Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Re: Official New Users Thread !! Introduce yourself...

Quote Originally Posted by foothegreat
    Quote Originally Posted by daniel.sparky
    Hey guy's. Daniel is my name and I am 24 years old. I'm from Romania and I started listening to Markus Schulz 6 years ago. We are few trance listeners in my country but we are like brothers. Mr.White as I call Markus sometimes, is my favorite DJ in the world and his dark but progressive sounds bring the shivers and chills over my spine and skin. Friends also call me Sparky sometimes. Greats from Constanta, the city near the Coast of the Black Sea. Cheers. Dany
    Hi Bro, nice to meet u! Greetings from Melbourne, Australia. We are all drawn by the same reason to Markus's sound
    Hello foothegreat. Thank you for the replay. It's nice to be in the Coldharbour Family. I am pleased to be your friend. Cheers everybody. :mrgreen:

/sorry for my english /

Hey! Whats up. I'm Bartosz (Barto ) I'm 17 and I'm from Poland (live in Warsaw) . I' am a trance fanatic. Markus is my favourite producer and DJ of course. I listen trance music about 2 years. Now, I can't imagine my life without this music, and without MARKUS
    Trance is one of the most important things in my life.
    Cheers and greeting from Poland
    Did you know Buffalo has 2nd largest Polish community in the US? Well that explains last night. Crazyness! We even had a fire on stage - MARKUS SCHULZ

Hey guys,

I have been following this forum for a few months now and thought it was about time I got involved and started contributing into the world of Markus Schulz and all the greatness he brings into our lives.

My name is Brett (if you haven’t guessed already) I am 23 years old and originally from the Uk in Derbyshire. I am currently living and working in Gibraltar; which if you haven’t heard of before is a big rock at the bottom of Spain which has plenty of apes causing havoc....unfortunately EDM is pretty much no existent here so it’s fair to say Thursday evenings are the highlight to my week.

A little about myself; I have been into Trance music since around the age of 18. The sheer spectrum and versatility of the gene never ceases to amaze me. Markus Schulz arrived in my life with a bang when I went to see him live in 2008 at my local club Gatecrasher in Nottingham and at that point I knew this was what I wanted out of Trance. Shortly after I immersed myself into his productions Progression being the starting point and anything else I could get my hands on before and after. GDJBC soon followed and the sound of Coldharbour became my passion for music...and continues to do so.

Fair enough to say I have never looked backed racking up many air miles to see Markus when he’s in the Uk (and my girlfriend too ). I am looking forward to meeting new people who share the same passion and enjoyment of being part of this community who love to hear this great music.

Hello Everybody,

I've been lurking in the forums for quite a while and thought it was about time to introduce myself. My name is Matthew and I'm from Los Angeles. I've been intro electronic music for the last 8 years. Started with happy hardcore and made my way down the bpm ladder to trance. Back in 2007, I saw Markus for the first time at Monster Massive and his set blew me away. I've been a Coldharbour fan ever since.

Hi everyone!!! I am 21 years old, my name is Evgeniy. I was born & live in Ukraine in a small town Hlukhov. I like sport & music, especial electronic music in different styles but my favourite styles is trance & progressive.

welcome peeps!

Official GDJB Greek Supporter

Twitter http://twitter.com/velvetmorning82

Hi everybody!!! My name is Mouchy, I'm 18 years old. I am from Spain. I have followed GDJB and this forum since 2 years ago.
    I really like Trance & Progressive music!!

Hello again!!!
    PD: Sorry for my bad English!!

I've been a forum Lurk for a while too.

I've been listening to EMD pretty exclusively since Tiesto tour up Trance Energy in 2001. I found Markus a few year later and immediately was drawn to his sound. Over the years I realized we have the exact same progressive taste in music!! In '07 I finally saw him live and couldn't believe how humble and friendly he was. Also, what a great DJ that really takes on a ride during his set. Then I started to really appreciate his production's and imho Markus has really grown into the best combination of DJ+Producer+Record Label in the past couple of years.

To this day I'm amazed at how humble Markus is. When he released Dakota's Thoughts I was blown away! I don't know how this amazing man tours the world, puts on the best show every week, produces the best trance/progressive trax and still finds time to right blogs and spend some much time interacting with us. Last year in Chicago he came up to me before his set and acted like I was a celebrity...what a life changing moment!!

I could go on and on but as most of you know Markus is on a level above all else right now and I for one am enjoying the ride.

Anyone that <3's Markus like I do is a friend of mine so 'cheers' everyone.

Yes, I Dream.

Hello everybody!

My name is Pawe? (Paul in English), I'm from Poland. I am 17 years old. And... what else can I say...? :lol: I am interested in sport - especially volleyball, handball and soccer - music, fishing, journalism. I became Schulzed... I can't remember, when was it Even though I'm a young man, I know 3 foreign languages (Russian, Italian and English of course). If you have some questions, ask them and I'll try to answer

Hello there people.My name is S?awek,i am from Poland,i am 20 years old
    i listen GDJB 4 years i like play football ,watch matches on TV especially my beloved
    Arsenal London, and i am a amatuer dj and producer