Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Markus Schulz - Las Vegas '10

Quote Originally Posted by jimaeus
    I'm a little disappointed because of two reasons...

2. I don't see any special tracks from Markus himself...whether it be a new one from his upcoming artist album or just a remix

Still looks amazing...but I am pretty bummed there are no new Markus tracks
    agree on that... it has only Chinook.... but on Amsterdam '08... some stuff of Dakota, fly to colors, daydream and some rmx.... on Toronto '09 sin city, koolhaus... etc.....

but anyway... looks amazing.. cant wait!!!

October 30th. 2009 --- San Salvador
    March 31st. 2010 --- Guatemala
    June 17th. 2011 --- Pacha NYC http://youtu.be/PaQKR2FCTr0
    October 31th. 2012 --- Guatemala

Quote Originally Posted by talala
    Quote Originally Posted by jimaeus
    I'm a little disappointed because of two reasons...

2. I don't see any special tracks from Markus himself...whether it be a new one from his upcoming artist album or just a remix

Still looks amazing...but I am pretty bummed there are no new Markus tracks
    agree on that... it has only Chinook.... but on Amsterdam '08... some stuff of Dakota, fly to colors, daydream and some rmx.... on Toronto '09 sin city, koolhaus... etc.....

but anyway... looks amazing.. cant wait!!!

He is working on the New Album so we should be patient and wait for his new track

Great News

I still play Toronto 09 most days over the Car Stereo, come to think of it Toronto was probably the definitive album of 2009 for me.

Big ups for Markus putting Comet in there

i am so excited for the news cant wait to have the album in my hands to have a proper listen! pretty interesting tracklist CD 1 is full for unknown tracks for me so so far CD 2 looks quite nice specially with Max Graham track that included

And no reason to have a new track from Markus i guess,since artist album as far as I read is coming so

Official GDJB Greek Supporter

Twitter http://twitter.com/velvetmorning82

A must buy compilation for me,, have miami/amnesia and my home town Toronto
    Disc 1 looks very very juicy :lol:
    Agree with maria111 on Max Graham featuring Neev Kennedy - Sun in the Winter Beautiful track to add

Plus ika is right
    this is the prelude to Markus's new album so yea be patient and take it all in from the man from miami

BRAPPPPPPPPPP
    My Montly show DuB FanaticO Every 2nd week of the Month on TribalMixes RadiO

You Can also find me on TheMixingBowl , Twitter and Facebook

I always think an artist's compilation CD should have songs from the artists. Call me crazy for thinking that...

I can't really count Sin City since it was on Toronto'09...and Chinook has been played so much. So it seems like Markus doesn't have any of his own works on this compilation, which goes against what a compilation is in my opinion.
    @ Atlanta: 09.18.08, 04.23.09, 07.07.10
    @ Charlotte: 09.25.08, 04.02.09, 11.20.09, 09.24.10
    @ Miami: 03.29.08, 03.23.10, 03.26.10, 03.11.11

This looks really good. I can't wait to order a copy of it and add it to my collection. It likes like there is a large amount of songs on each cd, more than the Toronto one. Really good stuff.

a lot of unknown tracks for me! looking forward to hear them and of no markus tracks, i dont really care, he spoils us with 2 artist albums in 1 year (dakota and the new upcoming album) so that's a great effort by him love comet and opera of northern ocean to be on this album! :mrgreen:
    Markus Gigs to Visit:
    None.....

I couldn't disagree more with all the complaints about a lack of Markus tracks. One of the main purposes of his compilations is to put the spotlight on underground talent. Artists like Rex Mundi, Mr Pit and Arnej need a platform in which to be recognised and the markus compilations are it. So many mixtapes / compilations are just thrown together these days, where as a markus compilation, like his live sets, takes you on a journey. He also has an incredible knack of capturing the city highlighted, I still remember sitting in Amsterdam on a cold miserable day in November and listening to disc one of that compilation and totally understanding the whole vibe. That was the moment I became a huge fan of markus. I was blown away by how much effort had gone into selecting the tracks that would capture that feeling. If any of you are heading to Vegas this year, unfortunately I'm not, whilst there take some time out to listen to his compilation and you will really gain an understanding of how good markus schulz city compilations really are!

Quote Originally Posted by Rob
    a lot of unknown tracks for me! looking forward to hear them and of no markus tracks, i dont really care, he spoils us with 2 artist albums in 1 year (dakota and the new upcoming album) so that's a great effort by him love comet and opera of northern ocean to be on this album! :mrgreen:

agreed with you because i Dont think there is any spesific reason the complilation to have a new track or not no reason to spoiled this plus we already have this year dakota album and we should be happy that beside the artist album we will have Vegas as well so

I am really excited and cerious to see how the artist album under the alias of Markus Schulz name will be

Official GDJB Greek Supporter

Twitter http://twitter.com/velvetmorning82