Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 159
  1. #101
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1,398

    Re: Global DJ Broadcast (14-01-2010)

    Quote Originally Posted by ramballo
    Quote Originally Posted by ImpactPlayaz
    I must be one of the few people that think this tune is dreadful.
    ears are bleeding :cry:

    same here :evil:

    Official GDJB Greek Supporter

    Twitter http://twitter.com/velvetmorning82

  2. #102
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    USA/NYC
    Posts
    2,599

    Re: Global DJ Broadcast (14-01-2010)

    Quote Originally Posted by Elyyse
    AWWW darren you dont like this tune

    im not gunna lie when i saw armin in vegas this totally made me start like balling in the crowd. and wanna know why

    cause i was all alone at an armin show and my sammmie & trance fam was no where to be found. i was like oh lovely im in vegas seeing armin but i dont have my side kicks to enjoy it with me, not that i CANT enjoy it on my own, but if you know sammie, you know how necessary it is to have her at your side.

    hahahaha BUT IM SMILING NOW!!
    ELYSE!! awe you just made me cry a little!! LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoox

  3. #103
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    597

    Re: Global DJ Broadcast (14-01-2010)

    Quote Originally Posted by ImpactPlayaz
    I must be one of the few people that think this tune is dreadful.
    :lol:
    I'm not massively keen on it to be honest, but i wouldn't say its dreaful. Heard a lot worse!
    Latest Mix:
    http://soundcloud.com/coopertown/jam...-closing-set-2
    Follow Me on Twitter: @cooper_town & @trance_history

  4. #104
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    4,955

    Re: Global DJ Broadcast (14-01-2010)

    Holy cow!!!

  5. #105
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    USA/NYC
    Posts
    2,599

    Re: Global DJ Broadcast (14-01-2010)

    I wish when people request you as a friend on facebook they write a message and say WHO they are and why they want to be your friend. I have like 5 requests just now- but i have NO CLUE wtf they are

    sorry random hahahaha

  6. #106
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV USA
    Posts
    408

    Re: Global DJ Broadcast (14-01-2010)

    Quote Originally Posted by hellosam
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyyse
    AWWW darren you dont like this tune

    im not gunna lie when i saw armin in vegas this totally made me start like balling in the crowd. and wanna know why

    cause i was all alone at an armin show and my sammmie & trance fam was no where to be found. i was like oh lovely im in vegas seeing armin but i dont have my side kicks to enjoy it with me, not that i CANT enjoy it on my own, but if you know sammie, you know how necessary it is to have her at your side.

    hahahaha BUT IM SMILING NOW!!
    ELYSE!! awe you just made me cry a little!! LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoox

    HAHAHAH SAM!!!! your presence intensifies the choonage of everysong, INCLUDING lady gaga, which is why i think of you everytime i hear that stupid song. once we were in a strip club in vegas wasted and lady gaga came on and we had a moment when shes like
    "what club is this" etc whatever the stupid lyric was - and were liek YA DUDE WHAT CLUB IS THIS? HAHAHAHHAHA!!


    OMF ON A HIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS SUMMARIZES MY FEELING NOW THAT I AM BACK AT HOME IN MASSACHUSETTS AND SOON IN NYC!! omg this song!! OMFG!! wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "I'm really digging his sets lately- hopefully this will help me to get 2 weeks worth of work done in the next hour or so..." -twin, Sam.

  7. #107
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    USA/NYC
    Posts
    2,599

    Re: Global DJ Broadcast (14-01-2010)

    wtf WAS that?

  8. #108
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    USA/NYC
    Posts
    2,599

    Re: Global DJ Broadcast (14-01-2010)

    Quote Originally Posted by Elyyse
    Quote Originally Posted by hellosam
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyyse
    AWWW darren you dont like this tune

    im not gunna lie when i saw armin in vegas this totally made me start like balling in the crowd. and wanna know why

    cause i was all alone at an armin show and my sammmie & trance fam was no where to be found. i was like oh lovely im in vegas seeing armin but i dont have my side kicks to enjoy it with me, not that i CANT enjoy it on my own, but if you know sammie, you know how necessary it is to have her at your side.

    hahahaha BUT IM SMILING NOW!!
    ELYSE!! awe you just made me cry a little!! LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoox

    HAHAHAH SAM!!!! your presence intensifies the choonage of everysong, INCLUDING lady gaga, which is why i think of you everytime i hear that stupid song. once we were in a strip club in vegas wasted and lady gaga came on and we had a moment when shes like
    "what club is this" etc whatever the stupid lyric was - and were liek YA DUDE WHAT CLUB IS THIS? HAHAHAHHAHA!!


    OMF ON A HIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS SUMMARIZES MY FEELING NOW THAT I AM BACK AT HOME IN MASSACHUSETTS AND SOON IN NYC!! omg this song!! OMFG!! wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    +1001216548545152 on all of the above! omg i sooo rememebr that.

    and like....why were the strippers so ugly?? HAHAHAH


    the quality of this song is SO BAD!! whats up with that??????

  9. #109
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1,398

    Re: Global DJ Broadcast (14-01-2010)

    OMG!!!I have heard this song since 2003 when tiesto used to play this I remember we used to say that time that the vocals made the song cheesy lol :P

    Official GDJB Greek Supporter

    Twitter http://twitter.com/velvetmorning82

  10. #110
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    458

    Re: Global DJ Broadcast (14-01-2010)

    Quote Originally Posted by maria111
    OMG!!!I have heard this song since 2003 when tiesto used to play this I remember we used to say that time that the vocals made the song cheesy lol :P
    :lol: :lol:
    My Montly show DuB FanaticO Every 2nd week of the Month on TribalMixes RadiO

    You Can also find me on TheMixingBowl , Twitter and Facebook

Similar Threads

  1. Global DJ Broadcast: World Tour - Best of 2010 (23-12-2010)
    By ImpactPlayaz in forum Global DJ Broadcast
    Replies: 210
    Last Post: 30-01-11, 01:40 PM
  2. Global DJ Broadcast: WMC 2010 Edition (25-03-2010)
    By ImpactPlayaz in forum Global DJ Broadcast
    Replies: 152
    Last Post: 19-04-10, 07:21 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •