Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 108
  1. #91
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    4,966

    Re: Global DJ Broadcast (08-10-2009)

    Quote Originally Posted by hellosam
    Quote Originally Posted by ImpactPlayaz
    Quote Originally Posted by hellosam
    @rob ooohh whoa so lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want to go to a world tour recording again! its been since the NY one for me!!

    i need extended set too

    Darren do you know about San Fran? how long is his set? what time do i have to get there by? we have like 9 hour drive i think.....oh man...
    I'm not sure, but I'd imagine that because it's a Thursday night, the show will probably run until around 2-ish.

    So you'd be looking at a 2 hour minimum.

    2 hours of markus is s tease when he was at Heat in anahiem i was like...wtf that was like foreplay....wheres the main course!?!?!?!?!


    but. i will not complain. at least i get to see him.
    Knowing Markus though, he gets on so well with the Spundae crew, that he wouldn't mind playing for as long as they wanted him to. So they might push it to later, who knows. I just don't know what time Ruby shuts on a midweek night. I know at the weekends it goes to 4am.

  2. #92
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Guatemala
    Posts
    354

    Re: Global DJ Broadcast (08-10-2009)

    Awesome set .... best guest mix that i remember....

    October 30th. 2009 --- San Salvador
    March 31st. 2010 --- Guatemala
    June 17th. 2011 --- Pacha NYC http://youtu.be/PaQKR2FCTr0
    October 31th. 2012 --- Guatemala

  3. #93
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    USA/NYC
    Posts
    2,599

    Re: Global DJ Broadcast (08-10-2009)

    Quote Originally Posted by Rob
    how long they will play at montreal then?

    sorry, are you asking about Cosmic Gate- what i posted before?


    hmm i think its probably a normal set, on at 130ish off by 3? ive only been to toronto not montreal though.

  4. #94
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    USA/NYC
    Posts
    2,599

    Re: Global DJ Broadcast (08-10-2009)

    Quote Originally Posted by ImpactPlayaz

    Knowing Markus though, he gets on so well with the Spundae crew, that he wouldn't mind playing for as long as they wanted him to. So they might push it to later, who knows. I just don't know what time Ruby shuts on a midweek night. I know at the weekends it goes to 4am.

    im going to write some emails begging.


    usually lately, people have been in this mood of give sam waht she wants. i dont know why. im not going to question it, just go with the flow. HAHAHA

    I___________

  5. #95
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    2,404

    Re: Global DJ Broadcast (08-10-2009)

    Quote Originally Posted by hellosam
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob
    how long they will play at montreal then?

    sorry, are you asking about Cosmic Gate- what i posted before?


    hmm i think its probably a normal set, on at 130ish off by 3? ive only been to toronto not montreal though.
    yeah was asking about cosmic gate, in may they had a great gig in a very small club here in the netherlands, 3 hour set, just 250 people inside, the last hour was just one big hammering session, fly way, carte blanche, fire-wire, the truth every old sick tune they played, melt to the ocean as well if i remember correctly and loads of stuff from their new album, one of my best party's ever, so intimate their, and some handshakes afterwards with both of them a night to remember for sure :P
    Markus Gigs to Visit:
    None.....

  6. #96
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Chelm, Poland
    Posts
    1,721

    Re: Global DJ Broadcast (08-10-2009)

    Another massive classic tune!! love this one...especially in Robert Nickson remix ...btw never released
    With passion since 1993 & 1991

  7. #97
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    USA/NYC
    Posts
    2,599

    Re: Global DJ Broadcast (08-10-2009)

    Quote Originally Posted by Rob
    Quote Originally Posted by hellosam
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob
    how long they will play at montreal then?

    sorry, are you asking about Cosmic Gate- what i posted before?


    hmm i think its probably a normal set, on at 130ish off by 3? ive only been to toronto not montreal though.
    yeah was asking about cosmic gate, in may they had a great gig in a very small club here in the netherlands, 3 hour set, just 250 people inside, the last hour was just one big hammering session, fly way, carte blanche, fire-wire, the truth every old sick tune they played, melt to the ocean as well if i remember correctly and loads of stuff from their new album, one of my best party's ever, so intimate their, and some handshakes afterwards with both of them a night to remember for sure :P
    oh awesome!! ill have to check out what i can find on the venue for montreal. i have some friends there i can ask


    yeah i love them both when they were here at webster hall they stayed and talked to us all and had a few laughs and autographs really nice guys.


    and bossi is so hot. i was blushing the ENTIRE time .... i studdered once he came to say hi to me and he giggled at me...meh DARN IT! i was like a little girl...hahah man

  8. #98
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    USA/NYC
    Posts
    2,599

    Re: Global DJ Broadcast (08-10-2009)

    this is one of those moments where when one dj (or DJS) plays another DJs/producer's HOTTT track...its like...even HOTTER.

    HHAHAHAHA : D R O O L :

    zomg

  9. #99
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    USA/NYC
    Posts
    2,599

    Re: Global DJ Broadcast (08-10-2009)

    HAHAHHAHAHA!!


    YEAH!!!!



    great tune to end it with!!

    WHOA!! this guest mix is my #1 gm atm.......ill have to go through the odler ones...but i KNOW it sits high on my top 5


    WHOAER hell yeah

  10. #100
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    2,404

    Re: Global DJ Broadcast (08-10-2009)

    cant wait for the announcement witch gig will be november worldtour set, i hope it's amsterdam!!! :shock: :mrgreen: :twisted:
    Markus Gigs to Visit:
    None.....

Similar Threads

  1. Global DJ Broadcast: World Tour - Best of 2009 (24-12-2009)
    By ImpactPlayaz in forum Global DJ Broadcast
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 28-12-09, 07:48 PM
  2. Global DJ Broadcast: WMC 2009 Edition (26-03-2009)
    By ImpactPlayaz in forum Global DJ Broadcast
    Replies: 191
    Last Post: 02-04-09, 01:39 PM
  3. Global DJ Broadcast (15-01-2009)
    By ImpactPlayaz in forum Global DJ Broadcast
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 02-03-09, 03:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •