Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 254
  1. #231
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    697

    Re: Global DJ Broadcast (11-03-2010)

    Quote Originally Posted by hellosam
    crap iom trying to explain this statement:


    mmmmmm.........what a satisfying bass line! Yes, please I will have a second helping of that plate!!!


    I posted on my FB to a non-trance lover friend from high school


    its nearly impossible.



    thats pretty hard... my friends try to make me explain my love for this music, and I even play it for them and nada....

  2. #232
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    697

    Re: Global DJ Broadcast (11-03-2010)

    wait what?

  3. #233
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    USA/NYC
    Posts
    2,599

    Re: Global DJ Broadcast (11-03-2010)

    HAHAHHAHA



    upppp


    my new managers name is Marcus

    (with a C)

    and he just sent me email approving my time off for MARKUS!!!


    i replied

    OH THANKS MARKUS!!


    shit...spelled it wrong!!

  4. #234
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    4,979

    Re: Global DJ Broadcast (11-03-2010)

    Quote Originally Posted by hellosam
    HAHAHHAHA



    upppp


    my new managers name is Marcus

    (with a C)

    and he just sent me email approving my time off for MARKUS!!!


    i replied

    OH THANKS MARKUS!!


    shit...spelled it wrong!!
    This is an opportunity to convert him! Think about it, free time for everyone to listen to GDJB from 12-2 on Thursdays!

  5. #235
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    183

    Re: Global DJ Broadcast (11-03-2010)

    Quote Originally Posted by aakos
    dont like this version... :cry: :cry: :cry:
    Its different, but I'm liking Tydi's remix of it.

  6. #236
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    USA/NYC
    Posts
    2,599

    Re: Global DJ Broadcast (11-03-2010)

    Quote Originally Posted by kio
    Quote Originally Posted by hellosam
    crap iom trying to explain this statement:


    mmmmmm.........what a satisfying bass line! Yes, please I will have a second helping of that plate!!!


    I posted on my FB to a non-trance lover friend from high school


    its nearly impossible.



    thats pretty hard... my friends try to make me explain my love for this music, and I even play it for them and nada....


    i cant do it...espcially not while listening to it ill freaking spontaneously cumbust!!!


    i am going to start responding to them with

    Can you please explain to me that feeling that you get when the exact first moment of REM hits you????


    tell me...whats that feel like??


    "i dont know...probably really good"


    yeah fucker. leave me alone.


    my explaination is the shitty grin on my face ok? so come to the club and watch me.

  7. #237
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    183

    Re: Global DJ Broadcast (11-03-2010)

    Quote Originally Posted by hellosam
    Quote Originally Posted by kio
    Quote Originally Posted by hellosam
    crap iom trying to explain this statement:


    mmmmmm.........what a satisfying bass line! Yes, please I will have a second helping of that plate!!!


    I posted on my FB to a non-trance lover friend from high school


    its nearly impossible.



    thats pretty hard... my friends try to make me explain my love for this music, and I even play it for them and nada....


    i cant do it...espcially not while listening to it ill freaking spontaneously cumbust!!!


    i am going to start responding to them with

    Can you please explain to me that feeling that you get when the exact first moment of REM hits you????


    tell me...whats that feel like??


    "i dont know...probably really good"


    yeah fucker. leave me alone.


    my explaination is the shitty grin on my face ok? so come to the club and watch me.

    Wowza! tell us how u really feel gurly! LOL ;-)

  8. #238
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    183

    Re: Global DJ Broadcast (11-03-2010)

    Last track! Damn it!!

    But a great one!

  9. #239
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    697

    Re: Global DJ Broadcast (11-03-2010)

    Quote Originally Posted by hellosam
    Quote Originally Posted by kio
    Quote Originally Posted by hellosam
    crap iom trying to explain this statement:


    mmmmmm.........what a satisfying bass line! Yes, please I will have a second helping of that plate!!!


    I posted on my FB to a non-trance lover friend from high school


    its nearly impossible.



    thats pretty hard... my friends try to make me explain my love for this music, and I even play it for them and nada....


    i cant do it...espcially not while listening to it ill freaking spontaneously cumbust!!!


    i am going to start responding to them with

    Can you please explain to me that feeling that you get when the exact first moment of REM hits you????


    tell me...whats that feel like??


    "i dont know...probably really good"


    yeah fucker. leave me alone.


    my explaination is the shitty grin on my face ok? so come to the club and watch me.




    yeah I get a weird look.. like come on do u feel it? do u feel anything with this track? tried that with See the Sun....

  10. #240
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    USA/NYC
    Posts
    2,599

    Re: Global DJ Broadcast (11-03-2010)

    owowowowowow so beautiful!!


    oh no its almost over!!

Similar Threads

  1. Global DJ Broadcast: World Tour - Best of 2010 (23-12-2010)
    By ImpactPlayaz in forum Global DJ Broadcast
    Replies: 210
    Last Post: 30-01-11, 02:40 PM
  2. Global DJ Broadcast: WMC 2010 Edition (25-03-2010)
    By ImpactPlayaz in forum Global DJ Broadcast
    Replies: 152
    Last Post: 19-04-10, 08:21 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •