Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 370 of 401
  1. #361
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3

    Re: Markus Schulz +7hr Live Set From Amnesia (21-09-2009)

    Oh oh oh! First hour simply amazing! So many IDs and so many beautiful tracks!!!

  2. #362
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Córdoba, Argentina
    Posts
    305

    Re: Markus Schulz +7hr Live Set From Amnesia (21-09-2009)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ernie
    28. Faithless - Insomnia (Dean Newton and Huggy 2009 Remix)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJQ5kL87Kfc
    Dub Mix or Markus Schulz Edit...

  3. #363
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    458

    Re: Markus Schulz +7hr Live Set From Amnesia (21-09-2009)

    nice update stefan1983
    i will update my posts else where
    My Montly show DuB FanaticO Every 2nd week of the Month on TribalMixes RadiO

    You Can also find me on TheMixingBowl , Twitter and Facebook

  4. #364
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Poland, Biala Podlaska
    Posts
    43

    Re: Markus Schulz +7hr Live Set From Amnesia (21-09-2009)

    first 40 minutes are the best 40 minutes of markus set i've ever heard.... so deep dark and kinda' sad. i thought that coldharbour 2004 was deep but this one is deeper and more beautiful. ahhhh.... it takes me somewhere into another planet

  5. #365
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    8

    Re: Markus Schulz +7hr Live Set From Amnesia (21-09-2009)

    Quote Originally Posted by Innerlife
    first 40 minutes are the best 40 minutes of markus set i've ever heard.... so deep dark and kinda' sad. i thought that coldharbour 2004 was deep but this one is deeper and more beautiful. ahhhh.... it takes me somewhere into another planet

    Exactly. Couldnt have said it better.

    Ive been trying to find ID #4 sooo long. Such an epic dark progressive track, such a long build-up. Almost like an everlasting orgasm with no peaks and thus no dissatisfaction. 8-)

  6. #366
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    8

    Re: Markus Schulz Solo: Live From Amnesia in Ibiza (15-09-2009)

    No one has been able to ID the track starting @ 22 mins? (think its #4)

  7. #367

    Re: Markus Schulz Solo: Live From Amnesia in Ibiza (15-09-2009)

    The first 22 mins of this set are in fact only one track, it is Progression (Part 1) a digital bonus track of the album "Progression", you can buy the track on junodownload or trackitdown, the track lasts 30 min

  8. #368
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    8

    Re: Markus Schulz Solo: Live From Amnesia in Ibiza (15-09-2009)

    Quote Originally Posted by keul
    The first 22 mins of this set are in fact only one track, it is Progression (Part 1) a digital bonus track of the album "Progression", you can buy the track on junodownload or trackitdown, the track lasts 30 min
    So, correct me if Im wrong, but ID#4 then isnt Progression?

  9. #369
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Guatemala
    Posts
    354

    Re: Markus Schulz Solo: Live From Amnesia in Ibiza (15-09-2009)

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaMaestro
    Quote Originally Posted by keul
    The first 22 mins of this set are in fact only one track, it is Progression (Part 1) a digital bonus track of the album "Progression", you can buy the track on junodownload or trackitdown, the track lasts 30 min
    So, correct me if Im wrong, but ID#4 then isnt Progression?

    for me is like this...

    01. Dakota - Progression.....(Digital Bonus Track) find it on trackitdown...
    02. ID
    03. ID
    04. Wally Lopez & Zoo Brazil - Planetaria (Steve Macs Smack Remix)
    05. Niels van Gogh - Pulverturm (M.I.K.E.'s Clubland Remix)

    October 30th. 2009 --- San Salvador
    March 31st. 2010 --- Guatemala
    June 17th. 2011 --- Pacha NYC http://youtu.be/PaQKR2FCTr0
    October 31th. 2012 --- Guatemala

  10. #370
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    8

    Re: Markus Schulz Solo: Live From Amnesia in Ibiza (15-09-2009)

    Quote Originally Posted by talala
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaMaestro
    Quote Originally Posted by keul
    The first 22 mins of this set are in fact only one track, it is Progression (Part 1) a digital bonus track of the album "Progression", you can buy the track on junodownload or trackitdown, the track lasts 30 min
    So, correct me if Im wrong, but ID#4 then isnt Progression?

    for me is like this...

    01. Dakota - Progression.....(Digital Bonus Track) find it on trackitdown...
    02. ID
    03. ID
    04. Wally Lopez & Zoo Brazil - Planetaria (Steve Macs Smack Remix)
    05. Niels van Gogh - Pulverturm (M.I.K.E.'s Clubland Remix)

    Okay, so then now ID#2 is the 'old' ID#4?

Similar Threads

  1. Markus Schulz Solo: Live From Amnesia in Ibiza (10-08-2010)
    By ImpactPlayaz in forum Other Markus Schulz Tracklists
    Replies: 1440
    Last Post: 25-04-11, 09:16 PM
  2. Markus 8 Hour Solo Set Amnesia (Ibiza) 10-08-10 !!!
    By Gullie78 in forum Markus Schulz Gigs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 25-08-10, 03:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •