Markus Schulz - Summer 08 Top DJ's

I noticed that this rare compilation by Markus isn't mentioned here yet.

In Greece there is a newspaper called ????? ????. They issue free compilation cd's by well known DJ's as an addition to their paper every now and then. Last year Markus did one as well. Or at least one was issued under his name.

It comes in a cardboard sleeve and is listed here on Discogs.

I recently found this cd on eBay and today I added scans of the cover and the cd to the Discogs entry. Thought I'd share them here as well:

It's actually a rather weird cd. The tracks are mixed, but on the cd there are 2 second gaps between all of them. After I used a wav editor to edit all those single tracks together all of a sudden a perfect non-stop mix appeared. They also misspelled Markus last name on the cover: Schultz :?

Re: Markus Schulz - Summer 08 Top DJ's

Seen people mention these cd's before, don't think they are actually mixed by the dj's and/or they are just ones which are given away in certain country's for promotion. can't remember.
    Latest Mix:
    http://soundcloud.com/coopertown/jam...-closing-set-2
    Follow Me on Twitter: @cooper_town & @trance_history

Dont know how on earth i missed this!

But this newspaper (more a gossip newspaper to be honest) there was a time that added cds with random djs and beside markus there was also a cd from ferry,sasha and few others!

Official GDJB Greek Supporter

Twitter http://twitter.com/velvetmorning82

Quote Originally Posted by defusion
    Seen people mention these cd's before, don't think they are actually mixed by the dj's and/or they are just ones which are given away in certain country's for promotion. can't remember.
    I have some doubts too about this one being mixed by Markus himself. Most of the transitions are more like edits from one track to the next. Not really his style. Nevertheless it's done quite decently. It's just weird that you have to reedit the tracks yourself to get it to play non-stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericc B
    Quote Originally Posted by defusion
    I have some doubts too about this one being mixed by Markus himself. Most of the transitions are more like edits from one track to the next. Not really his style. Nevertheless it's done quite decently. It's just weird that you have to reedit the tracks yourself to get it to play non-stop.

I was going to say the same thing about the transitions but you said it your self!The same happens to the rest DJS cd the newspaper gave But it doesnt really to be honest

Official GDJB Greek Supporter

Twitter http://twitter.com/velvetmorning82