Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 159
  1. #141
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    869

    Re: Global DJ Broadcast (14-01-2010)

    30 Minutes guestmix is the best decision for GDJB since I started listening to it. DJs will probably do their best work to fit into those 30 minutes, kind of like a showcase of their talents. It also helps because if you hate a guestmix or aren't feeling it then it's only 30 minutes down the drain, and not a whole hour


  2. #142
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    USA/NYC
    Posts
    2,599

    Re: Global DJ Broadcast (14-01-2010)

    Quote Originally Posted by ImpactPlayaz
    The reason he decided to change it was to give more exposure to the guestmixes. We have been monitoring the listener numbers over the past year, and on many occasions there were a significant dropoff when a guestmix started.

    So now that a gm is sandwiched in between Markus, it means more people will stay and tune in for the full 2 hours, and therefore the guestmix gets more listeners.

    It will take some getting used to but I think we will all enjoy it in the end.
    lets just get rid of the guest mixes and have MARKUS MARKUS MARKUS all the time always!!!


    oops sorry...spoiled brat came out again ops:

  3. #143
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    869

    Re: Global DJ Broadcast (14-01-2010)

    Quote Originally Posted by ImpactPlayaz
    The reason he decided to change it was to give more exposure to the guestmixes. We have been monitoring the listener numbers over the past year, and on many occasions there were a significant dropoff when a guestmix started.

    So now that a gm is sandwiched in between Markus, it means more people will stay and tune in for the full 2 hours, and therefore the guestmix gets more listeners.

    It will take some getting used to but I think we will all enjoy it in the end.
    Haha, so you're bribing listeners with more Markus? Evil :mrgreen:


  4. #144
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    869

    Re: Global DJ Broadcast (14-01-2010)

    Quote Originally Posted by hellosam
    lets just get rid of the guest mixes and have MARKUS MARKUS MARKUS all the time always!!!
    Not much of a Global DJ Broadcast then, more Global Markus Broadcast


  5. #145
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1,398

    Re: Global DJ Broadcast (14-01-2010)

    Quote Originally Posted by TouchingVirus
    30 Minutes guestmix is the best decision for GDJB since I started listening to it. DJs will probably do their best work to fit into those 30 minutes, kind of like a showcase of their talents. It also helps because if you hate a guestmix or aren't feeling it then it's only 30 minutes down the drain, and not a whole hour

    Doesnt mean all the guestmixes was bad not at all Some of them were very nice but alot were decent so the decision was good i guess

    Official GDJB Greek Supporter

    Twitter http://twitter.com/velvetmorning82

  6. #146
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    4,971

    Re: Global DJ Broadcast (14-01-2010)

    I LOVE this tune!!!!! :mrgreen:

  7. #147
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1,398

    Re: Global DJ Broadcast (14-01-2010)

    havent heard anything from him recently Max Graham is back

    Official GDJB Greek Supporter

    Twitter http://twitter.com/velvetmorning82

  8. #148
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    869

    Re: Global DJ Broadcast (14-01-2010)

    Quote Originally Posted by maria111
    Doesnt mean all the guestmixes was bad not at all Some of them were very nice but alot were decent so the decision was good i guess
    Oh I completely agree with you, some really [b]really[b] great guestmixes on GDJB, Nic Chagall, Lange and many others I can't think of now and that's only since I've started listening too.

    This way I suppose GDJB doesn't suffer if it's a bad/uninteresting GM (Ronski speed ) and we get 30 minute minutes of Markus which is a good thing. And we're 15 minutes through the 30 minutes and he's making the most of it anyways from what I hear, really feeling it


  9. #149
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    294

    Re: Global DJ Broadcast (14-01-2010)

    Just got back from lunch. Loving the tunes, definitely making a stressful day at the office more tranquil.

  10. #150
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    458

    Re: Global DJ Broadcast (14-01-2010)

    16. Max Graham Featuring Neev Kennedy - Sun in the Winter [Global Selection]
    OMG :shock:
    My Montly show DuB FanaticO Every 2nd week of the Month on TribalMixes RadiO

    You Can also find me on TheMixingBowl , Twitter and Facebook

Similar Threads

  1. Global DJ Broadcast: World Tour - Best of 2010 (23-12-2010)
    By ImpactPlayaz in forum Global DJ Broadcast
    Replies: 210
    Last Post: 30-01-11, 01:40 PM
  2. Global DJ Broadcast: WMC 2010 Edition (25-03-2010)
    By ImpactPlayaz in forum Global DJ Broadcast
    Replies: 152
    Last Post: 19-04-10, 07:21 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •