Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: Markus @ Rain/Las Vegas Nov 21.

just got home from driving back to so.cal RIGHT when markus' set finished.

all in all, an amazing set, im glad he got to play for 3 hrs and there were some very hard moments, it was sick. a lot of new tunes as well which shows that his gigs are definitely up to date...

time to go sleep gnight.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetcandy girl
    Elyyse- I am as bad as you!

1 bag- 4 sexy dresses, day cloths, shoes
    Second Bag- Girlie stuff

I can not wait for Tonight! In need of a Markus Fix bad! Hope he gets to play from 12-6am! :mrgreen:

hahahah I actually packed less than i needed because- I was in vegas last month to see elyse and left stuff there so id have it for this past weekend! hahahah

Theres nothing better then running right through the desks and onto your plane!!! one backpack which had 2 jeans 3 home made markus shirts (one for elyse and one that i messed up) and a black shirt. elyse had everything else for me!! <3

alright....some key notes of the weekend, but a full review will come atm im way too busy and still completely overwhelmed

A) ronski speed was the first show for me and holly- he sent us off to vegas...AND MAN DID HE!! whoa!

B) plane from NYC was last minute moved from LGA to JFK- drunk sam did not notice....the lady was kind enough to switch me so i didnt miss my flight...um and to let me and holly know we needed coffee...bad.

C) missed my flight home!! i just spent forever travelling....shuttles, planes, busses, subways, train....naps everywhere! airports, bus, train, train station...finally to get home at 3pm and sleep!!

im a zombie at work today. I was CONVINCED vegas made me lose my job since i had to call out...but my boss was UBER cool about it. however today im BLEH and have my performance evaluation in an hour!

oh yeah and who is this? I saw him on sunday at Above & Beyond....Im SOOO sorry I have no idea Im so bad with names..but im good with faces...but also i was WASTED hahah He knew exactly who i was and called me over to say hi....im sorry whoever you are if i didnt chat long!!

That gentlemans name is Shamus...He is above and beyonds manager and came to party in our room at like 6 am, funny awesome guy with a ton of stories we enjoyed what a night, wow

Quote Originally Posted by ryanthurlow
    That gentlemans name is Shamus...He is above and beyonds manager and came to party in our room at like 6 am, funny awesome guy with a ton of stories we enjoyed what a night, wow

really? i wonder how he knew who i was??? odd...cool..but odd! hahahahah it never ceases to amaze me how many people know me probably because of all my spam on these forums!! hahaha though i no longer spam them because the people there can get kind of rude.....

thanks for the info!!!

OKAY!!! i cant say enough good things about this event omfg! I am gunna post these pictures here and in the other thread because i dunno which one people will actually read more, so hey they dont call me spammer for nothing. Darren feel free to delete whatever im posting in the wrong spot, lol.

ViDS and my WORDS coming soon!

finally just posted my pics on fb! but here are some more from Mikey McNulty... He does plenty of Vegas trance events so keep an eye on his site if you want to see some more gigs and venues...

http://www.mikeymcnulty.com

-- Me and the Gang at our vip table, thank you to Sol, N9ne Group, Markus!!

me and holly showcasing our markus tees!

-- me and the girls on stage!

me and jordan:

Now for some of MY pics

We won the Markus Schulz contest, so here is us enjoying our fabulous dinner at Nove at the Palms

Holly and Markus- LOVE THIS PIC!
    - this is exactly why i dont take many pictures with Mikey around!

my shirt that sam made me!

and now for our signed stuff!!

ahahah me, michelle, and markus at moon the next night!

Blake and i!

hahahaha drink it markus! lolol Amazing timesss!!

More of a review to follow, it took me long enough to get the pics up!!
    "I'm really digging his sets lately- hopefully this will help me to get 2 weeks worth of work done in the next hour or so..." -twin, Sam.

Cool pix, and nice meeting you at Moon! See ya at future events

Ryan

That was an incredible night! Markus never fails to amaze me! I can't wait to see you all soon :-)