Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Markus Schulz at Ministry of Sound, London (04-12-2009)

I was given some "in trance we trust" tattoo by these kids dressed as army guys lol! remember perception to a tee, i ran up to the DJ booth to give markus the message.. I got a thumbs up i think.. cant really remember, bit mashed loved happiness happening as well. v impressed with the lyrics on the screens

I think we might have gone towards the dj booth together kid...not sure :P.. i was taking video with my camera lol......and i was abit smashed as well.....tattoo?...i didnt come across that lol

Re: Markus Schulz @ Ministry Of Sound, London(04/12/09)

Quote Originally Posted by TouchingVirus
    I'm actually sort of happy I didn't go to the Ministry of Sound tonight and that I resisted the urge to spend that mad money on plane tickets.

Why?

Well, because the Gallery are still not treating Markus with the same respect they treat other acts - Markus, DJ Mag #8 and International Resident of the Year gets yet another paltry 90 minutes on the decks tonight.

By contrast Sander van Doorn had an open to close gig (7+ hours) this year at the same venue, Above & Beyond can "Anjunabeats" the main room with their own decor, their own labelmates playing before & after them and getting themselves some 4+ hour set on the decks.

It's absolutely ridiculous, Markus deserves more and the fans deserve more. He mightn't come to Ireland all that often, but at least when he does he gets a minimum of 3 hours spintime (unless it's a festival event).

I hope that in January Markus gets more time, it's not worth my time or money going across to see him at a residency that only gives him 90 minutes.
    February 2010, Ministry of sound, will not disappoint

Quote Originally Posted by matthew
    January 22nd 2010

January 22nd 2010
    I'm sure those 3 hours will be awesome too... But I didn't make a mistake... February 2010

January 22nd 2010
    I'm sure those 3 hours will be awesome too... But I didn't make a mistake... February 2010
    I think Markus might have gotten his dates mixed up then, February is booked up apart from the first weekend, and it wouldn't make sense to play MOS on Jan 22nd and then play again the first weekend in February

Perception with vocals?? Anyone think that this is a step closer to a release? His mix is my tune of 09, it needs to be released !

Quote Originally Posted by Sheedy
    Perception with vocals?? Anyone think that this is a step closer to a release? His mix is my tune of 09, it needs to be released !
    I sure hope so, that would be oh so good. This and Airwave need releases

I think Markus might have gotten his dates mixed up then, February is booked up apart from the first weekend, and it wouldn't make sense to play MOS on Jan 22nd and then play again the first weekend in February
    I thought the same actually...but on Friday night at Ministry I spoke to him and he definitely said to me that in February next year he's doing a 7 hour solo set at The Gallery. Maybe you're right and he got mixed up... But so long as at some point next year he does end up playing a 7 hour set there, i'll be happy

I thought the same actually...but on Friday night at Ministry I spoke to him and he definitely said to me that in February next year he's doing a 7 hour solo set at The Gallery. Maybe you're right and he got mixed up... But so long as at some point next year he does end up playing a 7 hour set there, i'll be happy
    O.o!!!! IM SO THERE if that happens!