
    Quote Originally Posted by ImpactPlayaz
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob
    hi all!
    today i cancelled the gym, here for the full 2 hours, perfect warmup for trance energy! :mrgreen:
    Awesome, glad you could make it for the full!

    Quote Originally Posted by jambo
    Tuned in now, got the time zones and daylight savings stuff wrong so thought it wasn't for another hour.

    Tuned in all the way from Adelaide in Australia for my first EVER live episode of GDJB. It's a long weekend so it means I can stay up Thursday night to listen in (currently 2.34AM Friday morning!)

    Loving the long intro, awesome deep start to his set!
    That's dedication!! You'll be delighted to know that there is a live broadcast of Markus from Bal en Blanc in Montreal on Monday. It will be primetime Monday night for you, starting at 9:30pm your time.
    no idea what time that is in europe, but will be laying in bed cause TE alway's destroy's my day after :mrgreen:
    1pm CET on Monday.

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    2,404

    Re: Global DJ Broadcast: World Tour - Miami (01-04-2010)

    Quote Originally Posted by jambo
    This is very 1998
    in a 2010 remix
    Markus Gigs to Visit:
    None.....

Similar Threads

  1. Global DJ Broadcast: World Tour - Miami (07-04-2011)
    By ImpactPlayaz in forum Global DJ Broadcast
    Replies: 283
    Last Post: 08-04-11, 05:35 PM
  2. Global DJ Broadcast: World Tour - Miami (02-04-2009)
    By ImpactPlayaz in forum Global DJ Broadcast
    Replies: 196
    Last Post: 22-08-09, 03:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •