Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Markus Schulz at Ministry of Sound, London (04-12-2009)

Hi Everyone! I know this is quite a while away and might as well just post this up and see any forum members are going to Markus's gig in London next month! I'm not really new new to the forums but have been a fan of Markus for years and i'm always on GDJB chatroom on MIRC.. i know so far Rick Valentine apart from me will be going :P. Who else? looking forward to see some members there

Re: Markus Schulz @ Ministry Of Sound, London(04/12/09)

If it kind-a matters I will be there with my sis.
    LIVE, LIFE, LOUD

Wont be there now but have fun !!!!

TOUCHING VIRUS!

hey, first post. BIG markus fan!

Dude do you remember when markus was at MoS last and I remember you posting here that you had some guys come up to you and ask if you were TV? And a girl. That was me and my mates!! hahah! I tried to register at the time of the thread but it wouldn't accept my registration until now.

Are you going to the gallery on fri? I entered the competition to meet markus but its closed now.. well annoyed! Not missed a markus date at the gallery since his residencey started. I wasn't too impressed at the trance awards but I think there were reasons behind that.

Hoping for some dakota, cass & slide, new world deep dark kinda set this fri. never forget seein him on april 10th, WICKED SET!

Anyone ever speak to markus? I wonder if he recognises familiar faces at the gallery..

Sorry for rambling on. Hello all !

im going! haven;'t missed a markus gallery date yet since his residencey started. wish I could meet him. furthest I got was sneaking into the booth and watchin him spin at Mos

Re: TOUCHING VIRUS!

Hey - welcome to the forums!

Seen Markus about 4 times now here in Toronto at Koolhaus/Guvernment. I spoke to him once - got my shirt signed - really awesome guy. The time after I shook his hand while he was spinning and he looked at me funny, like he recognized me from before but wasn't sure. Maybe he was checking out my girlfriend haha just kiddin Markus! We're both huge fans!
    Enjoy long walks in the mud, candlelit power outages, meaningless conversation and trance!!

Quote Originally Posted by kiddafunk
    im going! haven;'t missed a markus gallery date yet since his residencey started. wish I could meet him. furthest I got was sneaking into the booth and watchin him spin at Mos
    And what wat the "exit" like? From the booth or the club? lol
    LIVE, LIFE, LOUD

Re: TOUCHING VIRUS!

Wow, a thread started with my name, I thought I was in trouble

Yeah, of course I remember you lot - it was strange yet somewhat cool to be recognised by completely random people I still want copies of those pictures you folks took, including the one I took on somebody's mobile phone :P

I'm afraid I wont be at the Ministry tomorrow night. I simply can't afford the ridiculous cost of the flights over the London - they're 4 times more expensive that the trip in October :shock: I hope to make it over in February though, and possibly April! I totally expect you to find me when I'm over and say hello

Have a great night at MOS tomorrow and I'm sure you'll get to meet Markus soon, he loves meeting the fans and does recognise the ones he sees at lots of gigs

If you sneak into the AAA area you'll just get told to leave that area, not ejected from the club

I was next to him spinnin his set for about 40 minutes and then went down into the crowd so I could enjoy it properly... didn't get back into VIP after that. wish I had stayed until the end so I could chat to him!