Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Re: Official New Users Thread !! Introduce yourself...

Sup everyone!! Been lurking around for awhile now, finally signed up. My Name is Nory, i live in Minnesota and Love trance!! Especially Markus!! :lol:

Whats up guys?? My Name is Yahya and im from Jordan ... i guess many of u doesnt know where it is ... anyways i came across Trance 3 years ago and never looked back since ... i literally listen to trance 24/7 ... im gonna go deaf soon ..i know that ... a big fan of trance and MARKUS ... i voted him in the IDMA's this year ... i have all his city compilations and albums ... and they're absolutely fantastic ... i love his dark deep sound ... i hope this year he'll be in the top 3 DJ's ....he gave soo much last year ...
    Thats about it .... hope i can settle well here .. it already feels home

Hi!

Hell guys, let me to introduce myself.

My name is Stefan and I'm coming from third largest city of Serbia, Niš. I'm listening to trance and Markus since late 2009. Trance was introduced to me by one friend of mine and to be honest I really didnt know what great music is until I discovered it. Previously I just listened to some commercial crap without feeling the music. Then I discovered Armin's ASOT radio show and it was good and common start for discovering trance. With time I started also to listen to other various DJs - Roger Shah, Gareth Emery, Above & Beyond, Markus Schulz etc. in order to discover as many styles as possible and to find what style fit me the most. So Armin and Markus impressed me the most and every Thursday I became regular listener of GDJB and ASOT. I must admit, at the begin I liked ASOT more than GDJB and Armin's stlyle more than Markus's one but back then I was only n00b and didnt manage to find what exact the difference is between them two. It took long time and listening to differentiate their styles and I actually started to prefer Markus's deep, dark, moody style and I greatly started to enjoy his sets. At present day I can proudly say that Markus has became my DJ nr.1 and I dont miss any of his sets nor GDJB. Currently he is really on fire and no DJs in the world can match him.

Also I followed this forum for long time as a guest but I finally found courage to register only today and I know how great and polite this community is and I hope to have fun with you guys in listening Markus's amazing music.

Regards
    Stefan

Welcome everyone! Always good to have more and new Coldharbour citizens, haha...I need to be much more active myself though. ops:

So apparently I've been registered a year hehe but no formally introducing myself.

My name's Nick. I'm a premed student in DC but I live in Dallas otherwise. I got into trance and edm back in the summer of 09 and trance has been my lifeblood ever since. I've definitely been infatuated with Armin since then but the cheesy pop productions and consistently boring sets have been turning me away. Markus has definitely become my favorite dj/producer as of late as he's really proved himself with some smashing sets. Plus my tastes have definitely been shifting towards darker stuff and the whole Coldharbour sound.

So you all shall definitely be seeing me around much more. I look forward to getting to know you all.

welcome guys!!!!!!!!!!

Nick! Are you at many of the shows in DC? my friends and I are there allllll the time

Hello everyone!I`m Vadik!I`m from Ukraine,city Kherson.I`ve begun listen to Mr.Markus Schulz in 2009 year.First time i`ve listened ASOT,but when heard GDJB(guest mix Barnes and Heatcliff) 28 july 2009 year and after of this a few GDJB,me became more closer the Coldharbour sound.All my friends first time didn`t perceive to this style of sound.As a result to listen together in a car and enjoy,especially episodes of World Tour.Markus`s a music is rules.Now Markus with a full force is progresses and futher will be else better i`m sure.He is number one Dj in the World!

Quote Originally Posted by hellosam
    welcome guys!!!!!!!!!!

Nick! Are you at many of the shows in DC? my friends and I are there allllll the time
    hahaha heyy. um nah I'm not, my friends are only into regular clubbing and I won't go to a show alone lol

Nick! you should come out with us some time! Theres no reason not to go "alone"...its not really alone in this scene!

gooooosh you have the trancefamily

Hello everybody, actually I am not very new but i realized that i hadn't introduced myself before. My name is Burak and I'm 19 years old human from Istanbul / Turkey. I met with Markus by First Time. Then when I started to listen to GDJB, I really liked show's style. Deep and dark sound was flowing with enjoying techy melodies and you did not getting bored when you listen to it. Also there are not many radio programs that bring you both good trance and good progressive, you know.. Last year I found this forum and I started to visit here for fresh informations and then i liked you all people and your chat, so I get an account, thats my story. I hope we will spend more good days together as TranceFamily