Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 159
  1. #41
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Guatemala
    Posts
    354

    Re: Global DJ Broadcast (14-01-2010)

    this sounds awesome!...

    October 30th. 2009 --- San Salvador
    March 31st. 2010 --- Guatemala
    June 17th. 2011 --- Pacha NYC http://youtu.be/PaQKR2FCTr0
    October 31th. 2012 --- Guatemala

  2. #42
    Senior Member Rick Valentine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,747

    Re: Global DJ Broadcast (14-01-2010)

    Quote Originally Posted by Rob
    Someone here know's when Skytech-Comet will be released?
    Couple of months i think there waiting for one or two remix's to be done b side is finnished

  3. #43
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    4,969

    Re: Global DJ Broadcast (14-01-2010)

    Thank f**k this is the dub of Don't Give a F**k. :P

  4. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    USA/NYC
    Posts
    2,599

    Re: Global DJ Broadcast (14-01-2010)

    holy cow this is GOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!

  5. #45
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    USA/NYC
    Posts
    2,599

    Re: Global DJ Broadcast (14-01-2010)

    Quote Originally Posted by ImpactPlayaz
    Thank f**k this is the dub of Don't Give a F**k. :P
    +1

    But this song is FREAKING SIIIK! I love it!


    markus do a big room! make it just a BIT louder and faster andadd that extra UMPH you give omg i have to stop i just got all excited.

  6. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    2,404

    Re: Global DJ Broadcast (14-01-2010)

    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Valentine
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob
    Someone here know's when Skytech-Comet will be released?
    Couple of months i think there waiting for one or two remix's to be done b side is finnished
    Cool! This track right now sound really f*cking Amazing!
    Markus Gigs to Visit:
    None.....

  7. #47
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1,398

    Re: Global DJ Broadcast (14-01-2010)

    nice track!! Does this song has vocals?I havent heard it (i am bit behind with tracks for 2010 i guess :? )

    Official GDJB Greek Supporter

    Twitter http://twitter.com/velvetmorning82

  8. #48
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV USA
    Posts
    408

    Re: Global DJ Broadcast (14-01-2010)

    Quote Originally Posted by hellosam
    Quote Originally Posted by ImpactPlayaz
    Thank f**k this is the dub of Don't Give a F**k. :P
    +1

    But this song is FREAKING SIIIK! I love it!


    markus do a big room! make it just a BIT louder and faster andadd that extra UMPH you give omg i have to stop i just got all excited.
    YES PUHLEASE! I Can hear it now... my bass face has initiated, crap!
    "I'm really digging his sets lately- hopefully this will help me to get 2 weeks worth of work done in the next hour or so..." -twin, Sam.

  9. #49
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV USA
    Posts
    408

    Re: Global DJ Broadcast (14-01-2010)

    MMM what is this!!! its making me so happy!!! ahhh!!!
    "I'm really digging his sets lately- hopefully this will help me to get 2 weeks worth of work done in the next hour or so..." -twin, Sam.

  10. #50
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    USA/NYC
    Posts
    2,599

    Re: Global DJ Broadcast (14-01-2010)

    Quote Originally Posted by Elyyse
    Quote Originally Posted by hellosam
    Quote Originally Posted by ImpactPlayaz
    Thank f**k this is the dub of Don't Give a F**k. :P
    +1

    But this song is FREAKING SIIIK! I love it!


    markus do a big room! make it just a BIT louder and faster andadd that extra UMPH you give omg i have to stop i just got all excited.
    YES PUHLEASE! I Can hear it now... my bass face has initiated, crap!

    ELYSE!!!!!!!!!!! thank god


    hahahh! omg omgogmogmgmogm! ill copy and paste my dream here for you all to read and laugh although i dont see the humor in it but whatever....
    '

Similar Threads

  1. Global DJ Broadcast: World Tour - Best of 2010 (23-12-2010)
    By ImpactPlayaz in forum Global DJ Broadcast
    Replies: 210
    Last Post: 30-01-11, 01:40 PM
  2. Global DJ Broadcast: WMC 2010 Edition (25-03-2010)
    By ImpactPlayaz in forum Global DJ Broadcast
    Replies: 152
    Last Post: 19-04-10, 07:21 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •