Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: TOUCHING VIRUS!

Shame you aren't coming tomorrow dude would have been good to have chatted to you properly, was a bit excited last time as we had just rushed into the club. Really excited for tomorrow, really hope he drops some disgusting dark beats just how we like it. By the way on a seperate note. The DJ polls were a joke this year. I think markus has had a banging year, so not moving a place has certainly made me feel a lil dissapointed 4 markus n heather. Just goes to show its a popularity contest, and to be honest, I'd prefer it if markus stayed kinda underground like he is now. the coldharbour sound is so unique, i don't want any poll turnin that into a commercial $$$ fest... which it has done evidently (armin anyone)...

Re: Markus Schulz @ Ministry Of Sound, London(04/12/09)

Kiddyfunk and gre!

hope to see you guys tomorrow night ....

dont leave ya forum logged in at work! school boy error :/

Re: TOUCHING VIRUS!

Quote Originally Posted by kiddafunk
    Shame you aren't coming tomorrow dude would have been good to have chatted to you properly, was a bit excited last time as we had just rushed into the club. Really excited for tomorrow, really hope he drops some disgusting dark beats just how we like it. By the way on a seperate note. The DJ polls were a joke this year. I think markus has had a banging year, so not moving a place has certainly made me feel a lil dissapointed 4 markus n heather. Just goes to show its a popularity contest, and to be honest, I'd prefer it if markus stayed kinda underground like he is now. the coldharbour sound is so unique, i don't want any poll turnin that into a commercial $$$ fest... which it has done evidently (armin anyone)...
    Heh, I'll be there on January 22nd 2010, mark your calendar because that's the next Markus MOS gig

Enjoy tonight!

I'm actually sort of happy I didn't go to the Ministry of Sound tonight and that I resisted the urge to spend that mad money on plane tickets.

Why?

Well, because the Gallery are still not treating Markus with the same respect they treat other acts - Markus, DJ Mag #8 and International Resident of the Year gets yet another paltry 90 minutes on the decks tonight.

By contrast Sander van Doorn had an open to close gig (7+ hours) this year at the same venue, Above & Beyond can "Anjunabeats" the main room with their own decor, their own labelmates playing before & after them and getting themselves some 4+ hour set on the decks.

It's absolutely ridiculous, Markus deserves more and the fans deserve more. He mightn't come to Ireland all that often, but at least when he does he gets a minimum of 3 hours spintime (unless it's a festival event).

I hope that in January Markus gets more time, it's not worth my time or money going across to see him at a residency that only gives him 90 minutes.

Bit of a tracklist here for you guys:

Matt Darey pres Urban Astronauts - See The Sun (Aurosonic Remix/Markus Schulz Edit)
    Mr Sam feat T4L - Rydem Koba (Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
    Lost Witness - Happiness Happening (Ali Wilson Tekelec Remix)
    Dr Willis Meets David Forbes - Magic Carpet Ride
    Mike Foyle - Deadly Nightshade (Phynn Remix)
    Markus Schulz - Do You Dream (Uplifting Vocal Mix)
    W&W - Mainstage
    Cass & Slide - Perception (Remix) w/vocals
    Skytech - Comet
    Dustin Zahn - Stranger To Stability (Len Faki Podium Mix/Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
    Lentos - Forget About Us (Barnes & Heatcliff Remix)
    Kyau & Albert - I Love You
    Dakota - Sin City (Rex Mundi Remix)
    Rank 1 - Airwave (Remix) w/vocals
    Markus Schulz - The New World

And I'm pretty sure he played ID (Track 06 from Medellin, Colombia set)

Truly outstanding set from Markus, well worth driving 4 and a half hours for. You guys attending Best Of Both Worlds tonight are in for a treat if he plays like this. Great set, enjoyed every minute of it
    Dustin Zahn - Stranger To Stability (Len Faki Podium Mix) (Track Of The Week)

Twitter

wicked set! enjoyed it v much. ended up staying at some randoms flat in east london and only just got back in haha! I gave markus a cheeky text written message on my phone when cass & slide came on... WITH THE VOCALS awesome!

Re: Markus Schulz at Ministry of Sound, London (04-12-2009)

Touching Virus-Did you record vids?

Carry on!

Quote Originally Posted by Wojtus
    Touching Virus-Did you record vids?
    Wojtus - I didn't attend.

I can't believe I missed Cass & Slide - Perception with the vocals :shock: :shock:

Also... AIRWAVE with Vocals? Damn :cry:

Exactly!!! Yesterday was awesome... i dont know if i saw both of you who were there!!! couldn't believe he played perception...Everyone went berserk(and so did i)! Truly enjoyed his set....Gutted not going for best of both worlds