Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Thursday, Oct 15- Markus Schulz in San Francisco

YAY!! welcome to the forum!!!!

awesome pictures!!! wow!!!

omgosh you are so luck yto live so close to ruby skye!! every single week that place ahs great people!!!

1. Glad you all had fun.
    2. The drive between SF & Vegas with only gas breaks and maybe a quick stop-and-go for food is about nine hours, and that's without really speeding (maybe 80 sometimes). Wonder what path you took. The's a two-lane road you pass to go between the some highway way over there (it's an hour+ drive just on road) to the 101 in Cali, and that cuts off a big chunk of time. If yout ake highways all the way around, then it takes a bit longer.
    3. Markus typically plays four-hour sets in SF. It really depends on the crowd. I think once he played a three hour set, but that's it. These do not include nights where he was playing with another headliner. I think it's really up to Markus if he plays the four hours.
    Dave Toole - myusername@spundae.com
    Spundae Productions (San Francisco, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, San Diego)

GUYS!! Why hasnt someone yelled at me yet for not posting up stuff in here!!!

1. I started a new job, so sadly, I have a real life now as a nurse....
    2. I have been editing videos of me and Sam from this night... I was waiting for them to be finished, but my computers all messed up, so im just gunna post what I have
    3. Dont let me try to make excuses...

ANYWAYS!...

My Review is as follows: Everything Sam said I concur (HAHAH DUH...) But to put it into my own words and to add my own personal meaning for this show is this:
    --- I recently moved to Vegas... away from all my NYC Trance Addicts... I go see DJs probably 10X more than I did in NYC- However, It is never the same without your best friends at your side, dancing away and going crazy with you... Here in Vegas, Im meeting a ton of new people, new trance addicst too (THANK GOD- essential) - But its never like it is back home...

Markus just happens to play the most amazing music that me and Sam are SO eye to eye on, and to be at a live show, with a friend who i have been separated from for SO long it just is the WARMEST feeling I could ever have!!!

The drive way FUN on the way there, HELL on the way home - LOL... hilarious. Anyways me and Sam have started to video-document our travels, so here is the first installment of the series below - and im proud our Debut Episode is Markus @ Ruby Skye!! This is meant to be our review of the shows, and to give you all big laughs. hehe I have Part II coming up with more live footage from the show but here is part 1.

[youtube:3tm1umux]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYfabgoE-kI[/youtube:3tm1umux]

ALSO - AS PROMISED - A Track list. I am going to jsut copy and paste what I typed into my phone. As for Remix and exact details if you cant decode my typing you can PM me. sorry, but if you have been following GDJB youll understand!
    This is in NO order what so ever. .. sorry

Wippenburg-pong
    Calvis harris I'm not alone
    Dyor pos day
    Goin in for the Kill <3<3
    Susana - nothing at all vs pvd for an angel - edited w bass the f*ck up!!!! [see video for excitement regarding this track!!!!]
    Evol waves mimi- markus big room recon
    Eddit thoneik vs ranl 1 perfect vs sympho markus mash up
    Joc find your self
    Lentos- forget about us
    Faces - ash wallbridge
    Nothing at all - Susana/Rex M
    Chinook - dakota
    Johnny the Fox - Barnes and Heatcliff rmx
    Sinn city dakota
    Koolhaus - dakota
    New world - m schulz
    Do u dream - mschulz
    Brain box - M Schulz REMIX
    Armin mash up lost connection/ in and out of love
    W.o u near!!! <3<3
    On a metropolis day
    Full tiltin
    Brace your self
    Timmtytommy accession
    Joc new vocal ...
    Gia tuvan
    Cosmic gate vocal song
    Take it all away
    deadly night shade - foyle
    Bitterweet nightshade
    Tydi f audrey - you walk away
    Vision
    I'd trk 14 from global gathering kiev and track 3from Wt birmingham

There were SO MANY MORE!!!!

THANK YOU MARKUS!!!!!
    "I'm really digging his sets lately- hopefully this will help me to get 2 weeks worth of work done in the next hour or so..." -twin, Sam.

OKAY NOW PICTURES!!!

Pictures of the RoadTrip...

Me and Sam... Hittin the roadd for another memorable road trip!!!
    HAHAHAH NO JK.. Alien Beef Jerky in scary Town, CA.

insert Chucky ' reeeaaa reaa reaa reaaaaaa' Ahhhh! SCARY!

NOW for the show

hahaha and... more of the crazy drive home... SAM AND ELYSE finally officially have covered BOTH coasts!!! <3

"I'm really digging his sets lately- hopefully this will help me to get 2 weeks worth of work done in the next hour or so..." -twin, Sam.

hahah awesome elyse! hahahah i didnt know you were going to post that video here LMAO!

is that the list we went over in the car ride home??

HAHAHAHHAH we were so intent on making a track list from the show....were like- DUH for the missing tunes lets turn on the last two world tours and i bet we can ID them ALL!!

HAHAHh

yeah we need help. HAHAH

Wow, great photos and a great video. Sounds like you guys had a wicked night there.

P.S. I've never seen a car as messy as that :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Dustin Zahn - Stranger To Stability (Len Faki Podium Mix) (Track Of The Week)

Twitter

Hahahah! Sam, I wan going to wait to post the video because I still have footage from our trip to edit!!!..Hoewever my computers all messed up so I'm waitinf for a new sound card to be delivered *today* yay!

We have plenty more trance treks to upload:
    Me and Sams (and Darudes) radio interview at XRadioMBiz studios....
    -darude at perfecto
    -ferry corsten @ godskitchen vegas
    -randy boyer and Tritonal in san fran at ruby
    -more from east coast friends- I think armin in DC

Hahaha.we r nuts

Yea that drive was iiiiinsane

Yes- the car was messy as hell+ but it smelled like a bathroom airfreshner- but eating sonic in there we did the rental company a favor!! Hahah

hahah ewe yeah that car was NASTY!!

yeah! we have videos too but i still have to figure out how to use that vegas software.,...um..hahahah that may take some time! lol

yea the vegas software is insane, thats what mikey uses for all his video editing sam he can help us!!! MORE vids to come!!

awesome pics!! i love the beach ones so pretty

CANT WAIT FOR SATURDAY

we are going to make the most epic videos EVER