Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Pacha NYC | Toronto 7 & 8 May 2010

HOLY CRAP! Im so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the following night will be Toronto!!!!!!!

I dont even need to say it, but the trance trekkers and TLC will be there in FULL effect for BOTH nights!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZOMG what a FREAKING FABULOUS DAY IM HAVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trance Brats FTW!

Re: Pacha NYC | Toronto 7 & 8 May 2010

how are you getting from nyc to toronto also what's your hotel situation? we might need to discuss, i'm not going to lie i've already tried to figure out logistics on how i can do both without losing my mind...taking off monday is imperative of course . haven't attended a set past 3hrs from markus in well over a year so going to try and make up for that.

\\o// ooh-rah \\o//

Gia

wish I was in New York...

gia - research you never know what you might find and you can make a whole vaca out of it

Quote Originally Posted by chimera
    how are you getting from nyc to toronto also what's your hotel situation? we might need to discuss, i'm not going to lie i've already tried to figure out logistics on how i can do both without losing my mind...taking off monday is imperative of course . haven't attended a set past 3hrs from markus in well over a year so going to try and make up for that.

\\o// ooh-rah \\o//

actually were taking the bus!! Its 25 bucks round trip!!!!!!!!!! WOHOO! I just booked my tickets this am!

Well be leaving at 7am...meaning, going straight from his show at pacha to the bus..hahahah
    When we saw Markus in vegas we left right after ronskis set at pacha and taxi'd to the airport...so were not new at this...its no biggie really your body just becomes submissive and goes with the flow. HAHHAHA

the bus ride is 10 hours, so im brining the strongest sleeping pill i can find and zonking out. and well arrive for 530 pm time to shower and nap in a bed before his set at the Guv

i booked a 12pm departure from T town which brings us back into NYC around 1045pm- so i can still go to work on Monday....cant be losing ANYMORE time for markus or i think my boss will tell me to ask HIM for a new job! hahah

hotel is not booked yet but if you want in im sure there is room! i think everyone wants to stay at the Novotel (i think i spelled that right)

yes yes yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

woooooooo!! i'm sooo excited! it's been too long since he's been at guv!
    Be the change you want to see in the world.
    - Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by hellosam
    Quote Originally Posted by chimera

\\o// ooh-rah \\o//

actually were taking the bus!! Its 25 bucks round trip!!!!!!!!!! WOHOO! I just booked my tickets this am!

Well be leaving at 7am...meaning, going straight from his show at pacha to the bus..hahahah
    When we saw Markus in vegas we left right after ronskis set at pacha and taxi'd to the airport...so were not new at this...its no biggie really your body just becomes submissive and goes with the flow. HAHHAHA

the bus ride is 10 hours, so im brining the strongest sleeping pill i can find and zonking out. and well arrive for 530 pm time to shower and nap in a bed before his set at the Guv

i booked a 12pm departure from T town which brings us back into NYC around 1045pm- so i can still go to work on Monday....cant be losing ANYMORE time for markus or i think my boss will tell me to ask HIM for a new job! hahah

hotel is not booked yet but if you want in im sure there is room! i think everyone wants to stay at the Novotel (i think i spelled that right)

yes yes yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What Bus are you taking there? I am in NYC and can't seem to find any bus as cheap as you are finding.

@ LSG Im taking Megabus

theres like 8 of us going you should come!

Quote Originally Posted by hellosam
    @ LSG Im taking Megabus

theres like 8 of us going you should come!

This is def. an option... I will keep intouch with you on this!!

Thanks!!!

i like this idea...i am SERIOUSLY considering it but to go straight from the club to bus is hard! the last time i went to the guv (by myself from nyc) i left nyc at night, arrived in toronto at 8am, passed out cold for 3hrs had lunch /dinner with friends, went to the guv left the guv and took a bus back to nyc. it was BRUTAL. anyway send me hotel info this is something i very much would like to do. plus hotel almost doesn't matter aside from location because literally showering, leaving our stuff there then leaving right? i know someone else who wants to go to toronto.

let's discuss next weekend in washington dc . my tickets purchased for that, looking forward to it i always have fun in DC.