Administrator

Afterhours.fm End of Year Countdown 2009

Markus Schulz on Afterhours.fm End of Year Countdown 2009 Celebrations - December 24th 2009

As the Christmas season approaches, GDJB broadcast partner and our friends at Afterhours FM have been working hard to produce one the longest and one of the biggest online events in history.

300 exclusive DJs will unite over 12 days, bringing you the best in progressive, melodic and uplifting trance, and featuring some of the biggest names in the world alongside AH.fm's roster of residents.

For the third straight year, Markus Schulz features as one of the headline acts, where he will present an exclusive 1 hour set on Christmas Eve - Thursday December 24th. You can expect some fresh new tracks from the Coldharbour catalogue and beyond.

You will also have the opportunity to win special prizes during his set, so make sure to tune in to the EOYC celebration, where Markus' set will air immediately after Global DJ Broadcast on Christmas Eve, beginning at 2pm EST | 7pm UK | 8pm CET.

The flyer and timetable for the full event is below, let's make it a good one.

Re: Afterhours.fm End of Year Countdown 2009

This'll be great considering there'll be no new GDJB on that week. You're on 4 hours before Markus too, and Mat Zo after you - gearing up to be quite a nice Christmas Eve

I LOVE the AH.FM EOY Countdown show, I'm going to hear a lot of sets including Markus' one, of course.

It's going to be awesome!! Mat Zo before, and Ashley Wallbridge after? Merry Christmas!! :lol: :lol:

Will be a great event indeed I have the set times i want to listen to added to my phones calendar to remind me hehe, and ive just put together an amazing dark moody prog trance set for my slot on Wed 30th 00:00

Nice...

it's just that Armin will have a gig 2 minutes from my home 15 minutes later afters Markus starts... :x :x

Remember folks this set is today, airing right after GDJB! And I guess as an extra Christmas bonus ImpactPlayaz has a set on EOYC that airs at 3pm GMT/10am EST/2 hours before GDJB.

One of the things that's always got me interested in the EOYC is the different contrasts between some of the sets, even more interesting is that two people on the Markus Schulz team, Darren & Markus, have pretty different set building ways & styles so make Christmas Eve a 'Trance Day' and tune into the EOYC a bit early for extra coldharbour goodness :mrgreen: