Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Pacha NYC | Toronto 7 & 8 May 2010

montreal is crazy the only place i've started getting ready to go to a party at 2am...i <3 that city though

hahaha i love that i found this thread, read it, intending to respond but i realize i already did a couple weeks ago HAHAHAHAHHAHA

so bus tickets from nyc to toronto have gone up considerably. sams/my friends bought theirs for about 60-70$ RT a few weeks ago IT PAYS TO BE IMPULSIVE when you find out markus is gonna be within a 500 mile radius and buy your transportation tickets right away HAHAHAHA

this is seriously going to be the best weekend ever... even having one long set of markus is like the highlight of EVERYTHING that is good in this world... but to have two nights back to back?? i would say i probably can't even handle it, but i know i can and will and will have THE BEST TIME EVER. HAHAHHAHAHA ? ? ?

hahaha i recently just found my first ever trance show flyer while i was cleaning... and put it in a frame! it was markus @ the guv in toronto....... i can't waittt for may 7-8 omfgggg omgggg

Any idea of how long is he going to play for at the Guv?
    After how he played at the Bal en Blanc, i'm seriously considering a roadtrip to Toronto 8-) 8-)

wish i just bought the tickets and booked a hotel in toronto but didn't because my travel buddies were iffy on going and wasn't sure if i wanted to go to toronto for kyau & albert that friday. meh, either way doing vip in nyc so hope to see people upstairs

Hey I was wondering if anyone wanted to meet up and go to the Toronto show. I live in Buffalo NY which only takes me about 2 hrs to get to Toronto. I've made the trip to the Guv several times before. (Nothing like driving home at 6am with the sunset, and having your ears still ringing haha..)

But I'm serious about this. I have a hard time trying to find people who are dedicated to this type of music (especially Shulzie ) Or if there is any Markus fans near me who'd wanna get together and just talk or chat about music, I'm up for that too...

Post if anyone is interested...

Apparently Markus is going to play for 4hrs, maybe 5.

Does anyone know where to buy tickets for this show? www.ticketmaster.ca is NOT loading for me

Quote Originally Posted by hollygallager
    Does anyone know where to buy tickets for this show? http://www.ticketmaster.ca is NOT loading for me
    doesn't look like they are on sale yet

lol. 2 pages of this event thread over at the TA forums were dedicated to talking about the "vest"

NYC looks pumped for this show. i really wish i could fly up there again for this.
    @ Atlanta: 09.18.08, 04.23.09, 07.07.10
    @ Charlotte: 09.25.08, 04.02.09, 11.20.09, 09.24.10
    @ Miami: 03.29.08, 03.23.10, 03.26.10, 03.11.11

what's the word on the pacha set, is it going to be an extended set because that would be brilliant! to quote myself on ta if that were to happen i would resemble this woman...

probably my last big party in nyc which is fitting since markus was the first dj i heard in nyc when i moved here...single tear.