Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Re: Official New Users Thread !! Introduce yourself...

Looks like I haven't posted on this thread even though I tune into GDJB.

My name is Carlos, from Miami Fl, first time I heard of Markus was years ago when party 93.1 was on air. I had just listened to Markus remix of Intuition. I was hooked by the catchy tune and from then on I've been a fan of his work.

However, as of last year I started listening to the show after my school schedule opened up.

First time I saw Markus was last year's Ultra when he played Johnny the Fox (B&H remix), the crowd went nuts and that was it, I was definitely hooked on the signature Coldharbour sound and tried to listen to his show against my crazy school and night time job.

See you guys this Thursday in the chartroom.
    Coldharbour Citizen.

Hi Everyone! My name is Taha and i am from Karachi,Pakistan. joined this Forum some time ago but couldnt get involved too much. But its my unofficial home now I will have to say i am a pure coldharbour Freak nothing sounds better to me than these Coldharbour beats. And A weekly GDJB listener and host in various trance forums for about 4 years.

A Coldharbour National From Pakistan. Since 2005 :!:

Would love to hear from you people. and Markus

Hi 2 all! my name is Andrew. I'm 24 years old and I leave in Ukraine. I'm administrator of the group Fans of Markus Schulz (in our group more than 4500 fans of Markus) in vk.com (European analog of facebook with more than 50 million users) If any body register on this site - welcome to our group http://vkontakte.ru/club4549891

Cheers and see you all

Hello everyone....

I'm Mike from Chicago, Illinois. I've been a long time fan of both Markus and the Coldharbour sound for many years now. Although I haven't posted much on the boards, I do read them frequently.

My wife and I have seen Markus play many times, with our favorite memories being when we saw him play in Ibiza during 2007 and 2008, and Electric Zoo in 2009.

Beyond the music, I respect and admire Markus for his hard work, passion for music, dedication of making an effort to connect with his fans, and I believe that he is one of the most talented individuals in the industry today.

Keep up the great work, and keep the blogs/tweets coming.....your stories/antics about life on the road are entertaining to all.

Cheers,
    Mike

Hi everyone.
    I'm Vlad Ghetu from Iasi, Romania and it's a pleasure to be part of this community. Few things about me: I'm listening to trance music since 2004, my all time favourite trance track is Saltwater by Chicane, my current favourite DJ & producer is Artem Stolyarov aka Arty or Alpha 9, also 9 months ago I started my personal project called choonoftheweek.com. The idea is to promote a weekly trance choon chosen randomly for the moment + a little interview with its producer. The web has also a section about trance scene news.
    Nice to meet ya all ! :-)

I am one of the most recent additions to the MarkusSchulz clan...

Hi Everyone!! (...although you are probably at the Arches where Markus is playing about right now)

My name is Zivile, Im 31. I have lived in London for a decade now, Lithuania is where I grew up.

I discovered Markus only this year, at around April....I was listening to Tiesto's 'In Search of Sunrize 7' when a neighbour of mine suggested that if I like that stuff, I would really love Markus Schulz. I was skeptical, as I am generally fussy (...not only about music ) but to this day I thank Alex-the-neighbour for introducing Markus's music to me!!!

I got 'baptized' into Schulz'ianity in June 18, 2010, at MOS, where Markus was blasting his amazing 7 hour solo set. I was gutted, devastated (and all the other words in the dictionary) that due to my personal (=friend) reasons I had to leave MOS at 5am and loose my chance to meet with Markus at the end of the gig, but...hopefully there will be opportunites in the future.

I wish I could be at every single gig that Markus plays at, however my friends are not such dedicated trancies/Schulzies, so Im hoping to meet here some of the like-minded people.

There have been a few musicians/bands that I liked, however I was never a fan of any of them...that would mean I would have to blindly like everything they do (pretty much). Well, I am a fan of Markus Schulz, and that was said loud and clear

*Zivile*
    ? ? ? ? .........."No rest for the wicked".....(MS Blog) ? ? ? ?

What a great intro!! Hello MissZivile

Welcome everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zivile- have no fears about having few/no trance friends.

When i started reallly getting into this music i had no one. I was so sad. I thought Id NEVER see a real live show....HAHAH

Now almost everyone i know loves trace (either because ive introduced them to it and they found they love it, or ive found friends from going to shows and now they are some of my very besties!)

Whenever i introduce a trance-virgin to the scene/music...Markus is where i take them

I have a 6 for 6 winning streak...NO ONE that sees markus is the same afterwards

EXAMPLE: Holly is in Ibiza as we speak, alone, never been to Europe (i think actually france once for school) to see markus 8 hr set. Shell never be the same since that faitful night in toronto one year ago (almost to the day now) Before this shed never seen him, been to any show or knew what she had in store for her

SO HAVE FAITH!! just go out there and love it!

thanks for taking your time to post here Zivile and we are welcome you over here to the forums

i hope to see you around during thursdays for gdjb

Official GDJB Greek Supporter

Twitter http://twitter.com/velvetmorning82

Thank you all guys for welcoming!
    Hope to meet as many of you as possib le in Markus's gigs!
    ? ? ? ? .........."No rest for the wicked".....(MS Blog) ? ? ? ?