Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Re: Official New Users Thread !! Introduce yourself...

Hello everyone,

Just thought I'd drop in and say hi...I've been a big time fan of Markus for a while now, from back in the days of Without You Near. Its high time that I joined this community to share the love and meet some others who're in love with these awesome tunes.

Keep those heavy basslines pumpin' Markus, and hope to see some of you at some gigs in the future...
    peace.
    Tune of the moment: Arty & Mat Zo - Rebound :mrgreen:

Hello everybody.

My name is Leandro and I´m from Sao Caetano do Sul - SP - Brazil.
    Here my job is Telecommunications but I have a fall in e-music, especial in trance.
    Here I do some tracks for hobby but I hope share experiencies with everybody, don´t matter if is listenning or making music 8-)
    have a good week and keep dancing
    Cheers,

Leandro Conde Trombini
    (DJ Trombini)
    http://www.t-project.com.br

Just noticed ive not introduced myself yet on here, even though alot of you already know me.

Anyway im Rick 23 year old from England started listening to Markus since around 2001-2 lost count on how many gigs i attended with Markus.
    Ive seen Markus in Ibiza about 4 times, also in Holland about 3 and the rest in England.
    I used to run markusschulz.nu along with Niels & Darren, i have my own radio show where i have alot of guests on the show who are signed to coldharbour recordings.
    I also dj myself in England and love to play tech house & progressive trance, love the deep dark moody basslines there always found in my sets

Any more info about shows, downloads etc check out my new site http://www.rickvalentine.hpage.com

Cheers

Hello, I'm evgeniy from BG.

27 years old, used to live in chicago, but moved in europe recently, due to unfortunate circumstances.

I listen to GDJB since 2003. Feel stupid that I never joined Markus Schulz's forum earlier. Much can be said here.

Regrettably I don't have the chance to listen to GDJB every time, on time. Hope you understand my situation and it does not create any confusion to you at all. Thank you for reading. I was always believing and still believing that Markus Schulz will go up to #1.

But still, there's much much more to say..

Welcome to the forum!!!!!!!!!!! enjoy your stay- look forward to chatting!!

Hey everyone

My name's Tim and I'm from Sydney, Australia

Markus has been my favourite producer/dj for the last few months, I find that he is a very reliable producer and all of the cd's that I have bought by him have been very very good

His set at future music festival this year was the first time I saw him, it was such an awesome set, I really like his attitude behind the decks, towards the fans and the fact that he always writes a blog, a really nice down to earth guy

I've noticed that most of you are die hard Markus fans, I think its really cool that you are all really loyal to Markus.

Anyway, hopefully to meet some of you over the next few years

Cheerio

Quote Originally Posted by hellosam
    Welcome to the forum!!!!!!!!!!! enjoy your stay- look forward to chatting!!
    Thanks for the kind invitation hellosam I am really happy to be here.

For the last 4 years I was trying to keep my sh*t together and finally I got here. So are you ready to hear some new stuff?

Believe it or not, regrettably there were couple of other friends, which was supposed to be here with me on this forum, but R.I.P. You can read more on the newspaper the link below, to find out why my old friends never reached Markus's party in Sofia, BG and this forum as well:

http://news.plovdiv24.com/24848.html

Regrettably the page is not translated, and Google's translator fails on this one (self referring infinite loop).

It is a such a tragedy, unbelievable coincidence and how such things may happen at all...so my old friends are not here no more, kinda hard to find proper friends over here and go out party. BUT world caries on. Have to. Still got lot more to introduce... so the question is, do you guys want to hear it?

^^ oh no this is horrible news!! I cant read that- but the picture is worth a thousand words

Hugs and prayers to you and everyone who loved them. Was this actually ON THE WAY to the show???

Quote Originally Posted by hellosam
    ^^ oh no this is horrible news!! I cant read that- but the picture is worth a thousand words

Hugs and prayers to you and everyone who loved them. Was this actually ON THE WAY to the show???
    I appreciate your understanding on this. Back in 2003-2004 me and my friends , we were crazy about GDJB (ASOT as well). I still think that we were the most active listeners to VynilVortex.com, when GDJB aired. So, we never attended any Markus's live show. This is what we were dreaming about. So I went to America for that reason. I left my girlfriend, left my friends here, so I can go attend it. I hope you believe me on this, sort of a Mashup. It was very very hard for me to participate even to ONE show in Chicago. But I am happy I did it whole three times hahahaha :-)

So the point is ... when one of those friends heard Markus is coming to Bulgaria, they went crazy about it, I think they rushed too much these days. But it was not music's fault -- but chemistry, you know the rest. I think it wasn't on the way to the party, but 1 day before that. But still, still, they were crazy crazy crazy about that party, don't ask me more pls.

Sadly, none of Markus's old bulgarian fans attended to his party, except me but in Chicago. The best year I had with GDJB was 2004. GDJB was my companion, no friends in america, so only GDJB. OH MAN, I sooo much love allllll allllllll sets. Listened to them millllllllion times. It's hard that I don't recognize a certain track, not 100% sure about names but it's all remembered.

Yet, much more to tell.

wow!! what a story! Im so sorry! But im so happy to hear that you are taking some good from it and still love GDJB, ect I have a friend with a somewhat similar story and his saviour was Above & Beyond

Well, let me say- the next time you come to America we MUST see markus together He was just in Chicago...and I missed him. Missed him in Toronto too So Ive vowed to never do that again. Where ever it may be, chicago NYC, ect Im sure we can find many friends to party with !!!!