Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Re: Official New Users Thread !! Introduce yourself...

Hey all you guys! My name's Jan (equivalent of John) and I come from Slovakia. I have been a huge fan of Markus for about 4 years now, simply love his GDJB show and production, and mostly his DJ-ing. My first gig with Markus as a headliner was in Bratislava in 2007, since then, I attended Transmission in Prague (both 2008 and 2009), where Mr. Schulz absolutely blown the roof off . I am looking forward to seeing all of you in the chatroom, while hearing every week's show in the backround 8-)
    Other favourite Djs: Gareth Emery, Cosmic Gate, Kyau & Albert, Super8 & Tab, Rex Mundi
    Favourite tracks: Chicane - Saltwater, Above & Beyond with Andy Moor - Air For Life, Markus Schulz & Departure - Without You Near, and many many more...

Quote Originally Posted by Seth.C
    Hey all you guys! My name's Jan (equivalent of John) and I come from Slovakia. I have been a huge fan of Markus for about 4 years now, simply love his GDJB show and production, and mostly his DJ-ing. My first gig with Markus as a headliner was in Bratislava in 2007, since then, I attended Transmission in Prague (both 2008 and 2009), where Mr. Schulz absolutely blown the roof off . I am looking forward to seeing all of you in the chatroom, while hearing every week's show in the backround 8-)
    Other favourite Djs: Gareth Emery, Cosmic Gate, Kyau & Albert, Super8 & Tab, Rex Mundi
    Favourite tracks: Chicane - Saltwater, Above & Beyond with Andy Moor - Air For Life, Markus Schulz & Departure - Without You Near, and many many more...
    welcome Jan!!

may i ask a question? hahaha you dont have to answer- why is your SN "SethC" if your name is Jan? just curious!!!hahahah

welcome to the forum!! hope to see you here often! and dont forget to join us on thursdays for GDJB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey all my names Alex,

Ive been listening to markus for about a year now, after a friend of mine told me that my DJ sets reminded him of "the Schulz sound." I had no idea what he was talking about when he said this so he gave me Makus' With out you Near and Progression Albums, and i fell inlove with it. Since then iv been listening to GDJB regularly always enjoying the music and now using it to help discover new artists to feature on my own monthly podcast - Global TranceMission.

Aside from this I'm also a College student majoring in psychology/physical therapy and minoring in business administration

Hello Everyone

My name is Tomek, I'm currently 19 , and I live in Bydgoszcz-Poland
    Global Dj Broadcast

welcome AlexHammer and TomekPL

Official GDJB Greek Supporter

Twitter http://twitter.com/velvetmorning82

Quote Originally Posted by hellosam
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth.C
    welcome Jan!!

may i ask a question? hahaha you dont have to answer- why is your SN "SethC" if your name is Jan? just curious!!!hahahah

welcome to the forum!! hope to see you here often! and dont forget to join us on
    thursdays for GDJB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ahh about that nickname: It's my alter ego, something like "Oh you like that guy from the O.C. show"..so it just somehow sticked to me :lol: (Seth.C like Seth Cohen)..and of course I'll try to join you guys as often as possible, but it's not easy as work and exams are always there..[

Hi everybody,

my name is andy andy i'm from germany. some of you may know me from trance.nu and the rest has never heard of me before i'm sure i'm a so called bedroom dj for ages and still spin only vinly which is more or less a anachronism.
    in a state of trance we trust

Hello all, my name is Leonard (Lennox2s2) and I come from Ireland. I have been listening to Markus for about 2 years now and really enjoy his live broadcasts and especially his notoriously famous "Big Room Reconstructions" of tracks that he incorporates into so many of his sets.
    Jester Music Featuring Lavoie Dressed In White Markus Schulz Coldharbour Remix - is the best track I have heard in the last year and half, such a build up and so much energy. I just love that Markus Schulz sound.
    Other Djs I like are Sander Van Doorn and Gareth Emery
    Love all Gareth Emery production!

Hello Markus Schulz fans,

My name is IJnte and I live in the Netherlands. I've been listening to dance/trance music for about 10 years now. Back in the time I really liked the Tiƫsto/Corsten sound but during the years more and more DJ's got my attention. About 6 years ago I have become a major fan of Armin van Buuren due to his famous melodies like Burned with Desire and his album Universal Religion Chapter One. During that time I also listened to his radio show (ASOT) and the name Markus Schulz was heard on that show more and more often. Back in the day's I tuned in more often to the GDJB and became addicted and a big Fan of the raw sound and the pumping baselines from Markus Schulz.
    Now I tune in every week to listen to the GDJB, and make a small party in my apartment! Thursday evenings are party times at my place (GDJB + ASOT)!

The first time however that I met Markus IRL was at the "Best of Both Worlds" in Amsterdam on 5 December last year. That was my first "real" dance party and what a party it was :lol: !!

Quote Originally Posted by IJnte
    That was my first "real" dance party and what a party it was :lol: !!
    Good one to start with
    Party-schedule (with Markus playing)
    10-20-2011 DJ Mag Awards @ Passenger Terminal, Amsterdam
    11-19-2011 Transmission @ O2 Arena, Prague