Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tour Dates in Late June

I'm spending a month in Europe during June and ironically I booked everything 2 days before his tour dates here in Australia were announced. My original plan was always to catch Markus in a few different cities if possible because we only get to see him once a year or so here.

Can anyone here in the know give me any hints as to where Markus could be playing in late June? i understand stuff like this can't just be announced at any time but even knowing a country or two would be helpful with the whole planning thing...praying for something like MoS residency night! Tuesdays @ Amnesia would be great but I don't think i'll have the money to head to the island

Re: Tour Dates in Late June

if u r lucky very lucky then u might catch him in mos but I dont think so because he is playing @ MOS 23th of april....... hes residency @ MOS once in 2 months!!! but I remember he played 4th of december in mos and january is well!!! so need luck 8-)

Checked the (so far known) gigs for Holland in June and don't think that he will have a gig here.
    Find me at Facebook
    Upcoming gigs
    22-01-2010 - MoS London
    12-03-2010 - Monday Bar Spring Cruise
    03-04-2010 - Trance-Energy

thanks guys

managed to get in touch with his manager and it looks like there will be a MoS date sometime in late June phew!

I think that markus schulz should be playing on the main stage at Electric Daisy Carnival in LA on June 26. It is the biggest 2 day dance festival in LA all year. 150,000 plus people attend this event each year. Markus was their last year but played on the second stage infront of about 30,000 people...

YOU WOULD LOVE TO PLAY ON THE MAIN STAGE AT THIS EVENT IT SEEMS LIKE IT WOULD BE AMAZING PLAYING INFRONT OF 100,000 PEOPLE! THIS WOULD BE A GREAT PLACE TO BE IN LATE JUNE.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave
    thanks guys

managed to get in touch with his manager and it looks like there will be a MoS date sometime in late June phew!
    which is his manager? I have for him 1 question

I really hope Markus plays EDC again this year, but i don't know if they will book him 2 years in a row..but then again they did book Benni Benassi consecutively so you never know.

The main stage is good and bad...last year they locked it down as it reached capacity; there were no real issues with the side stage.

Quote Originally Posted by AMB
    I think that markus schulz should be playing on the main stage at Electric Daisy Carnival in LA on June 26. It is the biggest 2 day dance festival in LA all year. 150,000 plus people attend this event each year. Markus was their last year but played on the second stage infront of about 30,000 people...

YOU WOULD LOVE TO PLAY ON THE MAIN STAGE AT THIS EVENT IT SEEMS LIKE IT WOULD BE AMAZING PLAYING INFRONT OF 100,000 PEOPLE! THIS WOULD BE A GREAT PLACE TO BE IN LATE JUNE.

If they book Markus for EDC again this year they BETTER put him mainstage!! that little trance stage they put him just wasn't good enough.

In keeping with the MOS residency I think there's a gig at MOS in June. Well worth a visit to be honest

theres contact information on his main website

its going to cost about $500AUD for the detour back to london during my holiday but im definitely not blowing this opportunity ahaha