Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Markus @ Rain/Las Vegas Nov 21.

I'm out of ideas for the contest :?

GUYYYYYYYS!!!!!!!! So so so so so so so exciiiteeddd!!

You have no idea HOW excited I am. Markus Schulz @ Perfecto- Truly 100% amazing. Its a set that will allow him to BANG it out, a stage so wonderful, a ROOM SO BIG - He is going to RECON our asses!! hahahaha...

And Blake opening will be really nice too!

hahahah... This contest is driving me INSANE. It haunts me at all moments of my life..

Drunk at a club...
    ::OH CRAP I forgot to enter today:: --> Mobile Entry from phone
    Drifting off to sleep... ::OH CRAP i forgot to enter today:: ---> Boyfriend says "BABE, What are you doing on your phone im trying to sleep"... " uhh just entering the contest again..." ::boyfriend rolls eyes::
    At WORK giving flu vaccines.... ::Oh crap i forgot to enter today:: --> Excuse my self to go to the bathroom to enter from phone via mobile... (everyone at work... "Wow, Elyse really uses the bathroom a lot...)

hahahaha. Anyway jokes aside, as Sam said, this is going to be EPIC for so many reasons:

1. The MUSIC of this night will just be memorable and I know for a fact I will not be let down.
    2. I will get to see my best friend Sam AGAIN!!
    3. I will get to meet some NEW FRIENDS! Kimmy! hOlly!! <3 although u guys are already like family hehehe...

Its nights like these that have brought me and my closest friends together - We travel from SO far apart to the craziest destinations to unite in our true love of this music and these places!... I thank Markus Schulz for creating another reason for having all my friends fly across country to see me!! heheh

Regardless of winning or not I cant wait for this night.
    That being said, I soon will be more focused at WORK, more able to fall asleep, and more able to enjoy all the 'okay - to - good" DJs that come to Vegas instead of thinking of Markus at Perfecto.... Until THEN....

"I'm really digging his sets lately- hopefully this will help me to get 2 weeks worth of work done in the next hour or so..." -twin, Sam.

okay guys!!... i updated the San Fran Event with my review, pics, and a vid! FINALLY, and im embarassed i didnt do this sooner, my apologies!!. .. but here you go Enjoy!

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1121
    "I'm really digging his sets lately- hopefully this will help me to get 2 weeks worth of work done in the next hour or so..." -twin, Sam.

OMG!

one more day!! then the contest is OVER!! I hope we win!!

thsi contest was harder then i thought

ooohhhhh i cant wait!

omg if we win the Trance Trek video...OMG i cant even think about it

a little over a week remaining, can't wait!

i hope he bangs it out, I'm expecting new tunes and I hope he doesn't play the same tunes from Fab Fest since it was just 2 months ago.

i also hope the club closes at 5 am and he plays for minimum 3 hrs.

did u guys buy ur tickets yet? Which line are you supposed to stand in?

Im sure he will play a whole new set, 3 months is actually a while I think in terms of having new music within that time frame.

I hope we hear some new stuff.

omg tomorrow i buy my PLANE TICKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope everything works out with my little- identity theft issue...yeah. i shit you not.

I will not let ANYONE ruin this for me and my friends though!!

you can be me all you want...id want to too however, you can NOT have my money!!

todays the last day for the contest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i made my last entry! oooh i hope we win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know i am sifting through a luge list of captions and trying to decide which one gets the honors of being my last submission! hahahaha

when we are done with this i want to share all of our finall submissions and ideas. LOL. that will be a funny thread.

lol nice, this is going to be my third time seeing him at Palms now. Glad he's digging the venue. On a side note for all the out of towners, Above & Beyond is playing on Sunday up top at Moon (same hotel), incase you want to take Monday off... Schulz & A&B back2back is too epic to miss