Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Re: Official New Users Thread !! Introduce yourself...

Ok, so now it's time for me I'm on the forum for some time but i don't know that this thread exist xD I read only GDBJ/Evolution threads.

Something about me:
    I'm Wojtek (no english substitute) In few days i'm gonna be 19y.o. (exactly 2nd, Feb).
    I live in Katowice, Poland (near Krakow). I used to listen to Hands Up music, but
    since Dec 07 I'm listening to Trance/Progressive music and i can't imagine live without it.
    I really like artists like: Nitrous Oxide, Paul Miller, Arnej, Gareth Emery and ofcourse Markus Schulz.

My hobby is Formula 1 and it isn't because of Robert Kubica. I like him and support but i prefer Felipe Massa. I also like watch good movies. My favourites are Transpoter and 21.
    That's all ;]

PS. Sorry for my english but i think it isn't the worst

welcome people it is nice to have a stop here and post something about your self really

Official GDJB Greek Supporter

Twitter http://twitter.com/velvetmorning82

hey everyone

my name is James and I'm a lowly student from Atlanta, and I literally do all my activities whilst listening to Trance (and other styles of EDM).

and ever since Progression came out, Markus has been my favorite producer and DJ and authority on Trance. Let It Go, Fly To Colors, Daydream, and Perfect - these 4 songs...I still get chills when I hear them depending on the setting/mood.

saw Markus live 4 times in '08, and man, he was so full of energy everytime -- he literally came running down from the booth to shake our hands and what not in Atlanta -- me and my friends immediately thought "wow, not only is he ridiculously good, he's ridiculously cool too!"

he plays the perfect style of Trance...it's just perfect the way it is, like the moon in the stars, and the sun in the sky, getting higher...but it never surrenders, it's just perfect.
    @ Atlanta: 09.18.08, 04.23.09, 07.07.10
    @ Charlotte: 09.25.08, 04.02.09, 11.20.09, 09.24.10
    @ Miami: 03.29.08, 03.23.10, 03.26.10, 03.11.11

welcome James

welcome welcome everyone I love readin this stuff

Hello guys,

from what I can read, I'm probably the first German fan around here

My first contact with the sound of Markus goes back into 2006, where
    I stepped into the GDJB for the first time. Later I bought numerous CD's like Ibiza 06 and his first artist album (Without You Near). At this time I really were addicted to Armin
    But this changed pretty fast! For me, Markus is definately No.1 DJ of the world!

The deep Trance & Progressive Sound he's hammering around is definately the music I like most!

I´ve seen him a lot. I`ve seen him at Amnesia, Ibiza, noumerous times in the Netherland (where the partys are the best!), in Belgium and in Shenzhen, China! Last year I´ve been on vacation to Southern California, but unfortunately Markus didn't have a gig around there. The gig in China was very memorable to me, because I've been there for my company and was really lucky to have Markus playing there at the same time!

I hope he will be back very soon for a gig at an armada night or maybe ASOT 400 !!?

The track, which describes my interpretation of Trance & Progressive is :
    Derelict - Rescue Me (Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction) 8-)

Wish you all the best,
    Stefan

Quote Originally Posted by stefan1983
    Hello guys,

I stepped into the GDJB for the first time. Later I bought numerous CD's like Ibiza 06 and his first artist album (Without You Near). At this time I really were addicted to Armin
    But this changed pretty fast! For me, Markus is definately No.1 DJ of the world!

The deep Trance & Progressive Sound he's hammering around is definately the music I like most!

I´ve seen him a lot. I`ve seen him at Amnesia, Ibiza, noumerous times in the Netherland (where the partys are the best!), in Belgium and in Shenzhen, China! Last year I´ve been on vacation to Southern California, but unfortunately Markus didn't have a gig around there. The gig in China was very memorable to me, because I've been there for my company and was really lucky to have Markus playing there at the same time!

I hope he will be back very soon for a gig at an armada night or maybe ASOT 400 !!?

Wish you all the best,
    Stefan
    Nice one! Welcome to Stefan & all the others I've not said hello to

Quote Originally Posted by stefan1983
    Hello guys,

Wish you all the best,
    Stefan

welcome stefan

Quote Originally Posted by TouchingVirus
    the great community Markus & Darren built over the years, that's what makes jetting off to MOS for a gig even more fun!
    Yes definately another strong point regarding the community here. In fact it would be great to one day label one of Markus' gigs as an ms.com forum member meetup because I would be most willing to invest the money to get there (given the sufficient lengthy notice of course )

Hi all, my name is Vovchik, I am from Ukraine (Probably i am alone from UA in this forum ),With trance i am from 2006, with Markus from 2007 when i listen Progression and thing Oh God this is Perfect, Amazing...and so on and so on, you know probably what i mean))I am almost 20,I love Markus very much, and wait when he comes to Ukraine again...
    Thanks’ a lot for attention
    Forgive for mistakes if, I done them( I am from Ukraine
    )
    Markus Schulz was born to PROGRESS us!!!
    follow me http://twitter.com/Progressive_D